CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

IBUKI X SUDO Pt2

1K 48 18
By brian744

3rd person POV

Horikita: "What are you doing?"

The two boys looked at each other and then back to the girl.

Ike unintentionally gulped. It seems he is afraid.

Ayanokoujj: "'Sigh' we aren't doing anything Horikita."

Ike nodded up and down repeatedly.

He didn't want her to find out about what they were doing, right now the date was going well and if Horikita finds out about it she will most definitely interfere with it.

Horikita looked at the both of them.

Ayanokouji wore his usual expression, one that Horikita has become accustomed to.

Ike was panicking on the inside and that feeling was showing up on his face and in his body language.

His hands were shaking and his palms were sweaty. Seeing him like that Horikita decided to hound him.

Horikita: "Ike tell me the truth I know you are hiding something, I can see all the equipment and microphones on the ground, what would you need this for?"

Ayanokiuji was surprised by the stubborn attitude she was showing right now.

Usually she would have backed off by now but she was showing the opposite.

Then the worst thing that could have happened, happened albeit accidentally.

Ike who was trying to get up from his crouching position, stumbled backwards and fell on the receiver increasing the volume where, the voices of Ibuki and Sudo could be heard.

[Hahaha, so Komiya tried to mark you but instead he tripped and you fell on top of him and made him look like a fool. What happened after?] Ibuki

[Yeah, after that he ran after me with the basketball trying to throw it at my legs, everybody was laughing at us, it was really funny haha.] Sudo

Ayanokouji quickly grabbed the receiver and turned down the volume.

But it was too late, the ice queen already heard everything.

Horikita: "What is Sudo kun doing with Ibuki Ayanokouji?!"

She was angry, right now Sudo is doing something with Ibuki. Someone who is labelled an enemy of the class and her own personal rival.

She had every right to be angry.

Ike seeing her like that couldn't take it anymore and cut off Ayanokouji who was going to respond.

Ike: "He's on a date with Ibuki, Horikita san."

Horikita was surprised.

Ike was fed up with Horikita, her question was the final straw, to him Horikita who didn't give a crap about his friend suddenly getting angry because Sudo was seeing another person. He found it stupid, she failed to notice sudos affection toward her, he was in the mindset of protecting his friend.

Ayanokouji was surprised at Ikes statement, he expected him to stay silent the whole time whilst he would do all the talking.

Horikita who was still in a daze decided to ask the both of them to confirm it.

Horikita: "Are you serious?"

Her tone was inquisitive.

Ayanokouji decided to speak up.

Ayanokouji: "It is true, he is on a date with Ibuki right now."

Horikita glared intensely at the two boys.
Ike cowered in the face of her glare whilst Ayanokouji took it head on.

Horikita: "And you let him go on that date? Did you even think that maybe Ibuki might coerce him into giving out information about the class?!"

She was pissed off.

Ayanokouji: "Why exactly would you care Horikita? We already know that she is from a rival class. 'Sigh' I set up this date and me and Ike intend on making it a success."

Horikita was taken aback.

She didn't expect that the date was planned by outside factors, she thought that Ibuki asked out Sudo for ulterior motives.

Hearing this it changed the whole dynamic of Sudo and Ibukis interaction.

But she couldn't let it go.

Horikita: "Where are they?"

She said that with a strong tone.

Ike spoke up.

Ike:"Why should we tell you? You are just going to go there to interrupt their date huh."

Ike took a stance to protect his friend, he knew the implications that came with doing such a thing but he had adopted the mindset of protecting his friend.

Horikita: "It's for the class, I just can't let him roam free."

Ike cracked, her words were emotionless. Her words sounded so belittling and since it was towards his friend he cracked, he was about to yeLl at her until Ayanokouji cut him off.

Ayanokouji: "Give up Horikita, we won't tell you."

Horikita: "Fine, ill find him myself."

She turned her heel. Intent on leaving them behind.

But then Ayanokouji did the unthinkable.

'Bam'

He attacked her, in a specific area around her neck that if hit hard enough makes the victim lose consciousness.

Ike was shocked at the development.

Ike: "What did you do just now Ayanokouji?!!"

He had entered a state of panic, but Ayanokouji was calm.

Ayanokouji: "Calm down Ike, help me out here and lift her up; we need to bring her to an emergency room."

Ike who was still in a panic complied with Ayanokoujis orders.

Ike: "What do we do? Ayanokouji do you not realise what you just did?!"

Ayanokouji: "This is the only way for the date to succeed, if we let her roam the place and find Sudo then the date would have been ruined."

Ike: " But what exactly are we going to do with her?"

Ayanokouji: "We leave her in the infirmary, unfortunately this means we have to leave Sudo alone with Ibuki."

Ike: "Are you sure we can leave him alone with her? Actually, nevermind the dates going well, I think he'll be fine."

Ayanokouji: "Yeah, he'll be fine. Let's have faith in him Ike. But before we leave let's inform him."

Ike: "Good idea."

Ayanokouji took the transceiver out of his pocket and spoke into it.

[Sudo, you have done well. You are on your own now, finish the date and tell us if it is a success afterwards. Good luck tiger.] Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: "I just informed him let's hope he understands. Come in Ike let's go."

Ayanokouji carried the unconscious Horikita on his back, whilst Ike carried the equipment and soon enough they made their way to the infirmary.

In their minds only one thought resides

'Let's hope the date becomes a success'

Sudo POV

Thank you guys.

I have got to give credit where credit is due, this girl is great!

Ayanokouji thank you for introducing me to her.

We err still at the restaurant, we were telling eachother stories about our daily lives.

She talked about Ryuenn and his hatred for him. Something we agreed on, her ranting about him was really amusing to me.

She also talked about her hobby of movie going and we both shared opinions about our favourite movies. Turns out she likes horror and action movies, she laughed at my fear of scary dolls and insisted on telling me to watch 'anabelle'.

She really was an easy going person once you get to know her huh.

When we finished our meals, Ibuki insisted on paying for the bill, but as the gentleman I am I decided to pay for it.

Phew, thank goodness for the extra money or else I would've made a fool of myself here.

When we finished paying the tab we left the restaurant.

We were walking side by side with eachother, our conversation had come to a halt and it was silent.

However it was not an awkward silence, but a comforting silence.

We were leaving the mall, wandering around the school campus until we arrived at a park.

Suddenly the she put her hands in mine surprising me.

Her face was red, she really looks cute when blushes.

Then she started to drag me to a nearby bench where we sat down.

Her hand still in mine, then she spoke up.

Ibuki POV

This was such a good date...

He really isn't like I thought he was, he is kind, funny and really considerate.

Right now we were sitting on a bench, my hand holding his hand.

I am pretty sure that I am blushing heavily right now.

In one single date, he has brought a side that I had suppressed for such a long time.

Thank you Ayanokouji for introducing me to him.

I hate to admit it but he has a good eye...

The silence was so calming, the warmth emanating from his hand and level of intimacy between us increasing.

I decided to speak up.

"Sudo, you are surprisingly not bad."

He chuckled at my statement.

Sudo: "I did tell you I would change your mind, right Ibuki?"

I giggled at his response.

How could I forget the whole reason for why this date was able to continue, he wanted to prove a point and he did.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, right now it was so peaceful.

I just had the best first date in my life and I felt at peace.

Sudo: "Ibuki, today was fun."

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun."

Sudo: "So wanna go out again sometime?"

I was surprised, he has been so forward. Honestly that was one of the aspects that I liked about him.

"I'd like that Sudo."

There's no point lying to him, I honestly am looking for to it.

Sudo: "Call me Ken."

I leaned away from his shoulder.

He's so straightforward...

Alright I guess I'll let him call me by my first name.

"Ok Ken, call me Mio."

Sudo: "Great, Mio can I have your phone number? After all how am I going to contact you if can't reach you?"

He took out his phone, I did the same and gave it to him.

He started typing in his number.

After he finished he gave my phone back to me, I saw the name 'Sudo Ken' on my contacts list.

Sudo: "Alright Mio, wanna watch the sunset together?"

I for the first time looked at the time. It was now 6.37 pm.

The sun was going to set soon and me and Ken had a great place to see it.

Instead of responding to him with words I responded with actions.

I moved closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder once again.

He then lay his arm around my next.

The sun was setting.

No words were spoken, a peaceful silence, a calming atmosphere and the warmth emanating from the boy beside me made me feel comfortable.

We stayed in that position until the sun finally finished setting.

Once it did I checked the time on my phone.

7.02 pm

Soon enough Ken started to move, his arm was no longer around my neck.

I had decided to do the same and stood up and stretched out my body.

I glanced over at the boy.

He looked back at me.

'Ugh' I can't help myself.

I went over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

He blushed and I am pretty sure I am blushing as well.

"Thank you for everything today Ken. See ya!"

I hurriedly walked away from him.

It seems he was in a daze after what I did.

Today was really fun.

Sudo POV

She kissed me...

Argh! Goddammit Ken get ahold of yourself! Men don't blush!

I touched my right cheek, the exact place where she kissed me.

She really is something else huh.

After she left I decided to go back to my dorm.

Whilst I was walking I was looking back on my date.

We laughed, told stories, we got to call eachother by our first names, I even got her phone number and another chance to go ins date with her. She also kissed me.

I'm so happy, I can't wait to tell the guys about the date and to thank Ayanokouji ten times over for giving me a chance with a girl like her.

I have also got thank Kanji one hundred times over for suggesting me to give this blind date a try.

I grabbed my phone and dialled Kanji's number.

Kanji: "Yo Ken! How was the date dude?"

"Honestly it was the best date I've ever been on I had so much fun."

Honestly I can't wait for the next date. I am already looking forward to it.

The end

Authors notes

Thats the end of that, it was really fun to write,
hope you enjoyed reading this.
Well there isn't that much i can say other than the fact that if anyone wants to continue this in their own one shots you can do so, in the end I teased a second date for that reason.
Please vote and give me feedback as it gives me motivation.
Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

2115 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 514 11
Title says it all Hinagata Shiori asking our boy for love advice. Will be slice of slice and fluff in the future. There won't be any manipulation lik...
33.6K 935 10
What if Ayanokoji was assigned to Class B. How would things be different? Who will he hang out with? Who will be by his side? Will he make it to Clas...
9.4K 337 18
Y̶̘͊o̷̜̭̮͈̗͑̚ṵ̷̩͌́̈́̌̓͝ ̸̻̟͌̑̋͋͋͝ẁ̶̫̲̲̘̜ͅḯ̵͓̮̣̓̾̾́̀͘l̸̟̥̗͍͍͉̿͐̾̋̿̏͝ͅļ̸̬͕̮̜̱̉̑̐͛̀͠ ̷͕̣̥̫̯̬̐̐b̷̙͉̙̬̟̰́ẽ̵͕̗̖ ̸̙̟̮͖̏č̸̖͖͈́o̴̭̠̭̻̣̿̀̎̇͝͝n̵̡̓̋̏̉s̵̈́͗̽...
38.2K 1.2K 23
Koji x kushida but not the whole focus of the story, this story focuses on many aspects of cote that I wanted to happen and koji is also different in...