CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604

13.2K 261 535
By brian744

3rd Person POV

Shock and horror...

Fear and terror...

Disillusion and unease...

Inside the theatre were many negative emotions and feelings, the theatre was the play area of a god who loved to toy with everyone.

The behind the scenes videos which already caused distress and worry already provided a rift in trust between everyone, it was uncanny that many people were confused. But that video...

That monologue had changed everything, the viewpoint of whether he was normal or not was shifted and now he was viewed as a... monster.

The first year students of ANHS and their respective teachers bore witness to the, banality shown from the videos.

The eyes of dullness and darkness which came from the screen, the aura of loss and ambiguity, the atmosphere that gripped everyone and caused their bodies to freeze...

All were caught up in the storm that was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, that since the first day they had been nothing but mere tools and playthings to him... in a way he was similar to the god, the only difference being was that he had shown everything.

But since he hid it so well... it caused, terror.

P: "You will now be reacting to something that came up because I wanted t so, but I will be asking you first... how do you all feel?"

The god ended his announcement with a question, although he knew what they felt he wanted to see whether anyone would voice them out.

Yet no one did, a resounding silence encompassed the students and the teachers, seeing that the god sighed and decided to announce something else, his booming voice causing the students who were in a daze to perk up and listen.

P: "I am quite disappointed, nonetheless the reaction shall continue...

The god paused and grinned, his sadistic aura emanating from him caused the students to look at him warily.

You shall be reacting to your future, or more precisely 'The future'."

Finishing his announcement, he once again scanned over the crowd and found them all confused.

No other words were said except for wayward glances at eachother to convey their confusion, shrugging if shoulder and rolling eyes, the students started to recompose themselves so that they could see a "glimpse" of their future.

The students of all the classes had many members who were analysing the contents of the last video, notable figures that reigned over their class and some who had a major influence to be classified as a threat.

Many students glanced back and forth between the boy and the screen.

The boy I question just sitting here with his usual apathetic expression with his arms crossed as he stared mercilessly at the screen, not even sparing a glance at anyone else.

The god who was overlooking the event, reverted back to the catatonic state he was in earlier, any questions being thrown towards him would remain unanswered.

With that the screen started showing a young boy with brown hair walk away from somewhere.

Seeing him some people sighed, sickened at the mere sight of him, but also afraid of him. Gripping he armrests of their seats the students locked their eyes on the screen as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was walking a way from a room.

Ayanokouji pov:-

I returned back from Tsukishiro's office.

Sakayanagi: 'That is my fathers office...'

That single rain of thought ran through her head as she adopted a thinking expression.

The members of the faculty had the same thought as Sakayanagi as they looked at the screen with confusion, they glanced at eachother until Hoshinomiya Chie the teacher of Class B pointed out the obvious.

Whispering to her colleagues and enemies, they listens to her.

Chie: "Isn't that the chairman's office?"

Mashima: "Yes it is, this Tsukishiro Person seems to be occupying it in the future..."

Mashima sensei response to her question as he refocused his attention back onto the screen.

Chabashira sensei who was the teacher of Class D had a troubled expression on her face. It was very obvious what she was thinking about. But her colleagues gave her space as they felt that it was the right thing to do so.

They still felt... distrust towards her, particularly Mashima for what she did to Ayanokouji, he already made up his mind to talk to her when the discussion period come.

My classmates will ask me alot of questions, since I recently scored 100 on my math. I hope it goes well. Come to think of it.

The thoughts of Ayanokouji caught everyone off guard, with many students gasping at sudden influx of information. Many students looked at the boy with confusion and awe, Katsuragi who valued hard work commended him, although he was wary of him he felt that acknowledgment was needed.

Katsuragi: "That is... very unexpected but I commend you for it, well done. Although I wonder how hard it was..."

Ayanokouji after hearing his praise nodded his head at him, acknowledging his words before turning his head back to the screen, Horikita who was watching the screen with the upmost attention had her eyes widen in shock.

It was a huge blow to her as she now thought within the realm of possibility where Ayanokouji actually started helping out of his own volition, she doesn't regret ever blackmailing him. As long as she got to class A that was all that would matter.

Matsushita who had been hiding her talents up to now was looking at the screen with a lot of interest, her attention peaked when his monologue in the last video came up. Something that should have scraped her didn't, she liked it as now she thought that there were more people who had the desire to reach class A, someone competent.

Ike: "So what if he g-got a hundred, that test must have been piss easy, t-that m-monster..."

It was unnecessary commentary from him but it also coincided with what many people about him, specifically Ryuenn and Yukimura.

Ryuenn saw him as the biggest danger to the class now, from the last video he already concluded that he must have done something to secure their victory, that alone caused him to grin like a madman.

To be able to fight someone that thought the same way he did... he found that notion appealing.

Ibuki who was beside him glanced between Ayanokouji and the screen repeatedly, the moment they shared on the island never left her mind. What she thought of as an individual who was completely see through ended up being the most terrifying existence she had know idea of.

Ibuki: 'Why are you like this?'

Yukimura who was still shaking from the last video was in a state of turmoil, he wanted to reprimand Ayanokouji, yet he didn't have the guts to do so.

Clenching his fists he merely glanced at the boy with disdain, as his classmate hating the way he thought of other people. Unable to see the bigger picture as to why he was like this, his narrow mindedness costing him that opportunity.

Maybe, just maybe I should have given Horikita and Kei some instructions on what to do.

Hearing the words 'instructions' brought their mind back to the last video, the word 'tools' came up in their thoughts and most of the students shivered, even Horikita who had recently started seeing the boy in a new light.

Sakura Airi who had been infatuated with the boy was now fearful of him, those eyes of his didn't coincide with eyes she was used to. A deep abyss that she found both eerie and awe striking caused her fragile self to retreat from him, even though her heart wanted him her mind told her no.

Kushida who was alienated from the class grinned at the sight of her fellow 'peers' revelling in their distress as she looked at Ayanokouji with eyes of pure hatred, but also with a strange sense of levity....

In all of the videos after 'that incident' was shown he never showed hate nor negativity towards her and even after the class alienated her he never looked at her scornfully. It caused her to feel weird, a sentiment that she never felt before...

She didn't actually hate him at all, but her heart couldn't help it, it was just natural and as a result she kept that same expression everytime she looked over at him.

Karuizawa: 'Did he just call me by my given name?'

Most of he students hadn't noticed her name, apart from a couple of people. But they didn't make a fuss of it, they knew that their answers were going to be either answered or unanswered by the video.

Nah. I am sure they can come up with a lie on their own.

Ichinose: 'Were you really lying to us all this time?'

She was disillusioned with the boy, even though his face was apathetic. His kind actions had caused her impression of him as someone reliable to grow, she actually found his inner thoughts hilarious and she found that if he was a bit more sociable he would be very popular. A task in which she was willing to help him with, now that his true self had been exposed that impression had crumbled.

To her the boy was nothing more than a lost cause, she was to terrified to even talk to him. However that didn't mean she didn't talk to her friends about it...

Ichinose: "I am really scared of him now..."

With a low audible tone she voiced out her inner thoughts to her friend Shiranami Chihiro who was also feeling the same way as her, she who was watching the videos had started getting a good impression from the boy, had that evaluation crumble when that video came up.

She merely looked at the screen as Ichinose spoke to her.

No response came from her but the aura that Chihiro was emitting and the body language said enough and Ichinose left it at that.

There were murmurs still about the last video, a lot of the students and the teachers whispering to eachother about the nature and their evaluation about Ayanokouji.

I entered the classroom and almost everyone ran towards me.

Ryuenn: 'Look at those fuckers run towards him, what in the hell happened to your ideal of wanting to stay out of trouble?'

He was genuinely confused, scoring a hundred in a maths exam...

When the entrance exams he scored were announced Ryuenn and many others had concluded that he could get full scores on every exam. Seeing him him get a hundred on this exam gave credibility to that thought.

Horikita: 'I get that this is the future, but if he was helping would they be this surprised?'

Horikita adopted a thinking expression trying to further analyse into something that was very easy to see.

Ayanokouji: 'Why would I score a hundred in the first place? And also judging by the way the video says I got it only on the math exam, why wouldn't I do it for all?'

Ayanokouji who had very limited intel gathered what was shown in the video and tried to form an hypothesis as to why the hundred came to be...

Sakayanagi: 'So in the future you showed your true colours... although I wonder why you didn't go all out and did it for all the exams.'

Kamuro who was beside her saw her thinking expression along with Hashimoto and a couple of the other Class A students.

Glancing at eachother they shrugged it off and let their leader do the thinking, their attention now brought back to the screen.

I didn't see Sudo. I guess he went to his club. Koenji wasn't in class either, I guess he didn't care. Ike was the first one to ask.

"Ayanokouji! How did you get 100 on your math?! Did you cheat?!"

Ike shrunk in his seat with a red face full of embarrassment, seeing his future self with a green with envy face was not a good sight, some boys in their minds agreed with that statement, completely forgetting about his entrance exam scores.

Ryuenn spoke up, his rough tone and bulgar words reaching everyone, the students merely looking at him with deadpanned looks.

Ryuenn: "So What is he got a hundred? Your retarded ass couldn't be able to get half of that! Kuku, what a retard, accusing someone of cheating isn't a good thing without proof you know."

Ike merely looked down as he was too afraid of the tyrant, Sudo and Yamauchi seeing their friend like that yelled at Ryuenn, Sudo and Yamauchis glare being dismissed as Ryuenn just smirked at them.

Sudo: "You bastard! Take that fucking shit back!"

Yamauchi: "You fucking asshole shut the fuck up!"

Hirata stood up to calm down the two.

Hirata: "Stop it! This is unacceptable behaviour!"

Speaking like a teacher he reprimanded the three, Mashima sensei then voiced out his appreciation of Hirata efforts.

Mashima: "Thank you, you three calm down as continue watching the video!"

His strong tone didn't have an effect on Ryuenn and Sudo but it did on Yamauchi who sat down immediately, followed them by sudo.

Ryuenn: 'That was fun...'

Ibuki: 'What a fucking creep...'

The girl looked at him with disgust as he had a wide grin.

"That gloomy bastard must have cheated !" Says Miyamoto.

Seeing his figure the boy smirked as he completely agrees with the future him, whispering to the boy beside him, he slandered Ayanokoujis name even further.

Miyamoto: "There's no way he would be able to get such a high score, he must have cheated. He is a psychopath that deserves to be locked up. Who knows what he will do with such a mindset..."

His classmate looked at him and grinned, completely agreeing with himself. He was completely terrified of Ayanokouji and concluded that locking him up or expelling him was for the best.

Horikita: "You two are making us look more and more like defects... there is no proof that he cheated and you accused him directly, aren't you ashamed that maybe he got that with all his hardwork?"

Matsushita: "Didn't you see that he can perfect his score at will?"

Shinohara then spoke up to back up her friend.

Shinohara: "Yeah! Hardwork is bullshit! Why couldn't he have used his talent to help us from the start? It could have helped us you know?"

They were denying that he was cheating, but they were still dissatisfied about the way he used his talent.

"No. Don't worry I didn't cheat."

"Then how did you get those marks?!"

Most of the students peaked as hey sat up straight waiting for the answer.

Random: "I don't think he cheated..."

The student whispered to his seat mate who was also thinking along the same lines, her expression was lined with attentiveness.

She then responded with a whisper as well, her soft tone causing the boy to nod his head in agreement.

Nishino: "Me neither... though I hate the way they are accusing him without proof. It's annoying the hell out of me."

She held no grudge towards Ayanokouji as she actually knew nothing about him apart from the fact that he is ranked 4th in the Ikemen charts.

Manabe: "He is fucking terrifying..."

A low whisper made its way to Nishino who nodded her head in agreement, she was also very scared of him.

I looked over at Horikita and Kei. It seems they weren't able to handle the situation. I am on my own. Keisei came and stood infront of me.

Karuizawa seeing him call her by her given name for the second time spoke up to inquire about it.

Kei: "Why is he calling me by my given name?"

Hearing her question the eyes of the class D students and some of the students from the other classes looked over at her. That detail had went over their head, they too were confused on why Ayanokouji seemed so casual about it.

Horikita: "Maybe something happened between the two of you in the future..."

Horikita gave a reply which was shared by the majority of Class D.

Satou: "B-But Why? Why would he approach her?"

It was a simple question but it had a lot of weight behind it, Koenji who had been silent up to now replied to her. His strong manly voice not only resonating within the class but across the whole year.

Koenji: "It's simple, he made her his tool."

With a wide smirk on his face he clarified what the others hadn't seen, Ayanokouji, Sakayanagi and Kanzaki were the only ones who noticed what was in between the lines.

Ayanokouji: 'So I made her my tool... I guess with her influence she could be useful, but in the video it seems less like a master servant pact, I may have made her an ally of equal proportions in the future.'

Sakayanagi: 'So she is his tool, I see potential in her. Her influence in the class along with her attitude and charisma could most definitely be of use to him.'

Kanzaki: 'The way he works is simply amazing, but to make people as tools instead of allies irks me, what in the hell could you have done to subdue her?'

"Kiyotaka. How did you score 100 points? Were you holding back all this time?"

Yukimura: "Wait a second are we friends in the future?"

He asked that to no one in particular but that question made its way around the room, some people glancing back and forth at Keisei and the Keisei on the screen.

Ayanokouji: "It seems like we are, nice to be your friend Yukimura."

Keiseis face dropped as he pondered the possibility of being his friend in the future, right now he was scared shitless by the boy and he didn't want to associate with him.

Matsushita: 'He seems to be less of a loner in the future, I wonder if he has more friends than just Horikita, Yukimura and Karuizawa... maybe Karuizawa and him are dating in the future...'

Sitting in her seat with a thinking expression she thought of many possibilities and hypothesises.

"Sigh. Yes. I was holding back."

That sentence was the breaking point for Horikita and the students in class D.

Horikita: "So he wasn't helping in the future even when I threatened him?!'

She openly glared at the boy for his complacency, disregarding his feelings on the matter as she selfishly relied on him over and over again.

Sudo: "You bastard!! Why in the fucking hell aren't you helping us?! What gives you the right! You should leave along with that piece of shit Koenji!"

With a fiery look on his face he spat out hurtful words to the boy, words that paid no heed to. His attention was still focused on the screen.

Satou: "Why aren't you helping us!"

The girl inquired even further, her fists were clenched as Shinohara patted her back trying to calm her down. Then she also shouted at the boy.

Shinohara: "Why aren't you helping us you useless bitch!"

Another vulgar comment was hurled at him, after that the whole of Class D started shouting at him, Airi Sakura, Kushida, Ike and Yamauchi were the only ones that stayed quiet.

Chabashira: "Silence!"

The teacher stood up and reprimanded her students, Hirata who would have been mediating the situation was sat there with a troubled expression.

Hirata: 'Are you alright with being hated like this?'

Mori: "Are you alright Hirata kun?"

Hirata: "Yeah..."

Katsuragi: 'What a bunch of selfish people, even though he can help the class he shouldn't be obligated to do so, what happened to your sympathy when Chabashira sensei blackmailed him?'

Sakayangi: 'What a stupid bunch, even after watching what he has been through since the start of the school year you still want more from him? What a defective bunch...'

Ryuenn: 'This is fucking enjoyable! Hate him more so he can be used by me to betray your class!'

The boy grinned at that thought, Ishizaki and Albert who beside him were also watching the spectacle of Class D. Ishizaki had a sadistic smirk whilst Albert had his usual expression.

The anger on Keisei's face grew. He punched me in the face...which barely hurt.

At that moment the commotion inside class D ceased and their refocused back to the screen, they had just witnessed a classmate being punched in broad daylight inside the class by a person who they thought wouldn't resort to violence.

The other classes had their mouth agape at the display of the future class D, those shocked faces remained attentive to the screen as some students laughed out loud.

Ryuenn: "Kukuku, What a fucking weak punch!"

Ishizaki: "Jesus Christ how weak are ya! Hahahaha, look at his face he didn't even flinch!"

Ibuki: "What a fucking weakling. Pfft-hahaha."

Some students giggled at the lack of strength exhibited by Yukimura, this caused him to shrink into his seat.

"Keisei stop!"

Haruka: "Huh? Why am I calling him by his first name?"

Akito: "You are probably friends with him in the future or perhaps you are his girlfriend..."

Hearing that she adopted a disgusted expression, he glanced at Yukimura figure and snivelled at him.

Haruka: "There is no way that I would fall in love with him, he is disgusting. Did you not see him on the island?"

Akito: "Yeah..."

"Don't get involved Haruka! He lied to me all this time and I trusted him!"

Ryuenn: "This is fucking amazing! Fight more!"

Hiyori who had been watching the screen until a minute ago had eyes covered with her hands, she hated violence. But she hated unjustified violence the most.

Sakayanagi: "Fufu, trust goes both ways, it just means that I'm the future he didn't see you as a friend and looking at the display you are showing on the screen why would he trust you?"

Katsuragi: "I agree with her, frankly it is pitiful."

Ichinose who had just been murmuring her observations to her classmates spoke up with a loud voice to defend the boy.

Ichinose: "Please Don't badmouth him! Let's just watch the video and stop this nonsense!"

Amikura: "I agree with her!"

Ryuenn: "Ichinose don't lie and say that you don't agree with what e said, you also think that he deserves some chastisement."

Ichinose: "The actions of Yukimura kun in the future happens in the future, he doesn't deserve to be treated this way when it all happened in the future!"

Horikita: "Then where were you when Ayanokouji was being shouted at?"

Ichinose dropped her kind expression which transitioned into a glare, looking at Horikita with such an uncharacteristic act she voiced out her thoughts about her.

Ichinose: "Where were you as the class leader trying to calm down the situation."

That shut up Horikita who couldn't retort.

In fact it shut up the whole of Class D, their class had been acting as the label of defectives and now they were seeing how the other classes viewed them. Ichinose just shut down their leader so quickly...

Shinohara: "Karuizawa san..."

Hearing her friend she spoke up.

Karuizawa: "You shit the fuck up! Who do you think you are to get in between our class business-

She cut off by Hirata.

Hirata: "Can we all calm down and stop shouting at eachother, let's just watch the video. This has already become more tiring than it should have been."

With that remark Karuizawa sat down with her arms crossed. The rest of Class D doing the same as they once again focused on the screen.

"Now, Now Yukimura calm down."

Hirata tried to calm the situation but Ike decided to grow a backbone.

"Don't stop him Hirata! This gloomy bastard deserves what's coming to him! If he didn't hold us back then we would have been in Class A already!"

Horikita; "What in the- What makes you thinks we would be in class A if only one person helped?"

She glared at him coldly, she knew that the same thought passed through Ikes mind right now and she was disgusted by it, it was hypocritical of her to be reprimanding his classmate for doing the same thing she was doing but she knew that reaching class A would take time.

Matsushita: "Doesn't one person make all the difference?"

Shinohara: "Exactly! I am not telling him to do all the work but can he at least use more of his talent to help us?"

Miyamoto who was listening to her rambling interjected with his own opinions.

Miyamoto: "Why not use it all? He has so many skills and he doesn't use it, he is just as useless as Koenji."

Koenji: "I suggest you take my name out of your disgusting mouth, like Ayanokouji boy I am free to do whatever I want. Why not use your own power to help the class? You are a just a useless pest."

Okitani spoke up in defence of his friend, his eyes narrowed at Koenji as he also voiced out his thoughts.

Okitani: "You are useless then if you don't use your talent."

Koeniji didn't even bother retorting to him, he found no need to. Ayanokouji who was listening to his classmates just sighed as he continued staring at the screen.

So it's my fault that you are a lazy Pervert?

Some students giggled at that comment.

Onodera: "Good one Atanokouji kun!"

Inogashira: "He can actually be funny at times without trying. Hihihi."

Ike looked down, the girls gazed at him with mockery and belittlement.

Kushida: 'Exactly my thoughts Ayanokouji kun! That bastard should just go die in a ditch!'

Yamauchi who was beside the boy patted him on the shoulders, during this whole session he had been ridiculed and mocked.

Ike punched me in the face which hurt less than Keisei. And when Miyamoto punched me, it hurt even less.

Ryuenn: "Kukukuhahaha! What the hell you guys are the weakest bastards I've ever seen hahaha!"

With a booming laughter he ridiculed the three people that had punched Ayanokouji, Miyamoto was feeling the stares of his classmates. Sensing it he focused his attention fully on the screen.

Ayanokouji: 'Their reactions are really deserving of the label defective... if this is what happens in the future should I focus on leaving the class? Or should I try?'

Chabashira: 'What in the hall are my class doing in the future?! Are they trying to actively sabotage the class? Don't you see that him getting a hundred is a good thing?'

Chie: 'Those students are just piles of garbage, only one person isn't... I'd love it if Ayanokouji betrayed them... I can just imagine the look on Sae chans face!'

With a smirk she glanced back and forth between her colleague and her students.

Horikita: 'Are those really my classmates?'

Meanwhile my other classmates were cheering for them as they hit me. How troublesome.

Ichinose has enough of the spectacle shown on the screen, standing up she shouted at the screen. Hating the fact that a person who did absolutely nothing wrong was treated this way, it wasn't only her some students in class C and A also stood up. The teachers look in shock at the screen, this was the first time they saw something like this.

Ichinose: "What are they doing this for?!"

Mashima: "That behaviour is seriously unbefitting of students inside our institution."

Airi: "I can't watch this..."

Kushida: 'These assholes, why are they hurting him? He did nothing wrong...'

Ryuenn: "Oi Oi Oi, you guys are really proving yourselves to be defects! Do you not realise that there are cameras int he rooms? What will be your excuse? You punched him first! Kuku your class is dumber than I thought. Kuku."

The whole of Class D apart from Koenji, Horikita, Karuizawa, Matsushita and Ayanokouji looked down. Everything they said was right and if such an incident like that happened where they found he held back was was presented they would have most definitely done something much worse.

"Stop it Keisei."

Akito grabbed Keisei and restrained him. Hirata grabbed Miyamoto and did the same.

The teachers sighed in relief.

Chabashira: "Finally some students with common sense..."

Chie who heard her whispered to her colleague, a condescending tone that shook Chabashira to her core.

Chie: "Your students will fall, you are as useless as they are and they will not reach class A, against us you are nothing... face it Chabashira Sae you lost."

The students in the hall sighed in relief that the someone took action to stop it, Class D who were the perpetrators on the screen looked down at their feet ashamed at their future behaviour.

Ryuenn: "Kuku, now that you have seen the future you stay quiet? Those lot are you retards. Accept it you are just pieces of shot defects."

With a mocking tone he snarled at them, he didn't say those as a mere jab at them. He wanted those words to hit them hard and to make them feel inferior, their defects had shone brightly and it was shown at full display to everyone.

Ayanokouji: "I think you should stay quiet on this matter Ryuenn, this is the future."

After that input from Ayanokouji most of the students looked at him with an inquisitive eye.

Sudo: "What in the hell do you mean by that?"

Ayanokouji: "We can change the future right now, all you have to do is listen and wait."

The students were dumbfounded st the fact that they missed that small detail, if they are seeing their future now then thy can change it.

"Why the hell are you both stopping them?! That gloomy retard deserves it!"

"STOP IT ALL OF YOU!"
Horikita shouted.

Hearing her shout on the screencaused the girl to glance back and forth between the display on the screen and Ayanokouji.

The classes were paying full attention to the video, some were delving into their thoughts.

The teachers were no exception but Chabashira had a feeling of unease well up in her heart.

Ryuenn: 'Only took a fucking while, I think she enjoyed seeing Ayanokoui like that, what a sadist.'

He had a sly grin on his face as he glanced at the referenced girl.

Ichinose: 'She finally acted like a leader, only took her a while.'

Sakayanagi: ''She is useless in this situation, they already beat him and the cameras have caught him. All he needs to do is make one complaint and they are done for.'

Kamuro: "They are fucking maniacs..."

She whispered that to her seatmate Nishi Haruka.

Nishi: "I know right... what in the hell is wrong with them, also their leader... why is she only acting now?"

Hashimoto: "it's because she is useless, I mean she had been sitting down the whole time with a troubled face ever since the beating started..."

Katsuragi: "She is a weak leader and we as the class representatives can use this to crush her."

Sakayanagi: "Fufu, I agree, she is useless."

They all turned around to look at her.

"What is it Horikita? Look! Your little pawn has been holding us back all this time!"

Ayanokouji: 'Did these idiots just call me a pawn?'

Sakayanagi: "Fufufhihi, A pawn?! Did they seriously call him a pawn?! Are they saying that to the man who thinks of people as tools?"

That dialogue of the girl caused the students and teachers alike to get goosebumps, they realised that in the future that they had no idea what Ayanokouji was capable of, that notion frightened them.

Ryuenn: "Kukuku, I agree with this bitch Loli! How are you going to call a king a pawn?!"

Katsuragi: "He is right, he is literallly the king of the class, it is a simple analogy."

When the rest of the year heard that they shuddered, if not for the videos shown before and they would have had no idea about the hidden menace that was Ayanokouji.

The students of Class D were conflicted, being named as mere tools was was disgusting to them, yet their real leader was just like that. Horikita was just a mere shield, Kushida was out of the picture, the only other person would be Hirata. But he also wouldn't be able to do anything to Ayanokouji.

Hirata was merely sitting there with empty eyes as he tried to focus on the video, the classes commotion being locked out of his head as he only focused on the future that the video was exhibiting.

Ichinose: 'Katsuragi san was tight, he is the real controlling factor of the class, the king. But he is much more terrifying than Ryuenn or the other leaders. He is like a phantom, he could destroy us all because we wouldn't have been able to see it coming...'

Matsushita: 'I hate the way he is acting, can't he see that the class needs him to show us a glimpse of leadership? If he is the king then why not act like it?'

Ryuenn: 'This fucking idiot just told the whole year what I have been trying to hide, he is the king of the class, the ace. But he seems non-communal, I can use him, I can make him destroy the class.'

Horikita: 'He is my pawn, what is Sakayanagi saying? I have him under my control.'

Horikita was in denial, her face only contained displeasure and worry, to be unable to contain Ayanokouji meant the ruin of the whole class, an advice directly given by her teacher.

"I don't care! This is not how you should react!"

Mashima: "She is right, this behaviour is completely against school rules."

Sakagami: "It may be against school rules but without a report than it will go untouched..."

Chie whispered to Chabashira once again.

Chie: "Your Class in the future is falling apart, it won't be long until until it is destroyed."

Chabashira turned to glare at the smirking Chie.

Chabashira: "You don't know anything, my class will prevail, I am sure of it."

Chie: "Keep on being delusional Sae chan. I'll get your secret weapon, when I do you will perish..."

Chabashira didn't hear the last part. The conversation ended there as the muttering of the students and rustling of clothes inside the theatre could still be heard, a variety of expressions and emotions in the room.

They all turned to Kei.

"Karizawa! Say something!"

"What do you want me to say? Horikita is right. You all shouldn't react this way. Maybe he had his reasons to hold back."

The students were shocked at her defence of Ayanokouji, this only confirmed the theories of many people. Karuizawa and Ayanokuji were closer in the future, a name that shouldn't be associated with boy was speaking up for him and that confused everyone.

Satou: "K-karuizawa san? With Ayanokouji kun? Why is she defending him?!"

That inquiry was accompanied by many more, the students of all classes who knew there girl looking at the screen with confusion and shock.

Karuizawa: 'Why in the hell am I defending this creep?'

Karuizawa was glancing at Hirata and Ayanokouji, she knew about her condition and if she sided with Ayanokouji...

That realisation caused her eyes to widen, she had gotten close to him because she saw something in him and he saw something in her. The previous mentions of her name rushed into her mind, he was going to give her instructions to fulfil something.

Shinohara: "Why is she defending him?!"

Ike for the first time in a while stood up with an angry face, along with his friends and shouted at the screen.

Ike: "What in the hell is wrong with her?!"

Random: "What did he do to her to defend him?!"

Okitani: "What in the fuck is this bullshit?!"

"WHAT DAMN REASON WOULD THIS GLOOMY BASTARD HAVE TO HOLD US BACK?" Shinohara shouted.

The teachers looked at the students inside the theatre, class D was currently causing a commotion once again, the other classes were muttering about the possible relationship between Ayanokouji and Karuizawa.

Katsuragi: "What do you think is the reason as to why he acts this way?"

He whispered that to his seatmate Totsuka Yahiko who spoke up to give his opinion on the matter.

Yahiko: "I think he hates being blackmailed."

Katsuragi nodded his head, he too thought of that possibility. Ever since the start of the year he saw how Ayanokouji had helped his class. But being blackmailed might have killed his motivation, effectively he gave up because he hated how Chabashira and Horikita treated him.

Sakayanagi: 'He dislikes trouble, it is as simple as that. Although I don't blame him at all, he has been living inside the white room all his life...'

She glanced over at him with a sad smile, sensing her sentiment he looked at girl and found her body language odd...

Ayanokouji: 'What does she want from me? Why exactly is she even smiling at me like that?'

Sakayanagi: 'Hmm, I guess I have to make contact with him soon...'

Then came the class's angel.

Kushida grinned at the sight of herself, whilst the class flinched. The commotion died down immediately as the mani perpetrators went silent and froze.

Kushida: 'This is going to be fucking gold.'

Ryuenn: 'She is going to cause a fucking mess!'

Horikita: 'Oh no... she is going to ruin everything!'

"I don't know... hey! Didn't Ayanokouji get alot of voted in the supplementary exam? What if he was working with Sakayanagi to get Yamauchi expelled. Gasp. What if that's the reason he was holding back!" She said with tears in her eyes.

Yamauchi gasped, his shock fully apparent on his face as he clenched his fists and glared at all his classmates.

Standing up he bellowed out profanity after profanity, his words laced with venom.

Yamauchi: "You fucking assholes! I get expelled for a psychopath who who doesn't help the class?! What is wrong with you all-

He was cut off.

Sudo: "Calm down Haruki! Calm down!-

Yamauchi: "No! You shut the fuck up! How could you all do this to me?! Why was I chosen?! What the hell is that fucking exam?!"

The teachers glanced at eachother, no hostility was shared between but rather confusion. They had never heard of such an exam and frankly if they did they would also dread it.

They actually sympathised with his reaction, it was understandable if you were chosen as the scapegoat when the person who should have lost out stayed.

Horikita: "Calm down Yamauchi!"

With a demanding voice she glared at him with pure ice.

Yamauchi who was still red with with anger reluctantly sat down, yet he glared at everyone around him, he felt betrayed...

Sakayanagi: 'So I manipulated the poor creature... that must have been fun.'

She shoewed a smug grin that Kamuro who was beside questioned about.

Kamuro: "Why are you smiling? I know that you manipulated him..."

Sakayanagi: "Fufu, I am laughing because I can't wait to manipulat him and also he hasn't noticed who caused his expulsion..."

Hashimoto smirked at her words.

Hoshimoto: "Haha, you are evil Hime."

Kamuro: "Too evil and sadistic, as expected from a loli with breast issues..."

Sakayanagi: "What did you just say?"

Kamuro sending her aura replied with a stuttering tone.

Kamuro: "N-nothing..."

She really took take advantage of this situation.

The whole school year who now knew about her true personality had a shiver down their spine, knowing how manipulative, fake and charming she was terrified them and seeing all those attributes in action terrified them.

Horikita: 'So this is what Kushida can do?'

Ichinose: 'She flipped the switch just like that... that is dangerous, Class D has many strong players, but now they are divided...'

Kanzaki: 'A psychopath, A fake, A narcissist... so many idiosyncrasies in this class and yet they won the island exam despite it. This class is honestly very dangerous...'

Ryuenn: "Kuku, Kushida What a brilliant play, I bet your whole class would have believed you if you said he raped you right?"

A jab at their gullibility, the class knew that if Kushida had filed that complaint against Ayanokouji the. They would believe her without a doubt, knowing that most of the class hung their heads down in shame.

Chabashira looked in disgust at her class, she had taken Hoshinomiyas words to heart and had reached the same conclusion about them if Ayanokouji wasn't in the class, she looked at them like piles of garbage.

The class fell into chaos, all most everyone was shouting at me, calling me a traitor.

Chabashira: 'These fucking idiots...'

Sakagami: 'What morons, to be unable to trust your classmate and to treat them in such a way is fitting for their label as defects. I pity you Chabashira.'

Ichinose who couldn't handle seeing such... hateful acts shouted at screen, this was followed by many students who had wanted expound their views on the matter.

Ichinose: "How dare you call him a traitor! He has done nothing wrong!"

Mako: "He may be a psychopath but you guys are being too much! What is wrong with you all?! Can't you see that he has done nothing wrong?!"

Katsuragi: "Their attitude and behaviour is despicable, they really shouldn't be called defects, they are mere trash."

Kushida: 'This is fucking amazing, destroy them!'

Ryuenn: "Kukuku, you guys in the future have some mental problems, you call him a traitor when he has been helping you all along?! What kind of bullshit is this?! Ishizaki get a load of this crap."

Ishizaki: "Man, they really are morons, hahaha, look at them! Look at yourselves you are pure trash!"

The students of class D looked down, their behaviour being exhibited on the screen was problematic. The only students immune to such chastisement were Horikita, Ayanokouji, Koenji and Hirata.

Hirata, Kei and Horikita did everything they could to calm the situation, but it didn't work. Ike came running at me and punched me again.

A lot of the students gasped at the display of violence, Ike who was shown ont he screen as the person who did the action was glared at fiercely by Ichinose and Sakayanagi.

Ichinose: "What is wrong with him?!"

Hiyori who had her eyes shielded from the violence had a single thought in her head.

Hiyori: 'Why does Ayanokouji kun have to suffer like this? He has done nothing wrong...'

Sakayanagi: 'I might have to expel him in the future...'

Ryuenn: "Kukuhaha, What kind of fucking punch is that?! Kuku,, Ayanokouji, day something!"

He called out to the boy with a sadistic smirk on his face, hearing his name being called out he turned to Ryuenn, but then turned his attention back to screen.

Ryuenn: 'Eh?'

Kushida: 'Is he not going to say anything to him?'

"We don't want a gloomy traitorous bastard like you!"

Chabashira: 'He hasn't betrayed you once! How dare you call him that you defective moronic bastards!'

The teacher was seething with anger as she clenched her fists, the aura she was emanating was fiery and that didn't go unnoticed by Hoshinomiya and the others.

Mashima: "Calm down Chabashira."

Chie: "Yeah Yeah, calm down Sae chan, you don't your face to get wrinkled!"

Chabashira regained her senses and looked at the two with pure hatred. Much so towards Hoshinomiya than Mashima.

Chabashira: "Shut up! I am calm and I don't need your worry."

Sakagami paid no heed to three of them, he looked into the screen with an amused smile.

"Yeah! Tell him Ike!"

Ibuki: 'He seriously disgusts me...'

Most of the girls felt disdain and looks of contempt were sent towards him.

It was surprising that most of the students had sided with Atanokouji despite what they had witnessed in the last video. It seems like their moral compass aligned with Ayanokouji and they deemed that he was being treated unjustly.

"That asshole should have gotten expelled!"

One person who thought completely differently was Yamauchi, but due to the atmosphere in the room he didn't say anything, he merely looked around the room with a defeated expression, nobody paid heed to his shortcoming.

Miyamoto and Okitani came running at me too and kicked me.

Again the students gasped, the display of violence in broad daylight and nobody was there to stop it, they were feeling more and more pity towards the boy on the screen.

Horikita: 'Why am I starting to feel bad for him? He looks fine...'

Sakayanagi: 'He doesn't even look phased by their hits, as expected of him.'

Hiyori: 'He looks fine, why doesn't he look hurt?'

Ichinose: "What is this?!"

Chihiro: "Turn it off! This is too much!"

Then they both proceeded to hit me continuously.

Some of the students averted their eyes from the screen, the actions on the screen caused some to be squeamish.

Hiyori: 'I can't watch this...'

She turned away with her hands around her ears trying to block out the heinous noises.

It barely hurt to be honest. But it was quite annoying. After their 12th punch, I had enough.

Ryuenn.burst out laughing at that comment.

Ryuenn: "W-what the hell, Kuku. You fucking monster how can you be hurt from that!"

The students were dumbfounded at his his thoughts, even his expression showed zero signs of discomfort and that freaked them out.

Horikita: 'So he was fine the whole time? What is with him... how can he not be hurt."

Karuizawa: 'He is strong... if I am his ally in the future doesn't that mean he protects me? Nononono, he is a psychopath. I also have Hirata kun.'

Matsushita: 'He is strong and tough... how isn't he hurt... that's amazing!'

Okitani: 'What is wrong with him? Am I that weak? No he is just... he is just a monster! A fucking psychopath. We should expel him!'

Yamauchi: 'What is the hell! How is he so tough?! He looks like a bloody teig if you compare him to me!'

Sudo: 'What the hell, how is he so strong! He is so... untaxed by their hits! What the hell! Even I wouldn't handle that many hits!'

I took some distance between us and spoke.

"And what evidence do you have? I never betrayed the class and yet you are here accusing me without actual proof."

Mako: "Yeah! What evidence do you have! He has done nothing that suggests he is a traitor and you still beat him up! That is so unfair!"

Ayanokouji: 'Hmm, it seems like the whole year are by my side, their morality must've struck and they have forgotten about what I said earlier.'

Chabashira: 'Shit, the whole year apart from my class are standing at his side, come on you defects stand up and something to him! Anything!'

Kushida: 'What retards my classmates are, it's obvious they need proof. Although I guess that's why I could easily manipulate them for so long... it was good while it lasted...'

Horikita: 'I can't believe that my classmates are like this... I just hope something drastic won't happen...'

Ryuenn: 'I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to change classes, this is in the future and although I have no idea who he is connected with... maybe I could get him into my class.'

Yahiko: "Don't you think Katsuragi san...

He whispered to his friend.

Katsuragi: "That he will change classes? It is very likely, but he needs a lot of points for that."

Sakayanagi: "I wouldn't be surprised if he had those points, it's in the future and we still don't know what connections he has."

Hashimoto: "True, do you think that he will reach the twenty million mark?"

Sakayangi: "With our help and Ryuenns help... absolutely."

"We don't need proof! You have been sticking around Horikita and being her lapdog so you could get information for Sakayanagi! You got Yamauchi expelled, held our class back and you were also the reason our class lost in the final exam!"

Horikita: 'So he lost us an exam?'

The same thought resonated with the students and teachers alike, class D students who were looking down and held a grudge towards Ayanokouji started shouting out their nonsense once again.

Random: "You bastard! You have just proven to us how useless you are!"

Ijuinn: "Leave the class! We don't want you here! You deserved be expelled, Yamauchi was at least useful!"

Sakayanagi: "You are delusional, wasn't he the one that saved you from being expelled in the mid terms?"

With a smile that didn't reach her eyes she then started laying down further and further into into class D.

Sakayanagi: "You all have shown no signs of being class A material, if your class ever made it to our level then you won't be a part of it, like Yamauchi you will be sacrificed because you hold little value compared to Ayanokouji.

She paused, Ijuinn and the other up starters stared at her quietly.

It simple to say that you are useful, it is different when you show no signs of it. Face it all of you Class D, you are worst than Ayanokouji and frankly if you try your hardest... without him you wouldn't make it."

The students of class D were silent, completely humbled as the up starters sat down with bitter expressions as they were unable to retort to what she said.

Ichinose: "You guys do realise that he lost an exam... imagine bearing that burden. I can't imagine how Ayanokouji kun felt when he lost and now you are here trampling on his effort. That isn't fair to him."

Horikita: 'She s right about my classmates, losing an exam must have been taxing to him. Why can't I act like a leader and reprimand them? Why isn't Hirata moving to mediate? What has happened to this class?'

Kushida: 'The Class is finished, Chabashira seems to have given up, Hirata looks defeated and Horikita is being useless... they deserve this.'

"Again. Where do you have any proof Shinohara?"

Shinohara: 'This bastard, I may not have proof but if you weren't helping us than aren't you a traitor? Don't try and escape it, you deserve this.'

Miyamoto: 'Why would she need proof, you lost us an exam, actively conspired with Sakayanagi, held back. What more does he want for him to deserve something like this?'

Yamauchi: 'This class chose him over me, What a bunch of idiots! Look at what he has been doing! And you still chose him over me?!'

"Like she said! We don't need proof! We already know that you are a traitor. Hirata-kun said that you are the most reliable person in Class! And here you are betraying us! You broke Hirata's trust. No you must have manipulated and brainwashed him. So you could use him!"

After hearing his name being uttered, the boy's eyes widened in shock. Not only his but most of the student populous.

They had just recalled how Ayanokouji thought about people.

Ryuenn: 'So you made him a tool? That's interesting... I can see how useful he could be.'

Horikita: 'His influence even reached Hirata? How much power does he hold in the future? I am still the leader and right now if it weren't for the videos I would know about the real him. What could he have done behind my back?'

With that most of the girls in the room started shouting at me.

Well I did turn him into a tool so that part is right. But Hirata is one of the people I consider a friend.

Hearing that confirmation the students blood ran cold, but Hirata only focused on the positive part. In his mind he saw that Ayanokouji might've changed, his mindset off seeing people as tools shifting.

Matsushita: 'So he thinks of Hirata kun as a friend? At least he is trying to change...'

Mii-chan: "A t-tool, Hirata kun is his tool?!"

Shinohara: "You bastard! How can you do such a thing to Hirata kun!"

Similar shouts of contempt could be heard throughout the class, the other classes merely ignored them as they saw what Hirata had seen.

He had changed ever so slightly in the future...

That's what really mattered.

I swear if this shouting doesn't stop then I will have to do something.

Horikita, Kei and Hirata were telling them to stop but no one was even listening to them. They were to busy insulting me.

Chabashira: 'Those fucking assholes! Don't you see that you are pushing away your trump card?! God! What did I do to get this class?!'

Mashima: "Everyone silence! Please continue watching the video! Class D your beghaviour is out of order! All of us are disappointed."

With a look of condescension, the four students looked at the students of class D, all with different thoughts in their head.

Chie: 'That class doesn't deserve him, maybe he could move to mine... I'd love to see the look on Sae chans face.'

Sakagami: 'That kid seems to be the strong link in their class, getting rid of him can destroy them, expelling him would be good.'

Mashima: 'That Class has a toxic environment, he should really leave it, or at least Chabashira should enforce more discipline in the class.'

"Go die!"

Ichinose: 'So rude... he doesn't deserve his treatment...'

"We don't need you here!"

Horikita: 'Yes we do! He is what we need!'

Chabashira: 'You idiots! He is literally out trump card and you are throwing him away! You need him!'

"You Disgusting creep!"

Ibuki: 'Shut the fuck up you bitch... he isn't like that.'

Matsushita: 'That is the worst misconception, he has shown no signs of being a pervert...'

"Asshole! You betrayed us!"

Mako: 'No he didn't.'

Sakayangi: 'He has done nothing wrong, these animals are really showing their defects.'

Similar thoughts resonated around the theatre, many of them talking down and down on class D. Class D who were oblivious to such thoughts had most of its members look at the screen with mixed views.

Emotions and sentiments of contempt and hatred were shared. Yet some were divided within, they had started seeing that maybe they were wrong...

"I will teach this gloomy bastard a lesson!"

Ryuenn: 'As if you could, he literally took all your punches with ease!'

Ishizaki: 'What an idiot! He literally just took all your punches!'

Ichinose: 'Why? why? why? He doesn't deserve any of that!'

Ike came running at me and punched me. I could see Okitani, Ijuun and Miyamoto running towards me as well. I guess they were planning to surround me and hit me. I let them I didn't fight back. The class cheered as they beat me up.

Mashima: 'This is honestly despicable, they don't even care about the cameras and the atmosphere... it's purely toxic.'

Hiyori had her eyes covered as she tried to shield herself from the others so that they couldn't see her cry. The cheers had reminded her of the crucifixion of the Christ, the situation itself was also eerily similar to that, he was being beaten even though he did nothing wrong and that idea broke her.

Ichinose: 'This is so wrong...'

Mako: "Your Class is despicable Ayanokouji kun, What is wrong with you all. All of that because he didn't try, and he isn't even fighting back!"

A lot of the students nodded their head at her statement , they felt sympathy for the future Ayanokouji.

Ibuki: "Usually I don't say anything about the other classes issues, but you guys are fucking pricks! Who in the hell does that to someone who is trying! Sure he doesn't tried his hardest but he is trying! You guys are retards."

Class D had no strength to retort as many glared were sent heir way, glares of contempt and disappointment. Their respective teachers shared the same sentiments as the students, all for good reason. If they hadn't reacted negatively in such a way then those looks would be different.

They had seen first hand the way Class D was in acceptance, if such a situation like that were to happen in their normal school then they would do the same and that notion caused the students glared to intensify.

Soon Keisei joined in as well.

Ichinose: 'Even his friend... I really pity him. He should just leave that class.'

Yukimura looked down, he had finally seen the error in his ways, he had hurled insults, and in this video where he was meant to be his friend and stand beside him he attacked him.

Now there are five people beating me up.

Sudo: 'When I beat up those three bastards it was easy, now he is against five and he looks nearly fine. If he fights back then could probably beat them...'

Ryuenn: 'He is unfazed by their attacks, I see... he really is a threat in terms of physicality to all of us.'

Horikita: 'There is no way the person who beat my brother could be affected by this, is he enabling them? For what purpose?'

Similar thoughts ran through the heads of the students, they were angry at the display of violence and wanted Ayanokouji to fight back.

The rest of the Ayanokouji group looked helpless.

Ayanokouji: 'The Ayanokouji group? Do I have other friends in the future part from Karuizawa and Hirata?'

The pondered in his mind as he still continued staring at the screen.

A few girls were holding Hirata and Akito from coming to my aid.

Seeing that some of the male and female students glared at the students who were on the screen, some in turn looked with gratitude at Akito and Hirata who actually tried to do something to remedy the situation.

Haruka: "It seems like you are friends with Ayanokouji kun in the future..."

Akito: "I don't actually mind him, he isn't like the other guys in the class, maybe that's why I became his friend."

Haruka smiled sweetly at her friends comment, her attention now back at the screen along with Akito.

After a minute or two I had enough. I got up and stood infront of them.

Ryuenn: 'I can sense something epic! This is going to be good.'

Horikita: 'Is he finally going to fight back? Please do, their faces make me want to murder them.'

Chabashira: 'He's going to fight back, I actually want him to do it! They fucking deserve it!'

"What? Are you going to cry? Go ahead! Cry me a rive-"

I punched Ijuun hard in the face and then used me elbow to hit him directly on his jaw, which made him fall and hit his head at the corner of a table. He groaned in pain bleeding badly.

The audience in the theatre had their mouths agape and their eyes wide in shock and awe, the girls and boys alike looked over at Ayanokouji, never in their lives had they thought that the silent, unobtrusive boy could do something like that.

Ryuenn: 'Holy fuck! That was fucking amazing! Beat them up more! We need more blood!'

Katsuragi: 'He is very strong... all of that in a single punch? He is definitely very dangerous.'

Sudo: "Holy fucking shit! That was fucking badass! Oi Ayanokouji! Use your strength more, this is what we meant by using your talents!"

Most of the class D students had their faces pale and white, their hands trembling as they glanced at the Ayanokouji on the screen and the Ayanokouji among them

Ike: 'Holy shit... he could kill him with that...'

Ijuinn: 'That psychopath could have killed me! Why is everyone praising him?!'

Mako: "Way to go Ayanokouji kun!"

Sakayanagi: "You finally fought back, only took you a while."

Nishino: "Let's go Ayanokouji kun! Beat them all up!"

Ishizaki: "Beat them up! I want to see their bodies dropped!"

Upbeat cheering came from the other classes similar to the way the cheering was done int he video.

Chabashira was smiling at the classes enthusiasm, her hatred of her own class peaking as she agreed with them.

The class was shocked by my action. Be lucky I am still holding back.

Horikita: 'So he was still holding back? How strong is he? He nearly snapped his neck!'

Sakayanagi: 'Of course he held back, I assume a punch from him at full force would kill him.'

The students of the year were stumped at his confirmation of strength, they too shared the same thoughts about him possibly killing him with his punch. That notion which should have retried most didn't, it only terrified the minority that had consisted of the faint hearted like Hiyori.

The teachers looked at the screen in awe at his proclamation, shocked at how a student held no qualms in possibly paralysing his classmate.

I pushed Keisei and he fell down.

"We were friends so I am letting you go. Just sit there and you won't get hurt."

Ayanokouji: 'He must have been a very important friend to me to spare him.'

Sakayanagi: 'He spared him? He really must have been a good friend... what an idiot you are Yukimura...'

Yukimura looked at the screen in shock, he had expected to have received the same treatment as Ijuinn. This caused him to feel bitter as he started apologising in his mind, too afraid to face Ayanokouji right now.

Okitani ran towards me.

"Who the hell do you think you ar-"

I punched him in the jaw and then kicked him in his stomach. He spat out blood and dropped on all fours. I then kicked him in the face.

The students of class A,B and C cheered Ayanokouji on, they sided with him completely and found nothing wrong with what he was doing.

Class D seeing their batch mates like that shivered, they felt very little as they glance back and forth between Ayanokouji who was still silent and the other classes who were cheering.

Some boys died inside when they saw their crush cheer on Ayanokouji, preferably Ijuinn who looked down with tears brimming his eye as he witnessed Nishino with a smiling face and her cheering actions.

Miyamoto and Ike ran upto me. I grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together. I punched Miyamoto in the face and he spat out blood.

Some of the students grimaced at the sight of blood, but the cheering never stopped.

Ichinose: 'Eben though I hate violence I can't help but say that he deserved that, this is self defence.'

Ibuki: 'He is a really good fighter, the force of his punches and the movement of his body means that he is no amateur, he is getting even more interesting...'

Ryuenn: "Kuku, Holy fucking shit! You are good at fighting!"

Albert who was beside him agreed with a simple nod, he saw his movements as ones above and amateur and he commended his strength.

The muscle on his neck was very stretched. I held back or I would have killed him with that punch. I kicked him and he fell down.

Horikita: 'My goodness...'

Karuizawa: 'He was really close to killing two people... is this the reason as to why I sided with him in the future? Was it because of his strength?'

She glanced at Ayanokouji with a curious expression.

Ike regained his balance and came at me again.

Katsuragi: 'He's going to be hurt even more....'

Ryuenn: 'This fucking idiot.'

I punched him in the face and kicked his leg making him fell down. I then repeatedly kicked his solar plexus, hard. He spat out blood but I wasn't going to stop their. I kept on kicking him till he was halfway dead.

The sight of a bloodied body caused the students to grimace once again, the sight of blood causing them to become squeamish and to shift in their seats.

Ike: 'Holy crap... he is going to kill me, why is everyone cheering for this psychopath?!'

Miyamoto: 'Didn't they just see him beat us all?! Why are they siding with him?!'

Onodera: 'H-he nearly killed them... he is a complete psychopath. Although they deserve it, I don't actually know how to feel about this...'

Mori: 'They deserve everything that comes to them, he didn't deserve any of the beatings he got. Beat them all up Ayanokouji kun!'

Kushida: 'I wish I had fucking popcorn..'

That's when Shinohara came running at me.

I slapped her in the face hard.

Everyone was shocked, they hadn't expected him to slap a woman, Shinohara who saw what was on the screen shuddered.

Before her mind could process what I did, I slapped her again and this time, harder. I ended it with a punch in the nose and she fell down. Her nose bleeding and red marks on both her cheeks.

Shinohara was now pale and terrified, her eyes hazy as her hands shook uncontrollably. Her friends felt the same way she did and all had a sober run down their spine, it was frightening to them and when they gazed over to Ayanokouji in front of them they shook.

The cheering stopped when the girl was hurt, she had only badmouthed him, but seeing what she was going to do they agreed with Ayaanokoujis decision. He was merely defending himself and they knew.

Ike: 'So when we are hurt they cheer, when that cow gets hurt they stop. What kind of bullshit is this?'

Yamauchi: 'That fucking bastard! How dare he hurt my friends and a girl! I fucking, I am going to fucking kill him!'

Keisei flushed with anger, got up and ran towards me. He tried to punch me but I dodged it with minimum effort. He tried to punch me again but I grabbed his fist.

Ryuenn: 'He's going to destroy his hand...'

The students were still amazed at Ayanokoujis proficiency with fighting and they looked at the screen with sparkling eyes. They had no qualms with him hurting Keisei, they actually wanted him to, only a select few from the majority didn't and they abstained from cheering.

"Didn't I tell you sit down." I said in a cold voice.I started crushing his palm till he started screaming with pain.

A lot of the students had flinched at his sudden change in voice, some students were reminded of the island monologue. However they recovered immediately as they were immersed in the actions shown on the video.

I crushed it even harder than what I did to Ichizaki. I then punched him straight in the face, breaking his glasses and making him fall down with a bleeding nose.I then looked at the rest of the class with my cold eyes.

Ishizaki: 'He crushed my hand in the future?'

Ryuenn: 'So he fought Ishizaki, he probably won. Still though that strength is abnormal, what a fucking beast.'

The teachers who were watching the video were shook, a fight had occurred in the school in the future...

They weren't only shook by that, the cold aura and the eyes of abyss had caused waves of turmoil in their system, they had never seen a student like that. Someone so young shouldn't be possessing something like that...

Ichinose: 'What could have happened to you to have such... I can't even say it. I am sorry for not noticing it earlier Ayanokouji kun...'

Hirata: 'Those sane eyes... so empty. I hope I can help you as a friend int he future.'

They were terrified. They saw what I did to the six people laying on the ground. I could see the fear in their eyes.

Their was evident great in a couple of the students eyes in the theatre as well.

Some were sweating bullets and some had goosebumps, their faces showing discomfort and anxiety as they continued watching the video.

Nonetheless the cheering didn't stop, it was still going on by the fighting radicals who loved seeing blood like Ishizaki and Kondo.

Without saying anything, I picked up my bag and went towards the dorms.

Horikita pov:-

Horikita : 'My POV now? This could be interesting to see what my thoughts were on the matter.'

Sakayanagi: 'So a change in POV... this could be really interesting.'

The students were surprised at the sudden change in point of view, but they didn't argue against it. It was a nice change of pace to be seeing another persons thoughts on the matter.

Kushida: 'Fucking get off the screen you bitch...'

I can't believe what I saw. I knew he was athletic but I didn't imagine that he could be this strong.

The students nodded their heads in agreement at her statement, although they hadn't seen any glimpses of his athleticism apart from the swimming pool they had seen him as subpar until he thought against the six who beat him.

Despite his injury on his hand, he knocked all six of them out.

Ryuenn: "That monster was injured?! What the hell! You guys couldn't even beat up an injured person?!'

Ichinose: 'He was injures and he still beat them up... that is impressive.'

Some students were gobsmacked as they look at the screen with amazement their eyes.

Matsushita: 'How could he fight like that?'

Satou: 'That is very impressive...'

Karuizawa: 'He is really strong, I think I understand why future me chose to side with him...'

I shouldn't be surprised. I did see him overpower Hosen.

Some of the students were confused by the mention of a name they didn't recognise, they looked over at their teachers who also looked confused.

Mashima: "I think that since this is your future that maybe you are in your second year, the person known Hosen must be a new first year."

Ryuenn after hearing the mention of that name laughed out loud surprising Ishizaki and many of the people around him.

Ryuenn: "That bastard is a delinquent! One who is afraid to kill! Miyake Akito, you know of him don't you, he is infamous."

Akito: "He is a very strong person, if Ayanokouji beat him then that means that Ayanokiuji could beat the likes of Yamada Albert."

The students gasped at that response, to know that another person of the same calibre as Albert was in the school in the future and Ayanokouji could beat him caused them to look in mere awe at the boy and his strength.

Matsushita: 'Yamadas the huge guy from class C... so Ayanokouji is that strong?'

Karuizawa: 'That insane! How can he beat someone like that? Wait he said that he was injured, so he didn't leave unscathed...'

Ishizaki: 'So he could even beat me and Albert?! So cool!'

Not to mention, he revealed his abilities infront of the class. Does that mean that he won't hold back anymore?

Miyamoto: 'So he won't hold back anymore? What in the hell is he waiting for?! Just say you won't and we won't chastise you anymore!'

Horikita: 'He will most definitely stop helping the class, why am I being delusional. Our class is finished in the future...'

Horikita looked down at her feet with a defeated expression, her eyes no longer on the screen as she continued listening with her ears, although she had already concluded that all was lost...

Or does it mean that he won't help us anymore?

Ayanokouji: 'I am not going to help them anymore, they are holding me back and right now that they know about this, then they will resent me.'

Kushida: 'Fucking leave them to rot! Kill the defects Ayanokouji kun!'

Katsuragi: 'After all that I highly doubt he would help them, frankly if I were in his position I would do the same.'

I won't blame him though.

Chihiro: 'Nobody should of He is stopping, those idiots don't deserve his help after what they did.'

Many of the students had the same train of thought.

This class is filled with defects, I wonder what he plans to do now.

Ryuenn: 'Yeah, What a bunch of fucking morons.'

Koenji: 'All of my classmates apart from Ayanokouji boy are defects, how can she say that I, the perfect existence am a defect!'

Matsushita: 'She's right, this class is filled with defects, whiny bitches and assholes like ike, I am starting to see why we are labels as trash...'

Chabashira: 'She has said what I agree with the most, this class is the worst class I have ever taught. I wouldn't even be surprised if he left the - shit!'

I saw Ayanokouji's friends help Yukimura to his feet. Hirata just walked out of class without talking to anyone.

Seeing Hiratas state, the classes knew that he wasn't alright. They knew how much Hirata cared for his class and they pitied the future him.

Hirata: "It's alright everyone, it's just... it's hard to believe that something like this happened in the future..."

With a wry smile he said his piece to the classes, the students still looked at him with empathy, they knew he was lying...

But they let him be as they thought it was for the best, the girls of class D looked at the screen with mixed emotions after seeing Hiratas state, they lamented themselves for causing him to be like that.

With regret in their eyes they looked at their future selves with remorse...

Kushida seems to be shaking after seeing his eyes. To be honest, I am too.

I picked up my bag and left.

Ayanokouji pov:-

Again the students were surprised at the sudden change, class D who were feeling defeated looked at the screen once again and decided to keep on watching. Although they had themselves out as fools they still had some shred of dignity within them.

Kushida: 'Ooh Ayanokouji kuns POV!'

Sakayanagi: 'Finally back to him I can't wait to see what you are going to do.'

Normally I would avoid such troublesome situations, but putting them in their place was necessary.

Ichinose: 'You xouldve talked it out, but I guess your actions were justified. Even I think they deserved that.'

Ryuenn: "Kuku, You nearly fucking killed them! What a fucking monster!"

Some of the students agreed with what was on the screen, they too felt that class D needed some chastisement.

Ike: 'Why the fuck are they cheering for him?'

Miyamoto: 'Sons of bitches, why are they agreeing?'

Chabashira nodded her head with approval on what was said on the screen, some class D students who had their eyes wander across the There came across their teachers figure and were shocked when they saw her side with Ayanokouji.

At that moment they felt the most defeated of all...

I also have to talk to Horikita about our bet.

Horikita: 'Wait we had a bet? Wait a second, he couldn't mean the-

She gasped and had widened eyes, some of the students who caught onto what he said were also realising what he meant.

Matsushita: 'He got a perfect score all because of a bet?'

Katsuragi: 'So if he got a perfect score on the basis of a bet... doesn't that mean that Horikita had lost it because he got the maximum? He is special...'

Most students had a confused expression, this was the first time they heard of such a thing, however those with more insight had figured I out.

Sigh.I walked towards the dorms but met up with Ryueen on the way.

Ryuenn: 'Oh, So in the future we may have a connection?'

The students eyes widened once again at the sight of the tyrant, the whole of Class D looked at the screen with troubled expressions and they started formulating in their minds the worst...

Chabashira: 'Don't tell me...'

Chabashira was in the same state of mind, but she was conclusive and already formed a consensus on what he wanted, that notion caused her blood to run cold.

Chie: 'I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for a transfer, although I wanted him to be in my class, I think sae chan is thinking along the lines as me.'

"Kuku. Hello monster. Your class has caused quite the commotion.

Mako: 'They literally beat him up...'

Class D had multiple gazes sent at them, the students of the other classes ridiculing them inside their heads.

Ike: 'Why in the fuck are they looking at us like that?!'

Sudo: 'What the fuck are those looks for?!'

I could hear them from all the way over to my class. But that is to be expected from the one who scored 100 on math. But you only got between 70 amd 80 on all other subjects. Were you holding back on them too? Kukuku!"

The students were speechless at the level of intelligence shown by Ayanokouji, they remembered his entrance exam scores, they knew that the possibility of him being able to control his marks were high.

But hey were still dumbfounded as they had seen it all in action, adding onto it with the bet, which was now cleared as being based on the maths exam score they were in awe at his proficiency.

"It doesn't matter. I will deal with my classmates soon enough."

Chabashira: 'Oh no...'

Horikita: 'He is going to destroy the class... why?why?why? Why in the hell could they not shut up?!'

A majority of the students had seen that statement at face value, they took it as him destroying the class, which they found favourable as they could have one less opponent...

Ayanokouji: 'I guess this is where I take action... I'll be destroying them.'

Kushida: 'Fucking destroy them! I want to their faces filled with despair!'

"Very well. But you know. Those classmates of yours are defective.

The students noises at that, including the teachers, Class D couldn't retort as they faced the ridicule from their whole year.

They won't listen to you. So if you want to join my class someday, the doors are open. I already have the twenty million private points from Sakayanagi, in exchange of declaring the contract null and void. See you soon monster. Kukuku!" Saying that he walked away.

The whole year was stunned by Ryuenns proposal, but they were more surprised by the contract between him and Class A.

Katsuragi who had accepted the contract was sweating bullets, the whole of class A apart from Yahiko looked at him with glares.

But they resisted the urge to shout at him, the other classes were looking at the state of Class A.

Horikita: 'So this was what Ayanokouji was talking about... that contract is... I don't have the words. The amount of points Class C must
have had...'

Katsuragi: 'Dammit... they all found out, this is bad...'

Sakayanagi: 'It seems like Ryuenn is connected to Ayanokouji kun... I'd love to fight them both if they are working together...'

She had a sadistic smile on her face.

Hashimoto: 'So he can also be an asset for me to stay in class A, not bad, not bad at all...'

I will keep that in mind. I will tell everyone the truth tomorrow and if it doesn't work then I will transfer classes.

The students of class D shifted uncomfortably in their seats, the students who were badmouthing him had grim faces, the prospect of him leaving the class and exposing their weaknesses laid in their mind.

Chie: 'Shit, I need someone with that mindset in my class! Sakagami you lucky shit! Oh well at least Sae chan loses someone important...'

Sakagami: 'Good move Ryuenn, good move in trying to bring to him to our class.'

He had a giant smirk on his face as he looked at the screen approvingly.

Chabashira: 'Shit!shit!shit!!! Those defects! Those blithering, useless idiots! He is going to leave us!'

Her fists were clenched as she glared with hostility at the screen and at her students, she could only blame them for his decision. A decision that was more or less already implemented.

Now I just have to wait.

Timeskip:-

I walked into class only to be glared by almost everyone. The students I beat up all have stitches.

Seeing the students like that, the people inside the theatre grimaced.

Ryuenn: 'My goodness, he destroyed them fully...'

The students of class D looked back and forth at the screen and Ayanokouji with fear, how one person was able to do that struck in their minds.

Ibuki: 'Even I never caused someone to be in that state, holy crap...'

More students looked at the screen with awe, their evaluation of Ayanokouji skyrocketed and the respected his fighting ability.

Some girls even started looking at him favourably, after all their types included having the trope of a strong man who could protect them. They saw Ayanokouji as the best candidate to fit that category...

Keisei seems to have a new pair of glasses. Good for him.

Keisei: 'You broke them in the first place...'

No one talked to me till the school was over.

As I got up from my seat, Sudo came over to me, Chabashira sensei stayed at the door listening to everything.

The whole room tensed at seeing sudo walking up to him.

Ichinose: 'Not again...'

Most of the students shared the same thoughts as her, they felt like a repeat of the earlier happenings was going to occur again...

"Hey Ayanokouji! Why did you beat up Kanji!"

Hearing that some female students who already had angry expressions stood up and shouted at the screen with raised voices.

Nishilawa: "He did it in self defence! That bastard deserved everything that happed to him!"

Random: "He deserves it! That perverted asshole should just die!"

Similar shouts echoed around the room, the boy in question had tears falling from his eyes as no one had even tried to comfort him. Any movements of such would be seen as suicide, even the boys who badmouthed Ayanokouji started sweating bullets, they knew that they were going to get the same treatment...

Ike: 'Why? Why are the siding with him?! Why...'

The tears never stopped, Sudo and Yamauchi who were his two best friend sat there helplessly...

The defeated expressions on their face enough to convey what they had been feeling on the inside.

"He wouldn't stop hitting me so I hit back."

Mako: "Yeah! It was elf defence! Those assholes deserved it!"

Ryuenn: 'They look lost, keep on going girls! This is amazing!'

The shouting continued as the video did too, the class D right now was gloomy. Nobody had tried to retort, even Horikita knew that she had to stay quiet, rather she let it happen. She thought it was a good lesson to her class.

Hirata: 'I honestly don't know how to feel about this... this is, I don't like it. I don't know who to side with... everyone is wrong!'

He clenched his fists in anger as his face contorted into one of various negative emotions. He could Mae sense of his own sentiments on this matter.

Sudo stood there for a moment. I guess he had only heard one side of the story.

Sakayanagi: 'As expected from a useless defect... at least Sudo had enough self-restraint to understand the predicament. But I doubt that will last long...'

It actually came as a surprise that Sudo restrained himself, although a minor detail, the classes already figured out that he was a compulsive character... this was a change from the usual Sudo they see.

But the rest of the class came shouting at me.

"You bastard! Don't talk like a big shot! You hurt your own classmates yesterday!"

The student who said that looked down, unable to handle all the flares from the other classes.

Horikita: 'What the hell are they doing?!'

"You dare hit a girl and say that!"

The boy who said that had curses thrown at him from various male members who looked at his pathetic attempt to look good in disgust.

The boy had tears brim his eye as he started breathing heavily, the cold glares affecting him massively.

"You should be expelled."

The girl who said that was glared upon, her body slumped and hands shook, her face drained of any colour as she also was unable to handle the looks of contempt sent towards her.

Chabashira: 'Why did I have to get stuck with students like these... what did I do to deserve this?! You morons you are pushing him away!'

This continued for a minute till I decided to tell the truth.

"Shut up!"

Hearing him shout the theatre went deathly quiet, that was the first time that they heard him raise his voice and with such a tone they couldn't help but listen.

Ryuenn: 'Its fucking showtime!'

He had a wide grin across his face, Ibuki who saw that knew what he was thinking and she actually shared that same thought with him, she knew something was going to happen.

Kushida: 'Fucking kill them Ayanokouji kun!'

Many of the class D students shuddered after hearing his voice.

They all were silent.

"So you blame me for hurting my classmates. While you all were cheering as they beat me up. Is that really how you talk to your class leader?"

Ryuenn: 'And there it fucking is! If he is going to join my class then their lives in this school are ruined!'

The students all across the theatre gasped at that revelation, although it wasn't as shocking as it should have been, the effect and impact remained in the room.

Katsuragi: 'So if he is the class leader... then Horikita is just a cover, he won them their exam...'

The majority of class D who had believed in Horikita as their leader had shifted, after that revelation the whole class unanimously agreed that he was the leader. Although some remained bitter of that fact...

Okitani: 'No way...'

Ike: 'Him... He is the actual fucking leader?! Did Horikita lie to us?!'

Matsushita: 'So he is the person who probably won us the exam, there was no way that Horikita could have formed a plan in that state...What have we done?!'

Shinohara: 'Shit!shit!shit! What the hell?! That bitch lied to us!'

Similar thoughts resonated around the minds inside class D.

Horikita: 'Our contract is nullified now... he has been exposed and now he will be made aware by everyone now...'

Ayanokouji: 'Should I change to class A? Or should I change to Class B? Both could give me a prospect for a peaceful life...'

Horikita's eyes widened and Koenji looked over at me with interest.

"W-What do you mean you bastard?! Horikita is our leader!"

Kushida: 'Fucking as if!'

Some of the students gazed made their way to Ayanokouji who was still looking at the screen with his unmoving expression.

Ichinose: 'Is he not worried that we all know he is class leader?'

"Then tell me, wasn't Ryueen looking for someone called X? Someone who was manipulating the class from the shadows?"

The students adopted a confused expression, Ryeunn smirked at the fact that he actually figured class D out where he assumed, no one else did.

Horikita: 'So he was suspicious of us? If he and Ayanokouji joined forces then they will be a force to be reckoned with.'

Sakayanagi: 'No wonder they won, as expected of him.'

"Your point?"

"I am that X."

The class was stunned. Then they started laughing.

Ichinose: 'Huh? Why are they laughing? He seems serious enough and all the clues point towards him...'

Chabashira: 'This was your last chance Class D, and you fucking ruined it!'

Class D who now believe that he was this figure known as X looked at the screen with a flurry of emotions ranging from confusion to remorse...

"You! Leader of class D? What a joke! Hahaha!"

Inogashira who heard what the future her said looked down at her feet, the other classes gazes were now focused on the screen. The girl was shaking uncontrollably in discomfort, that behaviour of hers was uncharacteristic, she found it unbelievable that she was acting like that.

"Don't lie to us! You will never be as good as Horikita!"

Miyamoto who said that had no strength within him anymore to even acknowledge what was on the screen, he looked around his class to see them glance at him with disgusted looks, feeling completely belittled he just watched the screen with a mixture between hate and indifference, a part of himself still agreeing with what his future self was saying.

"Yeah! Don't take credit for all of Horikita's work!"

Ichihashi looked at the screen in pure shock, she knew that she would say anything remotely close to that. In fact she always praised herself for her open mindedness, but seeing her future self say that made her grit her teeth as he stared at the screen with remorse.

"Don't talk like that about Suzune!"

Horikita: 'Sonce when did I allow that idiot to call me by my first name, what a fucking disgusting creep.'

She looked at the screen coldly whilst being watched by sudo, seeing her like that gave him all the messages he needed to understand...

He sighed in defeat as he still looked at the screen, glancing at Horikita from time to time, his heart aching seeing his crush look at him with such disgust...

Sudo came to hit me. I dodged his punch and hit him in the abdomen and then I punched about 15 times in the face. I kicked him in the leg and trashed his face in the ground.

Kushida: 'Fuck yeah! Beat the shit out of him!'

The students were stunned and once again in awe at the display of violence shown by Ayanokouji.

Class D turned pale once again, a person like that was in their class and they had no idea if he was angry with them or not. Not knowing caused them to be distressed, afraid of receiving a beating like what had been shown on the screen.

Everyone was silent.

I turned towards them.

"If I am not the true leader then ask Horikita herself."

The Class D who were watching the video had their heads down in shame, they had already known what their future selves were going to do and they felt ashamed and powerless for not being able to do anything...

The other classes glanced at them, they too had reached a consensus where class D were going to make a fool of themselves once again and they had started ridiculing and mocking them in their heads. Their glances were filled with belittlement and their expressions of contempt added to the atmosphere of toxicity in the theatre.

They all turned to her. She just kept her head down.

"Speak up Horikita! This guy is just taking credit for your work! He is also beating up Sudo!"

Ryuenn: 'Then why not help him?'

He had a sarcastic smirk that accommodated his thought.

"Yeah! As leader you should tell us what to do!"

Ike: 'God I feel dumb...'

The boy was looking at the screen with empty eyes, the tears had dried up already and he sat there in a near catatonic state.

"Yeah! Don't take credit for all the work Horikita did! You ungrateful bastard."

Okitani who heard his future self say those words, cowered in his seat. The glares of the female populous levelled upon him and that caused him to feel very little...

Random: 'Disgusting, he has done everything for you...'

Mako: 'What a creep, ungrateful? No, you are. You don't deserve him...'

Matsushita: 'We really don't deserve him... he is probably tired of us already, and here I thought I could use him to reach class A, he will leave the class anyways...'

"If so then tell the truth Horikita."

"It-It's true. Ayanokouji has been using me as a cover and he is the one leading class D."

This didn't come as a shock to anyone anymore, with what the video had been showing the whole time they had reached a conclusion that this was the case.

It was a universally accepted fact...

Everyone was shocked.

Keisei spoke up.

"H-Horikita. Please don't joke around."

Horikita: 'What is there to joke about? Seriously. This class is a lost cause, are t you his friend? Doesn't his words have a shred of credibility to you? I expected more from you Yukimura.'

The boy looked down, he had an unreadable expression as he clenched his fists...

Various gazes were sent his way, none were of pity but of mockery. His figure and aura exuded a sense of remorse and guilt.

"Yeah. That's not funny Horikita."

"Yeah. You don't need to cover this bastard's mistake!"

Many students were confused by this statement, in their minds they saw nothing that could be counted as a mistake being made by Ayanokouji.

Sakayanagi: 'Perhaps they are talking about the exam he lost for them? How am I not surprised, they pushed all the burden of the loss onto one person...'

"No! It's true! He is the one who has been doing things in the shadows!"

Everyone was speechless. Shinohara spoke up followed by Ike.

"Then that means that gloomy bastard has been holding back! If he went all out then we would be in Class A!"

Many students after hearing those words stood up and exclaimed profanity after profanity towards the screen, the four teachers sent looks of disappointed towards the duo as they shrunk more and more into their seats.

Shinohara was about to reach a breaking point, the glares and looks were starting to get to her. Nobody stood at her side to console her and caused that pit of despair to swallow her, slowly she started to cry, although she showcases herself as a strong woman, she is still sensitive to the hatred and negativity that came from other people.

Ike who had been sitting with an empty expression covered his ears trying to block out the vulgar comments directed at him.

Mashima: "Everyone! Please calm down!"

The sounds and vulgarity stopped but the looks and snivelling didn't.

Various looks were sent towards Class D, they merely let them be subject touch treatment as they were unable to defend themselves, the class had no effective leader.

Hirat, Kushida, Karuizawa and Horikita were all out of commission, none of them made any moves to defend class D.

"Yeah! You should have helped the class more!"

The looks of contempt increased, that basically was the only sentiment shared by everyone, Class D was now looked as animals, trash, defects.

Only a handful of students didn't see them that way, but the majority did.

These idiots.

With it more and more Defects raised their voices at me.

Chabashira: 'What morons, honestly, why did I think he could bring them up to class A? This class really is a lost cause...'

Satou: 'Is this really us? Why am I not joining in on the shouting? Am I different in the future... I'm sorry Ayanokouji kun. You really don't deserve this...'

I sighed.

"It's not like Me and Koenji are the only one holding back."

After hearing that the students attentions peaked...

Chabashira: 'Is he going to refer to Matsushita?'

Horikita: 'There is another? Who int eh hell is it?! What's is wrong with this class that nobody wants to help?! They are all useless!'

Matsushita: 'Shit... he knows.'

Class D were were surprised by the sudden revelation that someone else had also been holding back.

Everyone became silent.

"What do you mean you bastard?!"

"Matsushita has been holding back as well."

The students of class D turned to look at a tired Matsushita, her body language told them everything that they needed to know...

Class D were shocked, especially Matsushita friends who had put their trust in her.

Horikita: "So you have been holding back Matsushita?"

Matsushita glared at her classmate and opened her mouth to respond.

Matsushita: "I am, What exactly are you going to do about it? You aren't my leader."

Hearing that Horikita glared at Matsushita with ice, Matsushita returning the favour.

Satou: "Stop it you two! Matsushita san? Why didn't you tell us?"

No response came from Matsushita, the class who were watching the three were still in shock as the video continued.

Everyone was shocked and looked over at her. She was sweating hard.

"Is that true?"

"Well-Yes-No! No! I am not holding back."

Miyamoto: 'Well, now we know, what a fucking bitch...'

Ryuenn: 'What a liar, so that class had two people who are holding back...their class was doomed since the start.'

"I believe you. This gloomy bastard must be lying!"

Many students face palmed at the gullibility, to them it was obvious she was lying. The label of Class D a defectives befitted then very well, the classes ridiculed them as they whispered their condescension to eachother.

I sighed again as the entire class called me a Liar.

"Very well. I won't be helping you anymore."

Kushida: 'Yes! Leave those botched to rot and destroy that bitch Horikita! Goddammit I am starting to sound crazy!'

Many students actually smiled at the outcome of his decisions, they too thought that if they put themselves in his situation then they would do the same.

Ichinose: 'Honestly, I am glad he isn't helping them, he has been treated unfairly and he deserves peace.'

Chabashira: 'So it is done huh...all because of these damn defects, I guess my dreams of reaching class A are going to be destroyed once again.'

Her face only showed he feeling of defeat, her eyes were dead and empty. She had accepted that she would lose...

Chie: 'Yes!yes!yes! Don't help them anymore! Look at Sae chans face! Take that you bitch!'

They were shocked.

"Infact. Ryueen can you come here."

Ryueen, who had been outside the class all along came in. They were shocked with his presence.

There were shocked faces on most of the students faces.

They hadn't expected to see the tyrant make an appearance...

Ayanokouji: 'Hmm, if he is there then that must mean that I accepted his proposal, there is no there reason other than that.

Ryuenn: 'I fucking see it! I will take him into my class! The look on Suzunes face is amazing!'

Many students started speculating and their faces paled when one conclusion came into mind that was most logical. They too had realised what Ayanokouji and Ryuenn had.

Sakayanagi: 'So he will fight me alongside Ryuenn, not going to lie I am quite excited about that.'

"Kukuku What a show you have put up monster."

Most of the students who backtracked to why he called him monster remembered how he had said that he crushed Ishizakis hand, added with the fact that he has a connection to Ryuenn in the future, many hypothesised that they had an encounter where they fought eachother.

Katsuragi: 'So they fought eachother in the future...'

"I accept your offer. I am transferring to Class C."

Chabashira face only showed one emotion...

It was loss and that sentiment was shared with the whole of Class D, as of this moment there was no class leader...

Without guidance the students fell deeper and deeper into despair as they now realised that in the present and in the future, without Ayanokoui. The class would be destroyed, the only thing they don't know is... to what extent.

The class was shocked. But Chabashira sensei and Horikita were the most shocked by this news.

There were barely any reactions to that statement, the whole theatre was deathly quiet now...

The teachers looked at the screen with interest, Chabashira was the only exception as she couldn't look up... she had lost the strength...

Shinohara being the dumb existence that she was, started speaking.

Shinohara: 'Why can't I just keep my fucking mouth shut! Goddammit Satsuki! Why?! What is wrong with me?!'

Tears of remorse and regret fell from her eyes, she was having a mental breakdown and nobody was at her side to help her.

Kushida: 'Fucking cry you ugly bitch!'

"We knew you were betraying us! You bastard!"

The boy who uttered those words fliched at the sound of his voice, is eyes darted around the room, unease and discomfort nestled into his system and he was trying to recompose himself.

"You scum! Leave this class! We don't need you here!"

The girl who mouthed those words was met with various hostile glares, her breathing hitched as she too felt the brunt of the years Chastisment, her hands shook out of control as her mind went into disarray...

While the rest of the class was shouting. Keisei and Sudo were silent. I guess they had enough brains to tell that me leaving the class is a bad idea.

Yukimura agreed with future him, he wished that if he was in that position he could change everything that was said.

"Very well. I will leave."

Chabashira; 'I guess that is that, all of it ruined because of these defects...'

Ayanokouji: 'Haven't they figures it out yet?'

"Ayanokouji w-wait!"

Horikita called out to me as I was leaving with Ryueen.

"Sorry Horikita they don't want my help."

Saying that I walked away.

Ryuenn: "Kuku, Now that was awesome, we did put up a good show, right monster?"

No response came from Ayanokouji once again, in fact Ayanokouji during this whole screening had been silent.

Horikita: 'He has been silent the whole time...'

Ichinose: 'Why isn't Ayanokouji kun not responding to Ryuenn kun?'

These thought were synonymous with mostly everyone, some people had already figured out why he wasn't talking...

Horikita pov:-

The students were once again surprised by the change in Point of view.

Horikita: 'My point of view again? I guess this could be beneficial, but he has already left the class... all because because of these trashes.'

She eyed her peers with disgust, with a couple exceptions.

Sudo was getting increasingly more hurt by his crushes disgusted glares being directed at him...

No. No. This can't be happening!

Kushida: 'Oh but it is you bitch! Suck on that!'

Ryuenn: 'Your trump card has moved to my class, your class has lost its leader and you are useless without him. You lost!'

With him joining hands with Ryueen. We have no chance of getting into class A. And it is all because of these Defects.

The majority of class D had expressions of shame, the feeling of remorse, guilt, hatred and anger flooded into their system as a couple of them were on the verge of breaking down.

Some glanced around around the the room only to be met with looks of contempt And condescension, the feeling of belittlement and mockery getting into their head as no one got up or tried to help them.

They are still talking about how Ayanokouji "betrayed" them.

Nishino: 'Exactly! They betrayed him first by not trusting him and now they forced him out of the class!'

Nishi: 'He got fucked over by them! How in the fuck did he betray them! Those ungrateful assholes...'

Matsushita: 'We betrayed him first... What is wrong with us in the future?'

Satou: 'I am so sorry Ayanokouji kun for saying those things to you, I'm so sorry...'

Shinohara: 'I'm sorry Ayanokouji kun...'

"Shut up you defects! I am tired of you all!"

Hearing their leader raise her voice on the video caused the class to once again experience more hatred towards themselves, they couldn't make up for their attitude in the present and in the future, the feeling of defeated ringed in the air.

Skayanagi: 'I couldn't agree with her more, I pity you Horikita san, working with those trash must have been tiring.'

Random; "Dude! She looks so pissed!'

Kondo: "They really fucked up big time if someone like her is like that. She's going to massacre them."

Komiya: "Yeah and they fucking deserve it."

They looked at me with a surprised expression.

"B-But Horikita! He is gone now! Now we don't have anyone holding us back!"

Sakayanagi: 'What a fool, he has been helping you the whole time...'

Many of the students sighed at that sentence, frankly they were tired and disgusted at Class D's future and present behaviour...

The class D students could come up with anything to defend themselves, no one stood up to to try and save whatever dignity they had...

"SHUT UP!"

Random: "Holy shit my eardrums."

Ryuenn: "Fucking hell Suzune."

Many of the students covered their ears and let go after that high pitched voice.

They were shocked. They looked at Hirata, only to be more surprised.

He had his cold expression. It was even colder than when Yamauchi was expelled.

Some of the class D girls shivered seeing their class pillar like that, they looked at him terrified and in fear.

The same could be said to many girls across the year, they looked at the screen with troubled expressions as their bodies couldn't stop shaking.

Hashimoto: "He looks terrifying... what a surprise I never knew he would be like this, not even the state he was in earlier was like this."

Nishi: "No kidding..."

Kamuro: "I never expected this from him..."

"H-Hirata?"

"I am done talking to you defects. I am leaving. Don't follow me or you will regret it."

Saying that he walked out. Kushida called out to him.

Hearing his tone of voice the girls and boys had goosebumps, they had never heard him like that or seen him like that.

Karuizawa: 'Hirata kun... I feel so bad for him, I know he is strong but if he is like this then I might have to leave him. Is this why I moved to Ayanokouji kun? He did have that look but he seems more calm and less likely to get angry. Am I thinking too much into this?'

"B-But Hirata that's not nice-"

I am done with her.

"Says you. You are the lowest of the low Kushida."

The students who already knew about her true personality didn't actually have much of a reaction to this.

Everyone turned to her.

"What are you saying Horikita! You took credit for someone else's work and now you dare say that to Kushida!"

Sonoda who said that rolled herself up into a ball to shield herself from the looks of the people around her. Like her peers she was shaking and was sweating profusely, she was nearing a mental breakdown similar to Shinohara.

"Shut up Ike. I am done. I don't care if you drop the "bomb". Kushida has been badmouthing you all behind your back.
Not only that, But she had also joined hands with Ryueen, betrayed the class and tried to expel me and Ayanokouji. I stayed silent because I thought that we could talk this out and be a team. But now I am done. So here is the truth. Kushida is a selfish bitch, who only cares about getting hands on other people's secrets."

Ryuenn: 'Jesus Christ that's hot... I surprise myself sometimes...'

Kushida: 'I definitely would've cared if I wasn't exposed, but I don't fucking care anymore! This is the future and we don't need to worry about that shit for now.'

Ichinose: 'Why did you have to turn out this way Kushida? I thought we were friends...'

"H-How can you say-!"

"She won't hesitate to get rid of anyone who knows her secret. That's why she joined hands with Yamauchi and tried to expel Ayanokouji during the class poll."

Yamauchi: 'So I got expelled on that fucking exam?!'

Mashima: 'So that's what the exam that expelled Yamauchi was called... so the original target was Ayanokouji but something happened like Sakayangi interferening and that caused him to be expelled... the students these days are something else...'

Many of the students who got the basis of what the exam entailed dreaded it.

To expel someone because it is an exam is too cruel... that thought ran through most of the students heads...

Kushida had a serious face on her. She was glaring at me.

Ryuenn: 'She's starting to crack...'

"You don't have any-"

"Proof? I don't need it. I come from the same middle school as her. So I know everything."

Many students were surprised at that revelation, now they understood why Kushida had approached her in the videos earlier.

Horikita: 'So She was the same person, I had such a dangerous person in my class the whole time... what am I doing?! Why am I trying to set her off?!'

I then told them everything about Kushida's past in detail.

Hearing the details about Kushidas past caused the Students to go pale, they had trusted this person and they were friends with her...

Kushida: 'You are lucky that I haven't released any of your secrets...'

A couple of students gazed at Kushidas figure with fear and the boys looked at her in disgust for playing with them...

Everyone was shocked. But before they could do anything. Kushida ran towards me. She tried to punch me but I avoided it and slapped her.

The students and teachers gasped, at He sudden turn of events.

Hashimoto: "Oi Oi Oi, keep on fighting! We need more!"

Mauro slappped him on the back of the head.

Kamuro: "Shut up you pervert!"

"Back down Kushida."

"You Bitch!"

Everyone was shocked at Kushida's cold expression.

The reactions were minimal to Kushidas expression, they had already been used to it by now. It's just what she could do that terrified them, right now Kushida is still very dangerous and they knew it.

"I don't have time for an ugly creature like you."

Saying that Koenji walked out. Chabashira sensei walked out as well. For some reason, she looked like she was dead with tears in her eyes. I guess she knew about Ayanokouji as well.

"K-Kushida was everything about you r-really a lie."

Kushida: 'Of course it fucking was, you assholes disgust me...'

The students knew that everything was a lie now so they could help but answer that question with a nod.

She looked at everyone in the Class.

"Tch. So what? You all just worthless people."

I expected the class to be in chaos. But everyone was silent. They could neither believe their eyes or ears.

The students still felt a sting whenever they saw the other side of Kushida, it was no different here as many breathed a heavy sigh when they reminisced about the Kushida they thought they knew...

After a minute, the shouting began.

"You bitch!"

The students weren't surprised when the shouting began, rather they felt it was completely justifiable this time after someone actually betrayed them...

"We trusted you!"

Ichinose: 'We did as well... just why did she have to act...'

Many students felt the same way as Mori who was on the screen, the girl who held no grudge against Ayanokouji was speaking against her once good friend...

Kushida: 'Shut the fuck up you bitch...'

"How dare you-!"

"Hehe Don't worry. Humans are like that. We all keep alot of secrets. I guess it's time to tell everyone yours."

Ryuenn: "I like where this is going.'

Kushida: 'Fucking destroy them!'

Everyone tensed up.

She did it. She dropped the "bomb" and told everyone each other's deepest secrets.

After that statement the screen turned black, then it turned back on and what was shown shocked evryone to the core.

Third person pov:-

The class fell into chaos. Girls were hitting each other, the boys were fighting amongst themselves and then their was a group that was crying in the background. The classroom was a mess.

The students looked in horror at the screen, the teachers had their face pale at the sight of such carnage.

They had never witnessed something like this.

Katsuragi: 'Unbelievable... So this is the power of secrets...'

Horikita: 'My goodness... she just destroyed the class like that...'

Face of despair, remorse and regret were on the faces of the class D students, they realised how much they messed up in the present and in the future.

They sat there with a sullen expression lamenting for everything they had done to Ayanokouji.

Yes. This was the day. The day when Ayanokouji left, the day when class 2D was destroyed.

The next day, half the class was absent. While those who came were looking lifeless. Horikita and Hirata didn't even bother with anyone.

Seeing the class like the that the rest of year could help but grimace at the sight, they didn't know what to say of feel about the whole situation on the screen, they were just at a loss of words.

Ayanokouji on the other hand was enjoying his peaceful life in Class 2B. He made friends and got close to Hiyori.

Hiyori: 'Oh! Do I finally get a book buddy!'

Then the island exam came. Class D was a mess. But they still participated, fearing expulsion. Unlucky for them, class 2C and class 2A had formed an alliance and class 2B were order to not be asccociated with class 2D. So none of the other classes paired with them. They were all alone in this exam.

When the exam was over. Out of the last 5 spots, class 2D occupied 3. Thus getting 15 of them expelled at once. This was truly a tragic year for them as Ayanokouji didn't help them. Out of the 15 students, there were Airi, Haruka and Keisei. Ayanokouji made a deal with Sakayanagi and Ryueen and got enough points to save both Airi And Haruka. But he didn't save Keisei.

Hirata became even more depressed while Kei avoided everyone because she was angry for what they said to her boyfriend. Horikita just made her goal to survive this school and make it to graduation. She knew that she can't get to class A. But she still wanted Ayanokouji's acknowledgement. So she looked for other ways to earn it.

Chabashira sensei, herself had dead eyes. She looked like she had cried for hours. Her dream was shattered to pieces again. Sudo became depressed as Horikita avoided him too. And when ever she saw him, she would only glare at him with disgust. Shinohara was expelled in the island exam, putting Ike in depression too.

This was the end of class 2D.

The end.

After the video ended the students of across all the years were left frightened at the cruelty of the school, Class D was the most shocked and their faces, pale like a ghost resonated with everyone around them.

Kushida: 'That's the shit I fucking like!'

Clas D looked towards Ayanokouji who was sitting there with a relaxed posture, sensing the stares he looked back at them.

Then back at the god who for the duration of the video had been in a catatonic state.

The god woke up from his slumber and looked at Ayanokouji, who like him ignored everyone else.

P: "So you wish to change the future Ayanokouji or do you wish to erase evryones memories?"

The students eyes widened at that proposal.

Ayanokouji: "I wish for you to erase all their memories including my own of this video."

Horikita: "W-wait! Don't do-

P: "As you wish, all the memories will be erased."

Class D: "Wait-

The memories of all the students were wiped out.

It was a simple as that, now they had no idea of what the future held for them.

The end

Authors notes

Hope you enjoy, this was torture to write in three days especially when I wanted to write for my other fanfic books, don't worry I will update them. Daily once again. I would like to thank RedWerewolf1604 for letting me use his one shot, hope he enjoys it and finds it satisfactory. I think I did way too much but I am still happy to finish it. Please vote and give feedback, I don't know if I will continue doing reactions like these... I'm sorry if the ending was rushed but that is how it is.
Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

19336 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 935 10
What if Ayanokoji was assigned to Class B. How would things be different? Who will he hang out with? Who will be by his side? Will he make it to Clas...
72.8K 1.6K 12
Literally What The Title Says! Ayanokouji Transfering To Class B. There might be some Kiyo-Nami Moments too.... Read The Fic, If you find it Intere...
111K 2.9K 46
I'm still not sure about this but I think it will be compilation of short stories, oneshots, and random ideas about COTE. I just did this by a whim a...