part -24

As bondita entered in corridor. She saw anirudh waiting for her.. She pouted at him but he smiled at her looking down...

Comming towards her.." Good morning miss..um..bondita " he wished her sweetly ..with a tint pink hue on his cheeks ..

"Huh....no good morning " she said and ignoring him left for her class where rahul and ritu waiting for her...

He pouted at her..." But her pouted lips..so cute " he thought and blushed ...and went towards his class room...

Comming into his class he saw all boys were gawking at her ..which he didn't liked a little bit...he frown at her...

He started teaching his class.in between he gazed at Bondita... To his shock she wasn't staring at him...forget about staring she was even looking at him for once...

He huffed at her...and he said angrily.." MISS BONITA COME TO CABIN ...YESTERDAY YOU WERE ABSENT..I WILL LIKE TO GIVE YOU SOME NOTES.." And packed his stuff..

"No , need sir my friends are here to ..help me out " she said..standing from her place..

" MISS BONDITA I THINK YOU DIDN'T LISTENED MY WORDS..I HAVE ALREADY MADE A NOTES FOR U..AND DON'T. YOU FORGET YOURS EXAMS ARE NEARER..SO , IT WILL BE GOOD IF U DON'T BARROW BOOKS FROM OTHERS...THEY SHOULD ALSO HAVE TO STUDY..." He shouted at her being frustrated.. And top of that all boys are eyeing her....

All looked at him with wide eyes shocked..as they seen shouting him for the first time...soon he left the class..

Soon bon left to anirudh cabin...as she was going to knock.but anirudh was quick enough to pull her inside..

Due to which they dis balanced and fell on ground with thud sound..

Bon was on top on him .her soft bosoms pressed to his strong muscular chest..with pressure.. To which a electric wave passed through there veins..anirudh breath got hitch when he felt..her soft ragged breathing on his crook of neck.. He closed his eyes feeling a small at strong pleasure...

He again feel his mind poking some unwanted through regarding her...

He inhaled her lilly hair fragrance.. Here bon was not all in good state..she can feel his hard chest..his musk purfume was wild which always intoxicated her.. She breathed his musk purfume.. Closing her eyes... She can feel his hand holding her bare elbow..

And another hand grabbing her waist for support..she started losing senses...grabbed his collar in her tight grip.. She rubbed her nose his crook..he tightened his grip on her waist ...

As she placed a soft kiss on his neck..he opened his eyes in jerk..."m..mi..s..b.on...d..ita.." He stammered ...releasing their proximity...

She slowly looked up..into his eyes ...he to looked at her...her black ocean like eyes..his brown eyes.. Losting in eachother ...

"Hmm " she hummed in response..

" woh..woh..tum..mein...woh..ham....do...door...o..op..e" he was breathing heavily..butterflies twinkling in his stomach..

"Hmm " she hummed again resting her hand above his heart...

He blushed seeing a pink hue on her chubby milky cheeks... Looking like a candy floss..she was looking pretty with two flip hairs and with that pink hue and single stroke kajal eyes..with baby lips ....she was so so cute and...baby barbie girl...

He came out his thoughts when he found her cold fingers gliding under the shirt..he immediately held her hand ...and looked at her...she looked at him..and smiled a little....and backed her hand..