CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)

3.8K 91 14
By brian744

It all started this summer and the day we first met,.

I heard his footsteps approach from behind me and I tensed up a bit, looking into the vast expanse of the sea. I was awestruck at the tranquility, the night and stars gleaming. The moon dancing in my view as I took in the beauty of the scenery.

"If you don't mind, may I join you?" I turned to my side and eyed the boy who asked me that.

His brown hair fluttering in the wind and his golden brown orbs that reflected my own eyes. That monotone voice and his language. I let my guard down a bit and nodded at him, before I turned my gaze back to the sea.

"You left rather early." He commented as he leaned on the rail.

"Well, I just needed some fresh air." I replied as I glanced at him.

"From the head aches?" He replied, asking me with a low tone.

"Yes." I answered. "They told you that huh?" I asked with a bored expression.

"Indeed." He affirmed. "Is there a reason why you have these head aches?" He inquired as he looked at me directly.

I turned to him and gave him a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

"You're too nosy idiot, why would I tell you." I responded. "It's not as if anyone would listen to my ramblings anyways." I added as I turned my gaze away from him.

"Want to listen to my story?" I heard him say, I turned back to him and saw his expression morph into that of seriousness. "It's not pretty, but I doubt yours could compare to mine." He continued as he breathed a sigh. "Hahh... would you spare your time for me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"No, I won't, it's not as if I'm interested in it in the first place. I doubt, we are cloth cut form the same sheet." I replied to him with a voice of utter ignorance.

I didn't know back then, I didn't understand Ayanokouji kun. I'm sorry I didn't let you tell me your story.

Now I'm in this position where I see those beautiful gold orbs of yours change.

Narrowed at an opponent of yours, your eyes drawn to his neck as you grasped at it with your hands.

Holding up and pushing him against the wall, your strength shown to me as I stayed on the ground watching.

"Fuck you..." He said in a low raspy voice as his neck was being squeezed.

"You taught me that mercy was a stupid thing. Your words, not mine." He replied as he asphyxiated him.

"Stop it! That's my father goddammit!" I screamed as I stood up and tried to free him. "Stop it you bastard!" I exclaimed as I hit his back and shoulders.

But he pushed me back down and glared at me, his hands still on my father as he choked him. His arms at his side were going limp and the way his legs slowly stopped shaking.

"He's going to die!" I shouted.

He dropped him to the ground, my father gasping for air as I rushed over and held him for support.

"You're lucky you have a daughter." Ayanokouji commented with no shred of emotion.

I looked up at him with the most malignant glare I could muster.

"You changed, you weren't like this when we first met." I remarked, laying my father against the wall as I stood up and faced him. "Why do you know my father?" I questioned him as I eyed the two of them.

"He was my teacher. Nothing more, nothing less." He replied flatly.

I looked over at my father and he meekly nodded as he held his throat.

I look back at that moment when we first met with guilt at not knowing your story, I look at you and realise how futile it was to compare my past to yours.

I was a delinquent, I made people victims. You were the victim, you were a survivor and I will always hate my idiocy to compare my life to yours. I will always regret looking back at that moment when we could've talked and talked.

I found out that day when you strangled him, I found out how evil this world was. I figured out why he was so absent and I figured why you are the way you are.

Your eyes that were so dull must've been so full of life. Your seamless transition from docile to threatening so terrifying that it shook my foundations. The strength you use and the aura you emitted as you eyed our figures was suffocating.

"Will you tell me your story?" I asked him.

Looking into his eyes as I dropped my stoic facade and faced him with a timid demeanour.

"No, I don't want to anymore." He replied as he stood up.

I watched him head to the door and I couldn't move. It was only a month after Ayanokouji did what he did to my father. I didn't know, back then I didn't know how they were connected.

However, I knew how bad it was if he acted that way.

"Please stay and tell me." I spoke with a sad expression.

"No." He replied as he stepped out the door, leaving me alone in the dorm.

I wish I didn't brush you off, it was such a spur of the moment thing for me. I didn't take much notice to you back then and I paid the price for it. You faced hardships since then. When I thought I was going through it, you were going through something worse.
________________________________________

"Tell me..." I looked down at his bloody face and held his collar. "Why are you after me?" I questioned him.

"Fuck you." He replied as he spat at me.

I drove my fist down and hit him onto his nose, my knuckles stained by the blood on his face.

"Do you think he will let you go?" He responded in a low tone as he spat out blood.

"Her father was left alive because I did something he never taught me. I granted him mercy, but do you think I have granted mercy to those he sent after me?" I squeezed his collar as he looked directly into my eyes.

"Once again you bastard." He spat as he held my arm. "Fuck you." He glared at me with a smirk.

I pulled my fist back and drove it directly into his eye, punching him repeatedly until his breathing slowed and his body which was flailing stayed still.

"He is not that man, he won't be able to detain me at all with his influence." I thought as I began the clean up.
_______________________________________

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a man who is a jack of all trades, master of many and adaptable to all. He can try it, he will succeed. It's no fallacy to say that people worship him, he does have a cult; but he is surely not a god. He is a mere mortal and one that constantly reflects on that fact. He reminds himself of his ideals and how he isn't perfect, rather he is an idea of perfect.

"Don't try anymore..." He looked down. "Don't look anymore..." He kneeled down and clenched his fists. "I am nothing but a product..." He thought as he leaned his head down.

He was now in her room, the girl eyeing him with a solemn expression as he prostrated himself to her. For once, he was put in a position wheee power wasn't in his control.

"Please tell me your story..." She asked softly as the tears that were once in her eyes had dried up.

"I'm sorry that happened to you..." He replied before he breathed a sigh. "Hahh... I don't want to." He said as he looked away.

"What?!" She exclaimed before she grabbed him by the collar. "I gave you my whole life story! And you won't even spare me yours?!" She glared at him.

"I've been protecting you." He said flatly. "When the time comes, I will tell you my life story and my connection to your father." He continued as he pressed binds on her arms. "Are you done?" He asked as eh squeezed her arm.

"I really dislike you, you know that right?" She stated as she let go of him.

"You can't dislike someone you are so similar to." He rebuked. "You have power over me." He added as he looked at her. "That recording of yours is something else." He finished as the girl looked at him in shock.

"You knew?" She asked as she glanced at her pocket.

"You saw us first before you recognised it was your father. Before you intervened, you stopped the recording on your phone. The only thing you captured was probably him and me throwing punches at each other." He replied, elaborating his answer with his arms crossed.

"He was your teacher, as far as I know, he must have done something to you. You know my story and how he was absent, is the reason why he was.absent... because he spent time with you?" She stood up and faced him with a solemn expression. "Tell me!" She shouted as she rushed up to him and glared at him with a teary expression. "Tell me if what I said was the truth, say something!" She screamed at his face as her facade had complete crumbled and she returned to the same crying girl from earlier.

Yet, he stayed silent. Looking at her with a bored expression.

"You... why are you like this?" She questioned him as she wiped her tears.

"Because of my story, you would understand." He replied instantly.

"Then tell me." She looked up at him.

"Not yet." He responded.
________________________________________

"Is it alright for you to spend time playing around like this Ayanokouji?" The man said as he eyed my raised fists.

"Only if you agreed to stay away, I wouldn't be playing around." I replied.

"You are contradicting yourself, wouldn't you want to get rid of me?" He rebuked as he stepped forward.

"No, I want to send a message, not to get rid of you." I answered.

I raised my arms up and covered myself, his fist directing itself to the side of my face as I parried it away.

I reached out and held his wrist, twisting it then launching my foot to the side of his abdomen.

"Oof..." He dropped to the ground as I held his arm.

I pushed him to his knees as I went behind his back, throwing my arm on it as i wrung his arm up in the air.

Pressing my arm into his back as I forcefully pulled away his arm from his socket. Letting go of his arm as it limped to the side, his expression filled with pain.

"Fuck!!! Agh!" He screamed as he held his shoulder.

I directed my foot into his face and drove him into the ground. His nose oozing out blood as his turned his face to the side with my foot.

I kneeled down and grabbed him by hair and pulled his face up as he squirmed.

His eyes bloodshot and his face a mess with a broken nose. Blood running down his face as he looked at me terrified.

I drove his face down into the ground.

His head bashed against the floor once.

His forehead oozing out bits of blood as I brought down his face to the floor a second time. His breathing erratic as I pushed his face down for the third time.

His body shaking, his fingers having a slight fidget and his legs that trembled as I forced his head down a fourth time.

I pummelled his face into the ground for the fifth time and that was when he stopped. His breathing had slowed dramatically, his hands not shaking anymore. His body now still as I stared at him.

"Hahh..."'I sighed as I let go of his hair and stood up.

"Good thing... I employed Amasawa to take care of the cameras beforehand..." I thought as I looked at the spray painted lens of the camera.

"Are you done observing Yuki?" I asked out loud as I turned my gaze away from the camera and looked at the girl.

"You are a monster..." She stepped out with a back pack which she then set down.

Opening it up and bringing out the body bag as we prepared the clean up process.

"Where do you even keep these bodies?" She asked as she zipped up the body bag.

"I have my methods." I replied.

"The neighbouring sea one to be precise." I looked around.

"Can you tell me today?" She mumbled, looking down at the ground dejectedly.

"Hahh..." I sighed, looking at her directly to which she looked back at me confused.

"What?" She stood up and asked me with a puzzled voice.

"I'll tell you my life story today." I replied flatly.

To which she smiled, looking at me with a cheerful expression that enhanced her already beautiful face.

Needless to say, but after that she left like I told her to. Where I made my way to the sea, I had a mask on and dumped the body bag into the ocean. However, I had a safety precaution prepared beforehand when I got access to the specified camera overlooking the area where I dumped the bodies.
________________________________________

A/N

I've had this in my drafts for a while, please vote and if you want a continuation, please say so. Hope you liked it. Have a blessed day. HundredBlossoms

Thanks for reading

2288 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 262 13
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
80.9K 1.3K 26
This is going to be my very first story so I'm open to all advice that comes my way to improve. With 80% of the worlds population being given specia...
33.5K 934 10
What if Ayanokoji was assigned to Class B. How would things be different? Who will he hang out with? Who will be by his side? Will he make it to Clas...