CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

KIYOPAPA (Part 3)

4.7K 170 70
By brian744

Right now in the campus of ANHS. One particular student was moving out of his old dorm into his new dorm. A new dorm where he and his kids will now reside, although opposed to the responsibility of being a parent, he took on the role for them.

Three kids, two girls and a boy. Each having very different personalities.

The pink haired girl known as Aiko was the more emotional of the two and deeply cared for her two siblings.

The brown haired girl known as Saya had a very special attachment to the both of them and usually acted as the spokesperson for her sister Aiko. Having an eye for mischief and a childish attitude, she was seen as the bridge between her brother and sister.

The boy known as Izumi inherited many of his fathers traits, a keen eye for knowledge and often acting as the spokesperson for the trio of siblings instead of the duo he can be seen as the caretaker of his sisters. Mostly because he cared the most about them, his love for his sisters was much stronger and he vowed to protect them from harm. A simple wish that he wanted to fulfil.

Although having many differently aspects, they both shared an undeniable trait between eachother. That was loyalty.

That alone made them siblings, if not by blood then by loyalty.

Now they were living in a new world.

With their new 'Papa' they felt liberated from the shackles of the place known as 'The White Room'.

As such they now wanted to take advantage of this chance at a new life, a new life of flavour that they had no idea was possible.

A new life with their papa, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.
_________________________________________

"Was that really all I had in my room?" I thought.

On the ground there were four boxes filled with my clothing, bedsheets, towels and other miscellaneous items.

I didn't bother to bring the mattress as I'm pretty sure that there would be a new mattress at my new dorm anyway. Although I really want it as that mattress was really soft.

Carrying the four boxes, I made my way to my new dorm.

I decided to take the elevator as it would be too difficult to carry these up a couple of flights of stairs.

After some time I arrived at the front of my dorm, eyeing the door handle as I set the box down with the rest of the pile that accumulated beside me. I reached for the handle and upon opening the door I was greeted with my new dorm.

"I am back!" I called out to the kids with my monotone voice, I waited for their reply but nothing came back.

Instead of a joyous response I was greeted with a depressing silence.

"Weird..." I thought

"Hey are you guys there?" I called out once and once again there was silence, I was starting to get worried.

I decided to look around my dorm, in every room there was no one. In the kitchen, the food that was once there was gone.

"Aiko... that glutton." I raised my hand to my forehead.

'Hahh...' I sighed, feeling exasperated wondering where they could be, that was when a thought appeared in my head and I quickly glanced at the door.

"Oh no, no no no no." I slowly moved towards the door with heavy steps, facing the truth of my worst fears.

"They left the dorm..." I unintentionally muttered the words.
_______________________________________

Right now in the campus of ANHS three kids were wandering around aimlessly. They grew bored of the dorm and with all the food gone due to their appetite there wasn't much else to do.

There was a TV in the dorm but they had no idea how to work it, their limited knowledge of electronics impeded them. As such due to frustration and boredom without their Papa they decided to try and find something else to do.

But that endeavour slowly turned into panic and worry. They left the dorm building through the emergency stairwell and were now wandering aimlessly around the campus.

The two girls were panicking, they didn't want to upset their papa by disobeying his orders. The boy was trying to retrace his steps back to the dorm but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't remember.

Soon enough the three kids were lost. Until they found a place that they recognised immediately. The school building.

They had walked through the school as part of a tour courtesy of chairman Sakayanagi. It seemed like lady luck was on their side. Now all they had to do was look for the chairman's office and ask for assistance in finding their way back to the dorm.

They all glanced at eachother faces filled with determination.

Izumi was set to lead the way whilst Saya dealt with Aiko. The halls were empty students were still inside their classes and lessons were ongoing, the school was in enveloped in a peaceful studious atmosphere.

One that was going to be broken, when the kids arrived at all too familiar classroom.

But it wasn't just a normal classroom.

It was the defect classroom and the sign on the door read class 2D.

The kids obviously knew this classroom, chairman Sakayanagi informed them that it was their papas classroom and that he was a student in the school.

Their faces lit up at the sight of the classroom and they were hoping to ask the people in there whether they can help them find their papa.

Izumi once again took initiative and decided to open the door for his sisters.

Unaware of the danger, he would cause his father in doing so. Izumi slid open the door. He obviously knew there was a class ongoing, however the top priority in his mind was to get back to his papa, and with his sisters feelings in mind he decided to open the door.

Seeing the door being open all the people present in the room looked at the doorway.

They looked at three kids at the doorway, the confusion spread like wildfire at the interruption of the lesson and the unexpected visitors.

Chabashira sensei stared wide eyed at the three children, this was the first time in her teaching career that LITERAL kids interrupted her class and knowing how unlikely it is for kids to be inside this school she was as puzzled as her students.

Some of the girls were thinking about how cute the children are. One particular student was looking at them like prey. Her motherly instincts were starting to seep out and all she could think about was to squeeze and hug the life out of the three kids.

The kids in their eyes were really cute.

Noticing the stares of the students the two girls cowered behind their brother.

Chabashira sensei decided to speak up for her students, before anyone else could; she wanted to keep the situation under control.

She decided to act as nicely as she can towards them, as she had took notice of the the two girls hiding behind the boy.

She could infer that maybe they were good friends or perhaps siblings.

"Umm hello, who might you be?" She asked softly.

Her simple question was well received by the trio, the two girls stopped hiding behind their brother and stood beside him, in line with him.

Then all three introduced themselves from left to right, as if it was choreographed.

"My name is Izumi, aged four. It is a pleasure to meet you." A rather simple introduction. The students who were listening were quite surprised by his tone of voice and body language.

He stood with a straight posture, he spoke in a gentle manner and finished his introduction with a cute smile.

Many of the girls in the class were mesmerised by the boys cuteness.

That one student was busy restraining herself, she wanted to hug him so much already. Next came the turn of Saya.

"My name is Saya, also aged four, I like to play games and to hang out with papa! Nice to meet you!" She bowed down with a smile.

Once again the girls were enamoured, in fact it wasn't only them, the boys who had siblings looked at her with nostalgia in their eyes, it seemed as if the girl reminded them of their siblings.

Lastly came the introduction of Aiko, who was very nervous. Her hands were sweating and her knees were wobbling. The weight of the students looks was bearing down on her.

"M-M-My n-name i-is Aiko, I am a-also a-aged four, Umm like my sister I l-like to s-spend time w-with p-papa." She said all that with a squeaky high pitched tone, her cheeks were flushed from the embarrassment of her introduction that she then proceeded to hide behind her sisters back.

The students were silent after all that, the girls were astounded by the three and their cuteness, topped by Aikos introduction many were rendered silent.

Izumi who couldn't handle the silence decided to ask Chabashira sensei the question as to why they were here for.

"Sensei! Can you help us find our papa?" His words broke Chabashira from her daze, she like her students was astonished.

However, when she was about to respond a certain blue haired girl with a mole under left eye stood up, her orange eyes were gleaming and that was a sign for disaster.

"Who is your Papa to leave you out like this?! Let me take you to him!" She exclaimed jumping up and down. Then another girl stood up to exclaim the same thing.

Chabashira sensei was now completely ignored by the class as one by one students stood up and asked questions. Some even tried approaching them to give them sweets or to give them headpats. But they were restrained by their peers.

Hasebe Haruka has to be practically held down by her friends.

Many of the boys weren't jealous of them, however some were an exception who looked at the brown haired boy with distaste for attracting the girls attention.

Chabashira who was alienated from the commotion at hand and feeling as if she was losing control of the class decided to take action.

"Silence! Your questions are only interrupting the necessary discussion that needs to take place." She spoke with a stern voice.

"'I need to contact the chairman..." She thought.

The teacher who told the class to settle down was completely ignored and once again the uproar of questions started.

Horikita decided to ask a question, she too ignored her sensei.

"Where are you kids from?" The kids were silent.

"I don't think that is the right question to ask Horikita san. Shouldn't we ask first about their well-being? Are you guys lost is that why you are here? If that's the case myself and Hasebe san over there can accompany you to the office to find your papa. Is that okay?" The three kids perked up at her words, they were glad at the two girls who decided to extend a helping hand at helping them find their father.

"We'd like that..." His words trailed off at the end as he looked at her with a gentle smile.

"Ah sorry, my name is Kushida Kikyo." She said with a nervous voice.

"Alright Kushida chan, if you wa-." He was cut off.

Suddenly the door opened interrupting the boy, at the doorway stood a sweaty Ayanokouji, his shirt was almost see through.

Upon seeing the figure at the door the students eyes widened in surprise.

Before they exclaimed their surprise.

"Ayanokouji?!!" A loud roar from the whole class as they faced him.

But none were as surprised as the three kids who upon seeing their father shouted in happiness.

"Papa!" They smiled at him.

Hearing that the students surprise turned into shock. Even Chabashira sensei was in shock, her mouth gasped open.

'Well there goes the remainder of my peaceful life here..." He thought as he looked at the three kids.

"Eeeehhhhh???!!!!!" The whole of class D exclaimed apart from a select few.
________________________________________

The end

Authors notes

This was a pain to write, the reason why?
It was because I had school and I was so focused in my class it was unbelievable.
I didn't even think about writing until I got back home and remembered that I had a one shot book to write. Btw sorry for the delay.
More oneshots will be released during winter holiday stay tuned.
Hope you enjoyed reading.
Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

2116 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 835 6
NOTICE: Please read "Classroom of the Elite: Alter - Solace" before reading this. With the imminent arrival of Christmas and the days following it, A...
420K 3.5K 30
All of my favorite teenfiction, and mytery stories. I have read all of the stories and I recommended all of this book. Enjoy Reading
8.3K 275 22
Note: Not my art. I am not shipping the people only the characters. So like this is a part two. If you want you can read part one but it isn't nesses...
9.2K 514 11
Title says it all Hinagata Shiori asking our boy for love advice. Will be slice of slice and fluff in the future. There won't be any manipulation lik...