Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

By Moonshine_Nova

A collection of sickfics, hurtfics and oneshots about BTS. For requests, look in the first chapter "introduc... More

INTRODUCTION + RECUESTS
⛓️🚑Jin- Self harm
🚑Suga- Chest pain
🤒Jhope-flu
🚑Namjoon- Broken leg
⛓️Jimin- Panick attack
🤒Taehyung- Overworked
🚑Jungkook- Back
🤒Little Jin- Hypothermia
🚑⛓️Little Yoongi- bad big Yoongi
🚑Little Jhope- breakfast
🚑Little Namjoon- The Glass Vase
🤒Little Jimin- Cold
🚑Little Taehyung- Sprained Ankle
🚑Little Jungkook- car crash
⛓️Namjin- Hate comments (rewritten)
A/N
🤒Bts- CO
🤒Jimin- Brain Cancer
🚑Jimin- Car crash
🤒⛓️Teahyung- Anorexia
🤒Jimin- Epilepsy
🚑Yoonmin- The Big Fight
🚑💕Yoonmin- The Big Fight (happy ending)
🚑Jimin- Pericarditis
🤒Hoseok- Fever
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis part 2
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis Part 3
🚑Jin- Shot
⛓️🚑Jin- Shot part 2
🚑Jin- Shot (happy ending)
🤒💕Jihope- Scared To Sleep
🚑Jimin- Need To Save Him
🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped
🤒Jimin- Too Busy Schedule
🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose
🚑Jhope- Pool Party
🚑Yoongi- Some time alone
🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise
🚑Jungkook- Why did we fight?
⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.
🤒Jimin- Who broke it?
🚑Jimin- I'll always protect you
Changes?
🤒💕Jimin- Love the attention
🤒Taehyung- Where is that stupid inhaler?!
🤒Jungkook-I love dogs
🤒💕Yoongi- Can I Have Cuddles?
⛓️💕Jungkook-This is just a nightmare, right?!
⛓️🚑Taehyung- She's crazy!
🤒Jungkook- Can't you do anything by yourself?!
⛓️🤒Taehyung-Please...
💕Sope-Don't Give Me Those Eyes
🚑⛓️Jimin-Dumpling fight 2.0
🤒💕Jimin-Don't Let Go,Please
⛓️💕Namjin- In the rain
⛓️💕🚑Jimin&Yn- Can Only Watch
🤒Jimin- I'm Fine
💕🤒Namjoon- I'm not a good leader
🚑💕Namjoon- Stop ignoring me, please
💕Jungkook- Birthday Surprise ft. The Babies
🚑Jimin-How did they get our location?!
🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2
🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy
⛓️🚑Yoonmin- Delete
💕Namjoon- Where are we going?
🚑⛓️Jimin- It's freezing in here...
💕BTS- A break from tour
💕🤒Jimin- Make it stop
⛓️🚑BTS- I don't like water
🚑💕Jimin- Swerving car
🤒💕Jimin-Unknown
💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?
🤒💕Jin-Nervous
💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet
🚑💕Jimin-Home Alone
💜⛓️Seokjin- Saying Goodbye
⛓️🤒Namjoon- The new guy
⛓️💕Taehyung- Mistakes
💕Hoseok - Birthday boy
⛓️💕 Y/n & Namjoon - Well hidden (+ kinda important info)
🚑Namjoon - Don't cry
💕🚑Jungkook-Unexpected Gift
💕Namjoon & Y/n - Those eyes
🤒💕Seokjin & Y/n - Faking It
🤒🚑⛓️💕Hoseok & Y/n - I leave you alone for two weeks!
💕 Jungkook & Y/n - One within a million lights
🤒💕 Jimin & Y/n - A little warm
🚑⛓️Namjoon - Why did you give up?
🤒💕Namjoon - Are you tired?
🚑Namjoon - Music Video Set
⛓️💕Namjoon - Shhhh, we're here

🤒💕Yoongi-Take care of me... please

1.4K 37 2
By Moonshine_Nova

Happy birthday to our little meow meow! Hope you stay happy, healthy and safe.Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating for so long again. It's a really busy year and I have a lot of stress from my home situation to, so I often don't have time, motivation of energy to write. This is a birthday chapter for Yoongi, but also mixed with a request. I moved a request back for a bit because I don't really feel inspired by it right now, so I'm sorry. 

When I wake up my head throbs in pain. It's not very unusual for me to have headaches, staring  at a screen so much. I sit up, throwing the blanket off my body and getting out of bed. Dragging my self towards the bathroom, I stop after a few steps. I feel disoriented for a second, my head spinning as I grab onto the wall for a bit of support. I wait a few second, taking a deep breath, and then continue on my way. I finish my morning routine and head to the dining room. I don't feel all too well, but today is my birthday and I won't be sick right now. I don't want the members to have to take care of me on my birthday. I'll get through it. At least that's what I tell myself.

Walking through the door, the boys greet me with bright smile, my favorite breakfast, tight hugs and a few light slaps on my back and arms. We all sit down at the table and dig into the delicious food. The delicious taste of the food makes me close my eyes, but the food makes me slightly nauseous. The strong smell doesn't make it a lot better. I ignore the feeling and continue eating. Letting the amazing food fill my stomach before we leave for rehearsals. 

When we're done we grab our bags and leave out the door, heading to the company to practice for the concert. At arrival, we are ushered to the practice room, seeing there is not a lot of time and the backup dancers are already there. Hours of intensive dancing, singing and rapping later, we leave the room and head out for lunch. More food means more nauseousness. My tender stomach rumbles in disapprovement as I munch down even more food. I'll get through it, it'll be just fine. Finishing our meal, we all get into the cars for my birthday party. Nothing special, just me and the boys having some fun and going out for dinner. 

When we arrive at the location, the others take me inside. Because I let them choose what we'll be doing, I have no idea. We walk into the lobby and are greeted by the receptionist who explains the activity, an escape room. We walk inside and start to search for clues. Working our way through the room, Jungkook finds a hidden door. As we crawl through the small opening we enter into another room, a little smaller, but it still fits the seven of us comfortably. As I stand up again another dizzy spell comes over me. Hiding it as best as I can, I continue the search. With  about 10 minutes on the clock, we manage to open the door and escape. 

Laughter fills the car on the way to the restaurant. The loud noises make my head hurt more, but I ignore the pain as best as I can and enjoy the company of the others. When I step out of the car, Jin close behind me, my head spins and I lose my balance. Hyung quickly catches me before I can fall to the ground, helping me back on my feet. "You alright, Yoongs?" He asks, concern laced in his soft voice. "I'm fine, just stood up to fast." I answer, my voice little above a whisper. The quick drop made the headache even worse. My eyebrow twitches slightly from the pain and I squeeze my eyes shut for mere seconds before opening them again and continuing towards the entrance of the restaurant. "Okay, but tell us if you don't feel well." I give a nod in response while I open the door and step in. A strong but amazing smell of food enters my senses causing me to let out a hum in satisfaction. Luckily my stomach has calmed down for now. 

The night ends with some karaoke and then we make our way back home. As I flop down onto the soft mattress of my bed, I think about the day. Besides the sickness, it was an awesome day. I lay back onto my pillow and my eyes close almost immediately. 

The next morning I wake up and feel ten times worse then the day before. No  cell in my body thinks about moving away from my bed. A soft knock drags me out of my thoughts. Jimin enters the room, walking to my bed only to find me awake in the dark room. "Yoongi hyung, you should get up. We have practice today and it's only a few days before the concert." Only a groan leaves my mouth making him look at me confused. I get out of bed planning to once again ignore how bad I feel and fight through the day. That plan is immediately out of the window though when I lose my balance and my knees give away sending me straight to the ground. Pulling my body back up and laying me back down on the bed, Jimin gives me a disapproving look. Ignoring him I make a second attempt and this time succeed in getting up. Walking to the bathroom, I shut the door before he can say anything and start my morning routine. 

When I walk into the kitchen, the smell of the food alone makes my stomach turn. Before I can comprehend what's happening my feet are racing to the nearest toilet. Falling on my knees and hunching over the toilet bowl, last night's dinner comes back up. Soon a gentle hand starts rubbing soothing circles on my back while another strokes my hair softly. When I'm done, the two people beside me, who I now recognize as Namjoon and Hoseok, lift me up and help me walk to my bedroom. Having me lay back down, Hoseok lays the comforter over me and tucks me in. "You should rest. How long have you been feeling lie this?" Namjoon asks.

Completely ignoring him I answer, "I can't, the concert is in a few days. We need to pra-" "What you need to do is rest. Now answer Joon's question." Jin hyung says from the doorway before I can finish my sentence. "Yesterday morning." "I knew it." They all start to walk out to leave me to rest when I say something that makes them stop. "Take care of me... Stay here... please?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. Hobi smiles before climbing in next to me and wrapping me in his warm embrace. "Don't worry, we will."

1259 words

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜

09.03.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
34.5K 568 50
I take request, anytime. Please let me know your ideas. I have also of my own, but we are ARMY'S!!
2.1K 52 1
They all had spoken regretful things in the heat of an argument before but man... this really did hit him where it hurt. Every three months or so, Ta...
10.3K 301 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...