CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo

4.3K 121 100
By brian744

Ayanokouji POV

It's now Sunday, the day of our date.

Yesterday, Karuizawa and Nagumo met up and did who knows what.

But I don't care anymore, Karuizawa isn't under my protection anymore. This date today will either be the turning point of our relationship, or the calamity that will break it.

Frankly I have no qualms with breaking it off with her, she has become a liability to me. Although her usefulness is still there, it is overshadowed by the presence of Nagumo. He can exploit her for any information about me at any time, which is a shame really because I entrusted her with tasks that will help me survive in this school.

*sigh*

I looked out of the window, in a couple of minutes Karuizawa would be here.

'What a wuss.'

Those simple words...

I was too late, I shouldn't have let her get into the hands of Nagumo.

Well, at least one benefit came from this...

I can finally destroy Nagumo once and for all.

I may have lost Karuizawa but I gained someone else.

Asahina Nazuna.

Our recent... entanglement was more thrilling than I expected.

I still remember her expression, her voice her-

I unconsciously gripped onto the windowsill, Nazuna really is something else...

Nagumo is a fool for cheating on her, a moron to do it with my girlfriend.

"What should I do?"

I couldn't help but speak those words out loud, I have everything planned. Yet I have doubts... why is that? Am I that attached to Karuizawa that I don't want to hurt her...

No...

She hurt me, I have the right for retribution.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

I was snapped out of my inner turmoil by the sound of my door being knocked upon.

I went to the door as quickly as possible, after all we are still in a secret 'relationship'.

*Sigh*

Opening the door I was greeted with a smiling Karuizawa.

Karuizawa: "Hey Kiyotaka! Let me in before someone sees me."

Bitch...

"Right, come in Kei."

I want to vomit...

She walked past me and took off her shoes, then she made her way to the couch in the living room.

But I noticed an irregularity...

She was walking with a limp...

*Sigh*

Well I guess they did it...

I hope Nagumo enjoys my Nazuna...

She is also limping...

I went over to the girl on the couch, seeing me she told me to sit down.

I was going to ask her what drink she wanted but I guess she wants to talk first.

Karuizawa: "Kiyotaka, where were you on Friday after you left?"

Her tone was inquisitive.

Even though I warned her not to ask me about it she still wants to know?

"Sigh, I had something important to take care of, also I told you not to ask me about it."

Honestly, I didn't even want to speak to her.

Karuizawa: "Is that so... then tell me why you were walking with another girl back to her dorm?!"

She stood up and pointed her finger at me, her face was red with anger.

The demeanour she had earlier was nearly non-existent.

I stood up as well, what right does she have to reprimand me on this!

She slept with my enemy and broke us up.

Honestly I am done with her.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

A short response for many reasons, I needed to get her as angry and as hurt as possible.

I needed to break her.

Karuizawa: "Liar! Our classmate Sonoda san saw you two walking together, she even took a picture of you two and sent it to our group chat!"

She took her phone out and started swiping on it, then she showed me the screen of her phone and there it was.

A picture of me and Nazuna walking together towards her dorm building.

Karuizawa: "What do you have to say for yourself."

She crossed her arms, her face only contained one emotion, anger.

Well at least she is angry now...

Time to make her more irate.

"That isn't me."

Karuizawa: "Wai- wait, what? That is you! You fucking liar! Now tell me Kiyotaka what were you doing with her!"

She was furious...

Now do I tell her the truth or do I keep on lying?

Either way, the outcome has already been decided.

"Listen Kei, she needed my help. It is a matter between us, I can't share it to you... after all what she needed ended up becoming something intimate between us..."

I said that last part in an audible enough tone to reach Karuizawas ears, I wanted her to hear it and form conclusions.

Right now I wanted her to lash out at me.

Karuizawa: "What did you say?! Y-your matter was I-intimate? What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

She had reached her limit, she grabbed my collar with both my hands.

You've fallen for it...

Instead of responding to her I pushed her down on the sofa, with me being on top and her on the bottom.

Then... I pressed my lips against hers.

Our first kiss, definitely not her first and definitely not mine either.

Her eyes widened in shock and as I pulled away her she looked like she was in a daze.

Her cheeks were red with embarrassment contrary to the angry expression she had earlier.

Time to move onto the next stage.

3rd Person POV

Karuizawa Kei was lying on the sofa in a daze.

She had just been kissed by the guy she was belittling when she was with Nagumo, she had no idea how much her sentiments would backfire upon her.

Ayanakouji: "Tell me Kei...

He paused.

How long have we been dating for?"

Those words snapped Karuizawa out of her daze.

She looked at the boy in front of him, to only see something that shook her to the core.

She wasn't scared but rather startled.

Ayanokouji was smiling...

A smile that he had practiced many times in the mirror due to his recovered emotions.

A fake smile...

Seeing as to how the girl wasn't responding.

Ayanokouji spoke up.

Ayanokouji: "Tell me Kei, I am pretty sure that it has been four months already. It's surprising that it took this long for our first kiss, but I feel like we should be doing more."

Ayanokoujis tone of voice was calm but the content of his words implied many things.

Karuizawa then spoke up, her tone was shaky.

She knew there was something hidden in the boys words.

She knew exactly what it was.

Karuizawa: "W-What d-do y-you mean b-by d-doing m-more?"

Ayanokouji leaned downwards towards her ear, he then whispered into her ears what he wanted to do to her. His hot breath caused her to flinch but the content in his words caused her to stay in her position.

Her legs were starting to twitch, her face growing increasingly darker shades of red and her breathing was starting to hitch.

Slowly Ayanokouji started to move his hand downwards towards her body, a physical demonstration to what he was whispering into her ear.

The earlier conversation was completely forgotten about.

Soon enough his hand reached her exposed thigh.

She was wearing a shirt with a V-neck choke line that accentuated her cleavage, her jeans fitted her shape very well, her whole ensemble made her look very cute but also very daring as her cleavage was very noticeable.

Feeling the sensation of her thigh he recounted in her ear about their encounter on the cruise ship.

Slightly embellishing the story, karuizawas body grew hotter.

In Karuizawas mind she was aroused by how her boyfriend was acting right now.

His dirty talk was making her leak and she just lay there listening to the boys every word.

Enchanted by the way he spoke, the tone of his voice which she deemed as boring was replaced with a manly one filling her with a sense of admiration and the way he was smiling the whole time kept her immersed.

She felt like she was treated like a girlfriend for once.

Suddenly the boy stopped.

He lifted the hand he had on her thigh and stood up.

Karuizawa seeing what was happening adopted a very confused face.

She immediately got up of from her position to face the boy.

She was aroused right now, any move that the boy made on her she would allow it.

But it didn't come, he just stood there silently staring at her, the smile he had was gone and was replaced with his usual bored expression.

Karuizawa was growing frustrated at the development that was going on.

The boy had finally taken action on her but now he stopped and was just... standing.

It was natural that she grew frustrated.

Her thoughts and her senses were a mess.

She then decided to speak up.

Karuizawa: "Why did you stop Kiyotaka?

She paused and then moved towards the boy, putting a finger on his chest.

You do know that we are boyfriend and girlfriend right? So... shouldn't we continue? After all we both want more."

Her finger was twirling around his chest.

The boy then opened his mouth to speak.

Ayanokouji POV

"You asked me about what I was doing with that girl right?"

Hearing my words she stopped touching me and moved away from me, she now remembered what we were just talking about.

This is the final part of the plan.

I smiled at her once again, it honestly hurt quite a lot.

Seeing my expression she froze in her position.

"I slept with her."

Her face paled, she now looked as white as a ghost.

But I didn't care anymore, I needed to break her.

The dirty talk I had with her earlier was to soften her up, now I will break her.

I started to speak...

About my entanglement with Nazuna, about everything we did together.

Soon enough a tear slid down her cheek...

I told her every detail, embellishing the story to my liking and describing it in a way that would hurt her even more.

She stood there listening to me.

I then paused, letting her take it all in.

At this rate I will have killed two birds with one stone.

Let's hope the recorder captures everything...

Well, where it was situated it would definitely record everything.

It was under the cushion of the sofa...

Once I show Nagumo the recording... I wonder what he will think of it.

About how I tamed his girlfriend.

The girl in front of me looked broken.

I spoke up once again, my words resonated around the room.

Her tears didn't stop, her fist was clenched and she looked downwards.

Soon enough I stopped.

The girl was now crying heavily in front of me.

I guess she still doesn't know that I know about her meetings with Nagumo, I guess I can use this to my advantage. She doesn't need to know the real reason after all for what I am about to do.

"Look at me Kei...

She looked up at me, her face was lined with tears.

I am breaking up with you, Nazuna is much better than you are, I will also rescind my promise to protect you, from now on you are on your own. Well you are on your own against me, I am going to expell you, Karuizawa your days are numbered."

Hearing my words she became terrified, well at least that was what was shown on her face.

She dropped to her knees, she was now breathing very heavily.

I was looking at her with nothingness. She meant nothing to me now...

Well...

Mission accomplished!

To be continued

Authors notes

Hope you guys enjoy reading this, btw this was really fun to write but I had to change my mind whilst writing this multiple times because of the amount of things I could've written.
I was going to make a lemon! A very good one as well, but decided against it. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
I failed you all😭
Anyways school is staring soon so I will be updating less frequently or more frequently if I find school boring. If you read my message board you will see a full reason as to why updates can be so erratic. Have a blessed day

Thanks for reading

2056 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 514 6
"Ichinose, I'm afraid you've lost this time," Kiyotaka Ayanokōji said calmly. "No, no... I can still do something," there was almost nothing left of...
8.1K 166 19
Ayanakoji Joins Class B Instead Of Class D. Obviously this is Koji X Honami But i decided to add some depth to it: Ayanakoji decides to help his cla...
14.3K 833 6
NOTICE: Please read "Classroom of the Elite: Alter - Solace" before reading this. With the imminent arrival of Christmas and the days following it, A...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...