CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

I want to learn 1 (🍋)

7.1K 106 40
By brian744

It was a normal day. Similarly, it was also a mundane day, quite boring to some but to others it led to something else. Maybe something exciting or liberating?

Each person is different, so when they want to take the next step; they don't know whether they should or if they are ready.

Since people are unique, it is hard to tell whether they themselves know if they are. Some people find themselves similar to others. As such, they try and learn how similar they can be; how close they can get.

How different or how alike they are. They want to know, it's easier said than done; but each can take time to learn.

"I want to know who you are... Ayanokouji kun..." The whisper of a girl, reaching his ears as she looked at the ground downtrodden.

The boy merely faced away from her, his hands in his pockets as he looked at the horizon.

"Please talk to me Ayanokouji kun..." She continued, her hands gripping onto her skirt.

The boy still offered no response, his hair fluttering in the wind as he just continued looking ahead.

"I've loved you... for, I've loved you for a while now..." She uttered, looking up to see his back. "I love you, I want to know you because I love you." She repeated her words with a wry smile.

She was afraid, for her to see him so unresponsive she deemed this action; an action unneeded but this was the first time she could feel the air around them change.

"Turn around..." She said in her mind as she let go of her skirt and stood upright.

"Is that all?" His monotone voice spoke up, he gave her a side glance as he continued. "We don't know each other enough." He turned his face forward again.

"Turn around Ayanokouji kun..." She growled as she clenched her fists. "Look at me." She continued with a hint of desperation.

"I don't want to, you are nothing to me..." He replied flatly.

"I am enough for you." She responded with a look of conviction. "Do you want to know how?" She continued as she crossed her arms.

"Then tell me." He turned around for the first time. "Tell me how you can be enough." He eyed her figure with an empty gaze.

"You're an idiot." She answered and she stepped forward until she was mere inches away from his face. "When a man and a woman want to prove something. In my case, I know what I have to do." She reached her hand up and held his wrist.

"My room or your room?" He questioned with a low tone.

"My room." She answered as she began walking with her hand on his.
________________________________________

She led me to her room, filled with a lot furniture and other things. I didn't touch anything but I stayed alert. She just dragged me into what I assumed was her bedroom.

"Sit down Ayanokouji kun. On the bed." She said in a cheery tone as she let go of me.

We didn't linger for long, rather she and I just knew where to go and she was my guide.

I looked at her face, from her eyes to her cheeks to her lips. I was gradually drawn in, I didn't listen to her and just stood there gawking at her.

"Say..." She mumbled as she looked up at me. "What is enough for you?" She asked and we stayed there in this position as I contemplated my answer.

"I don't know." I replied flatly, confused as to what I could offer. "I don't know what is enough for me, I'm not like most people who can say that this is good enough for me or this is too much. Too little or too much, I don't know what is enough." I averted my gaze as I elaborated even further on my answer.

She stepped away from me and headed to the closet, I watched her open it and pull out a box. With a sticker on the top that says that it belongs to some "Fukumiya Sensei."

"If I can remember, she is the homeroom teacher of class 3C..." I wondered as I looked at her figure crouched over the box.

"This belongs to both Fukumiya Sensei and Hoshinomiya Sensei." She spoke up as she took off the lid. "I'll be totally honest with you...Kiyotaka." She put her hand in the box and took out what seemed to be a wrapper.

"Why are you suddenly calling me Kiyotaka?" I asked as I felt my heart rate rise a bit.

"You know what's in my hand, but I'll tell you something else." She stood up and walked to me, leaning into my ears as I could see clearly what was in the box. "I want you to fuck me." She brought the wrapper up to her mouth and bit it.

Eyeing me seductively as she kneeled down and caressed my thighs.

"What are you trying to accomplish?" I questioned her as I grasped onto her hair and made her look at me.

"I want you to fuck me as you grab my hair just like this." She replied as she ripped off the top of the wrapper. Taking out the condom and inserting it into her mouth. "So... please... put that thick rod of meat inside my buns!" She exclaimed with a sexy smile.

"I see..." I thought.

With my hand on her hair, I pulled her to the bed. Throwing her onto it as she looked back at me with a grin.

"As you wish." I said, taking off my shirt.

She watched me, her eyes fixated on my chest as I stepped onto the bed; leaning my body over hers as she opened her mouth. Winking at me, before putting her hand on my crotch.

"Keep that mouth open." I instructed with a heavy tone.

She maintained her position as she put her hand onto the zipper, opening it and putting her hand through the hole.

"Take it out." I ordered her I as put my hand on her shirt, my fingers unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her bra.

I brushed my hand along her back and unhooked the bra and threw it away.

She had slipped down my trousers leaving the bulge in my pants out in the open. I discarded the trousers and threw them across the room.

I looked at her and saw her blush, her eyes now focused on my pants as her eyes turned hazy. She closed her mouth, the condom still inside as she shifted it in her mouth.

"Open your mouth." I spoke up and grasped onto her hair, pushing my bulge up to her face.

"Mhm..." She pushed her face against it and smiled before she put her hands on the hem of my pants.

Rolling it down until my dick laid bare in front of her, her mouth opening up as she shifted the condom onto the tip of my cock.

"Stay still..." She mumbled as she stuck the condom onto the tip.

Her tongue lubricating it as she began pulling my dick into her mouth. The condom sliding down my shaft until it was fully covered, her mouth stuffed as she looked up at me with glazed eyes.

"Suck... it. Mhm..." I moaned as I loosened my grip and held onto her nape.

She pulled her head back and locked the tip, her mouth travelling the side of my shaft; holding onto me as she deepthroated my dick.

*geug*

*glug*

*gahlg*

Holding onto her for support as I moaned, her lips around my cock moving up and down. My dick in her mouth hitting the back of her throat.

*glahg*

*gah*

*glgh*

"Switch..." I muttered as she looked at me sweetly. "Lay down, spread your legs for me." I pulled my dick out of her throat and caressed her cheek.

"Yes Kiyotaka." She replied before laying her back on the bed. "Like this?" She asked and spread her legs slowly with a grin. "Pull down my panties, no hands..." She added with a sultry voice.

I planted my hands beside her waist and leaned down until I felt my nose at the top of her panties. My mouth opening I used my teeth to bite onto her panties and rolled it down her legs.

"Stick your tongue in me Kiyotaka..." She muttered as she looked at me expectingly.

*slllrp*

*slllrp*

I didn't reply and leaned down, licking her pussy sticking the tip of my tongue inside to stimulate her.

"Just like that..." She moaned before grabbing a hold of my head and pushing me deeper into her legs.

I stuck my tongue in deep, licking into her as I held onto her cheeks. Her grip on my hair increasing as her legs locked around my neck, her pussy getting wetter as her walls grew more tense.

"Fuck! I'm going to! Mhm!" She moaned and I stuck my tongue out of her and moved to grab her throat.

Startling her as she looked at me with a mixture of lust and confusion. I moved my hand and lined her pussy, rubbing it to her tempo. Which caused her to reel as she squirmed.

"Fuck!" She squealed as I rubbed her pussy vigorously.

"Cum then!" I told her in a raised voice before I stuck my fingers in and started moving inside her.

She jolted and gripped onto the sheets as she refocused her gaze onto mine as we made deep eye contact with each other.

I kept on fingering her, maintaining that gaze as she arched her back and rolled her eyes back.

"F-Fuck! I'm gonna- Ahn!" She squealed and I pulled my fingers out and rubbed her.

"Cum!" I instructed.

"Mhm!" She moaned again and I stoped rubbing.

She started shaking uncontrollably as liquid squirted out of her, her eyes glazed over as a smile graced her face. One of complete pleasure and satisfaction as she laid back down on the bed with bated breaths.

"Hahh... Hahh... K-Kiyotaka..." She mumbled my name and I stroked my dick a bit at the sight of her. "There is some... Hahh... handcuffs and some gags... use them on me." She glanced at the box before turning back to me. "I want you to fuck my brains out... darling." She smiled lustfully as she sat up.

"I'm starting to like you even more." I replied as I went to get the items.

Once I gathered them, I put them on the bed and looked at her whilst picking up the handcuffs.

"Put these on and put yourself in whatever position you want." I said in a commanding tone as I tossed the handcuffs to her.

"As you wish..." She replied with a smirk. "Oya Oya Kiyotaka! Do you like what you see?" She put her handcuffs on behind her back and brought her boobs forward as she spread her legs a apart. "Stick that gag in my mouth and plow me until you think I'm enough." She continued as she turned over and put her face down on the bed and her ass up in the air.

I grabbed onto her hair as I positioned my dick on top of her ass, holding her still as I put the gag on her mouth.

"I actually want to fuck her... I don't even want to tease her..." I thought as I looked down at her ass.

She looked back at me with eyes of lust, she was completely expecting.

I held onto my dick and started grazing her pussy, pushing the tip in slowly before retracting it. Her pussy was soaking wet and she trembled slightly every time I repeated that action.

I began pushing in again, a bit more before slowly stroking in and out. Her body responding normally I pushed deeper inside until she jolted and started shaking.

I began moving and started thrusting as she moaned into the gag, her pussy growing increasingly wetter as her liquid dropped onto the bed.

My hand on her hair I pulled her up and made her look at me, making deep eye contact as I stroked in and out of her.

*fwlp*

*plap*

*plap*

"Mhm... Ahn... Ahn! Mhm!" She moaned as drool escaped from the side of these gag.

"You like that?" I moved my hand down and massaged her ass cheeks as I went in deep before pulling out.

She nodded vigorously once I did that, her expression turned to subtle panic as she looked at me pleadingly.

"Take it all then..." I said as I pushed into her again.

Her body trembling before she jolted completely and made an expression akin to ecstasy. Her eyes glossy as they twitched.

I started moving and that expression heightened, her body shaking and the way her flesh clashed against mien was rippling. She shook and trembled, moaning hard from each thrust.

*plop*

*plop*

*plop*

Her hips and ass cheeks jiggled as I plowred into her deeply. Her face against mine as I kissed her neck, her nape and her cheeks.

"Mhm! Mhm!" She moaned over and over again.

*plop*

*plop*

*plop*

*plop*

"Fuck it." I said and pulled out, tugging at the handcuffs.

It's material seemed light and with a strong enough pull they broke.

Her expression switched as I laid her back on the bed, holding onto her hands as I pinned them against the bed. Her eyes focused on my own as I pushed deeply into her once again.

Thrusting as the bed shook, her body rocking back and forth as she squealed. Her eyes watering, her moans increasing as she held onto me, her legs locking around me.

*plap*

*plap*

*plap*

"Agh, mhm... you're so tight." I mumbled as I moved my hands and massaged her breasts, leaning down and licking her nipples.

"Mhm! Ahn!" She moaned as she held onto my hair.

Sucking on her nipples, her moans fuelling me as she shook beneath me. Her walls encapsulating my dick as she tightened, her expression morphed into one of disarray as if she couldn't handle anymore.

Her eyes glazed with tears as she only looked up at the ceiling with pleasure.

"Cum..." I muttered before I leaned upwards and thrust deeply inside her. "What do you want?" I asked her as I held onto the gag on her mouth. Ripping it out.

"I want you.. to... make... me cum! Hahh... Hahh..." She replied with heavy breaths.

I put my hand around her throat and leaned in to kiss her, her arms immediately wrapped around me as the bed shook, she began moving herself as she lifted her body up and moved up and down.

Our lips locked as I slid my tongue in her mouth, kissing her passionately. Her hips moving beneath me, her moans ringing in my mouth before I pressed her down and started pushing into her once again.

"Mhm! Mhm! Hanng..." She moaned.

*plap*

*plap*

*plap*

I increased my speed, my hips crashing against hers as the bed rocked violently.

"Mhm! Ahn!" Her finger nails reached into my back, scratching me as her legs locked around my waist. "I'm... cum- mhm!" She moaned again.

*plop*

*plop*

*plop*

She broke our kiss and stared at me with a smile, one of pure lust. Her breathing was erratic as well as her body, she was shaking continuously.

"I'm gonna cum Kiyotaka..." She said in a low tone before she leaned up and kissed my neck. "I c-mhm! Fuck!" She leaned back with her face pointed up to the ceiling. "I'm going to cum Kiyotaka! Cum inside me! Cum with me!" She screamed as she embraced me tightly.

"I'm going to cum... what if she gets pregnant..." I thought before I looked down.

"Fuck! I'm going deep!" I exclaimed before driving my cock up to her womb.

*plop*

"Yes!!! Cumming!" She screamed out before trembling.

"I'm cumming!" I stated in a raised voice as I held her tightly and released it all inside her.

*splirr*

*splirr*

"Hahh...Hahh..." She breathed out heavily as she hugged me, her breasts pressing against my chest as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Hahh..." I breathed out heavily as well with sweat trickling down my forehead. 

"I love you..." She spoke up with a voice full of happiness. "You are enough for me, am I enough for you?" She asked as she leaned back and pressed her hand on my cheek.

"I guess you are enough." I replied and she pinched me cheeks. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked her as I looked at her.

"For saying an answer I didn't like." She replied with a small smile. "Hahh... can I teach you?" She offered, something that I had no idea how to respond to.

"What does she mean? Teach me? Love textbook... she's inconspicuous. At least, from my point of view." I put her words into thought.

"Okay." I had come to a conclusion. "Teach me, whatever you want to teach me. It better be love." I reached my hand up pulled her into my chest.

"You're eager to learn about sex..." She replied and I looked at her as she looked at me. "Your dick is massive, I want to teach you how to be gentle with me. Love can definitely factor in here." She started drawing circles around my heart with her finger. "So what do you say to the great proposition made by Mako chan!" She smiled happily.

"It's a good offer with what we have." I glanced at the box. "I'll do it." I accepted and began pulling out of her. Laying by her side as she snuggled in closer to me.

We spent the rest of time laying there talking away, until she left to shower.
________________________________________

A/N

Hope you like it since it's been a while since I have properly written a lemon. And this is in my new writing style so please criticise it. Now give me 120 votes for this lemon! Because that's how long they did it for, 120 seconds! Jkjk, they did it for 25 minutes but I had a part 2 lined up so maybe three hours? Maybe. Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

3014 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.2K 12
As you read in the title, this will be fanfiction coupling Ayanokoji and Nanase together. Come check out the story and see how it develops! Wish me...
14.3K 833 6
NOTICE: Please read "Classroom of the Elite: Alter - Solace" before reading this. With the imminent arrival of Christmas and the days following it, A...
67.2K 1.1K 24
chad meeks martin x fem oc Celia-Tatum Riley-Weathers was the adoptive daughter of Dewey Riley and Gale Weathers. After their divorce, Gale moved to...
861K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...