part -67

Anirudh awakened from his sleep and frowned finding himself in study room couch but huffed remembering that last he had to sleep away from her until today's  vernation would finish .

But much to dismay ,When he went to inform her this , she was already asleep those splashing water on his plans to have short  baby romance with her . and shubra came to his room to accompany her .

He left to his room through study stairs and entered only too see room empty may be his mother left , sighing he left to his walk in closet only to drop his heart with wide open mouth and eyes..

He gasped seeing his wife was standing  just  wrapped in towel which was just barely covering her upper thighs ..

" holy moly !!! What a morning view ..!!" He gulped looked at the droplets traling from her hair to back disappearing in towel .

He was still gasping for air and was feeling like his heart which would pop out any moment but was gazing  shamelessly her back body

Bondita who was busy in searching for another towel to dry her hairs felt someone presence and thought it to her M.I.L ..

" maa..app aagaye dijiye woh sa...AHHHHH" she turned around but shrieked on top of her lungs seeing her anirudh there.

Anirudh was snapped by her loud scream and saw her covering her hands around her breast .

" a..a..app..y.yeh. Ka. Kya...ka..kar rh..e. H..bhago yeha se.." She turned into deep red in shame and want to slip into  ground .

But here anirudh still stood there stupidly and looking at her without bilinking .

" anirudh get out " bondita screamed at him and looked here and there to hold  something to cover herself but sighned a relief seeing to turning around to move .

Seeing her screaming at him ,Anirudh was about ran out of closet but stoped when a thought came into his mind ..

Arre meri biwi hi toh ..esa nhi ki maine kuch nhi deka !!!

Bondita widened her eyes seeing him turn to her with a smirk and walking towards her ..

" app..ga. Gaye nhi ..can't u see ..get out !!!" Her heart drop seeing him standing infront  of her .

"Ani..Anirudh" she stammered clutching towel around her body tightly .

" hmm " he hummed looked at her wet face and tiny droplets on her bare body .

" I..I..want ..to..ch.change " she was breathing heavily feeling his hot breaths on her neck .

" hmm " she looked at him blankly and saw him gazing at her with intense which sent electric shivers to her

Anirudh eyes were fixed at her wet quavering  lips which were to tempting to ravish .he leaned more making her lean to wall.

He goarned when she placed her hand between their lips which were apart by a inch .

" no..don't you remember what kakasasurji told u ..now stay away ,and get fresh " she glared at him but he can see her tense body for his touch

" just a kiss Bondita..see how sexy u r looking in this  " he whined and pinned her to him smirking  and tried to kiss ..

Bondita turned into deep red feeling shy at his comment but nodded in no and pushed him back " shameless babu "..

" okk fine but meri towel doo..I want have a bath " he said and she hurriedly passed him a towel which anirudh thrown a side ..

" meine kaha meri towel " he said with a devil smirk while she looked at him being confused

Anirudh touched the end of her towel which was tugged in her chest making her gasp and  she slapped  his hand away ..