CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

Adapting (Part 1)

5.6K 124 38
By brian744

Saw another author _OrionStarr0506
do this but the author has only done limited characters and I won't copy him/her. Meaning I won't do the characters he/she has already done. Only one character will be done for this and if you want me to continue please do tell, but I'll ask for the authors permission to do so. I'll also add my own modifications to make it different to their version.

3rd person POV

The students of the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High school.

A collective bunch of students who had many different skills and qualities.

In this school one isn't the best for having the most intellect nor one isn't the best for being the best athlete. One has to be versatile and to adapt.

Those who can become the best and those who became the worst are separated by a fine line between humanity and selfishness.

Those who can adapt will survive.

In this school survival is key and therefore if you can't adapt you will fall. If you aren't selfish you will lose.

Ayanokouji POV

I woke up, the suns rays of light were shining through the slither of the curtain. I sat up, I still felt drowsy but I needed to get up.

It was currently the 5th of May, a Monday.

The start of the week and a day most people dislike as it meant the end of the weekend, but for me it was a new day. A day out of 'that place' and it provided me with a sense of peace.

It was currently 6.00 am, only two hours until I had to make my way until school.

Well then, guess I have to get up and get ready.

*Timeskip*

It was now 8.19 am, only 11 minutes until class starts.

I quickly grabbed my bag and my shoes, putting them on I opened the door and left for school.

I checked the time on my phone 8.23 am.

I still have time, I'll be able to get there just before the bell rings.

I was now inside the corridor leading to my class, seeing Chabashira Sensei nearing the door I hastened my walk.

I opened the door and walked to my seat seconds later sensei walked in after me.

That was close...

My neighbour took a glance at me, I looked back at her making eye contact with the girl known as Matsushita Chiaki.

Matsushita: "You're quite lucky Ayanokouji kun, just a few more seconds and you would have been late. Any reason for such an occurrence?"

She said that with an inquisitive eye and a smirk.

Can't she let go of the questioning for one day? It's been like this ever since she started sitting beside me and I have done the same thing since then.

I ignored her.

Seeing my silence, she looked back at the front to sensei who was taking the roll.

When she finished, she didn't announce the end of homeroom.

Ike asked the obvious question.

Ike: "Chabashira Sensei, isn't homeroom over?"

The other students looked at each other, the pressure emanating from chabashira sensei was noticeable.

After Ike asked his question he sat back down.

Chabashira sensei then opened her mouth to respond to him.

Chabashira sensei: "Homeroom isn't over yet, as you may know the school operates in a very different way to other schools. As a result, our methods of teaching are seen as unorthodox, you know these methods as Special exams...

She paused.

I looked over at my classmates and they wore neutral expressions.

It seems that they have already become accustomed to the way this school operates.

Chabashira: "Well then, special exams are very important not necessarily for the growth of class points, but for your growth as well. I could see that some students have improved and some have adapted to fight to the top, and to reap the rewards of graduating from class A...

Again she paused. Her words laced with hints, indicating to what she was going to announce.

The students in my class were rendered silent by her words, naturally speaking up in this atmosphere would be clearly disrespectful.

Chabashira: "All of you in class D will be participating in a special exam. This exam will be known as the 'Partner exam'. It will challenging for most of you and like the class poll exam is the first of its kind to be conducted in this school. I will now explain the rules."

The name already paints a vague picture of what this exam would entail.

Most of the students in my class were attentively listening to sensei, eagerly awaiting for the explanation.

I looked at the major figures of the class.

Horikita had her notebook out, prepared to jot down all the information sensei was going to tell us.

Yosuke was focused, his eyes fixed at the teacher. He seems to be in the same train of thought as Horikita, difference is he didn't have a notebook out which means he already saw Horikita with her notebook, then he would consult with her after the explanation.

Kushida was also looking at the teacher with interest, it seems she caught onto the same thing I did.

Koenji... yeah let's not talk about him.

'Sigh' I can already tell that this exam will be more troublesome than the others.

It was a feeling, however I couldn't put my finger on the reason why.

Chabashira: "I will now explain the rules, please listen carefully as I won't repeat myself and I won't answer any questions."

Now the attention of everyone that was on her doubled, staring eyes directed at the teacher.

Chabashira: "In this special exam you will be partnered up with a classmate of yours to form a pair, now here comes the core of this special exam. Each pair will be living inside the dorm assigned by the school, which will either be person A's dorm or person B's dorm. Students can not exchange partners, in this special exam the theme is adaptability and how students can live with a roommate. In the real world people will at one point of their lives have to share their home with another. In terms of this special exam, the idea of adapting is an essential factor for ones growth. In your lifetime most of you will probably end up married, think of this exam as a tiny insight into that life. The rules are actually very self explanatory, the exam will last for two weeks. During that time, tasks will be sent to pairs to perform tasks, completion of these tasks will secure private points for the pair. Essentially students will be living together, class points will be affected by the pair who come out on top due to the completion of tasks.

The students in first place will have their class points increased with a total of 250 class points to be earned.

The pair in second place will earn their class 150 class points.

The pair in third place will earn their class 50 points.

The pair in fourth place will receive 50k private points each.

The pair in fifth place will receive 25k private points each.

Now the penalties..."

That was a lot of information to take in. Horikita was busy jogging down all the information she could grasp.

Some students were struggling to listen anymore, their brains were overworking in remembering and analysing the information given to us.

Chabashira: "The penalties are very severe if you were to break any, any reports of misconduct may result in different sanctions depending on the severity of the report. In the case of loss in points if a report was to be filed it will be on the offenders private points, they would lose all private points and may not receive any private points for a specific time period. Now the penalties for this in the bottom of the year.

The pairs in the last three places will be expelled immediately. However, it won't be both students that will be expelled. It is the weakest link in the pair that will be expelled. Essentially those who couldn't adapt to this special exams will be expelled. It is as simple as that."

I looked at my classmates, most were mortified by the penalties applied to those at the bottom. A minute ago their were relieved by the amount of rewards given to those at the top.

But now that sentiment was replaced with glee.

Chabashira: "Now, I said that I won't be answering any questions. But I can tell that some of you guys have noticed a flaw in the special exam."

I have, it was very noticeable. The uneven distribution of students needed to form the pairs. It would mean one person in each class bar Ichinoses class would have to go solo.

Koenji who was flippantly brushing his hair spoke up.

So he noticed it too huh.

Koenji: "It isn't as much of a question to you but an affirmation of a statement that perfectly shows the flaw in the exam. The class numbers are uneven sensei."

Hearing that sensei applauded him.

Chabashira: "You are absolutely right Koenji, as all of you just heard the class numbers are uneven. Meaning for the first time in the schools history the school has had to expandP their boundaries, this special exam has allowed for the transfer of three students. One of which is just outside the door right now."

Hearing that the class went into an uproar.

I mean it isn't an understatement to say that this was the most surprising thing could have happened alongside the announcement of the special exam.

Ike and Yamauchi stood up immediately, accompanied by a lot of the guys.

Ike: "Is she a girl?!"

Yamauchi: "Please tell me it's a girl!"

Ike's question aroused the attention of everyone, most of the girls looked at them with disgust.

Some of the guys started questioning the teacher even more.

Chabashira: "You can see for yourself, now sit down everyone!"

The students who were standing sat down immediately.

They looked at the door with expectimg eyes.

Chabashira: "You may come in now."

3rd person POV

The door was slid open, her feminine fingers, her womanly figure, followed by scent resembling sunflowers.

Her hair fluttered in the air, long blonde hair, her eyes green and bright. She was beautiful with dimples and a bright smile, she looked at everyone in the room.

Her aura was calming and her posture proper, she walked in a orderly manner. The way she carried herself, alike a princess.

But she was a lonely princess, without her prince she was utterly alone.

The boys and girls eyes were drawn to her figure like glue, to them she was both beautiful the aura emanating from her made them silently admire her, even though it was the first time they had seen her.

Even Koenji was looking at her. Although not as mesmerised as his classmates he still felt that aura and that commanded his interest.

But that feeling wasn't shared by everyone, to one boy it was just pure horror, it was as if he had seen a ghost.

In reality he did see a ghost, a ghost of his past.

Seeing her again his eyes widened in shock, he lost his cool and entering a state of blankness.

The same state he entered when he had lost her. The same state that almost killed him.

The girl walked up to the podium.

Chabashira: "You may introduce yourself."

Even Chabashira was mesmerised by her figure. She had met many people in her life, but none have made her feel as enamoured as she had just now. She looked at her with reverence, she was looking at a student of unknown capabilities with such a manner unbefitting of her usual demeanour.

???: "My name is Suzuki Shizuku, I am not particularly good at anything, hehe but it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, please take care of me!"

She ended her introduction with a very bright smile and a bow.

Slowly the cheers and claps came.

It seems the students took her in with enthusiasm.

Except for one.

The boy looked at her directly, amidst the cheers and the claps. The look was strong and unwavering.

Until the blonde haired maiden noticed it.

Making eye contact with the boy her eyes widened in shock, her smile faded away and her hands were shaking.

Which didn't go unnoticed by a certain beige haired girl.

Kushida: "Ano, Suzuki san are you alright?"

The rest of the class stopped cheering, soon enough the place was enveloped in silence.

The blonde haired girl had an unreadable expression on her face.

It was a mixture of emotions none stronger than the other.

Then she uttered the words, words that needed to be said.

Her voice changed drastically from the one she used in her introduction. It was an empty longing tone of voice.

Shizuku: "Is that you... Kiyotaka?"

To be continued

And boom ! My goodness this was hard to write. This was a combination of a request with another one shot prompt. I tried to change it as much from the other one shot.
Originally this was going to be Airi x Kiyotaka but changed my mind. Seriously I need to stop changing my mind on doing stuff. There will be a part two.
Also the reason why Yamauchi is still in this is because when I changed my mind, Yamauchi being expelled wouldn't make sense as it would mean a 21 girls to 19 boys ratio. So I decided to expel random girl add shizuku and then that makes it even. 20-20 split of boys and girl.
The same thing will happen in the other classes where other students have been expelled. This is going to be a pain to write but I will try and update this soon.
Hope you enjoyed this, please vote and comment feedback.
Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

2250 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 838 6
NOTICE: Please read "Classroom of the Elite: Alter - Solace" before reading this. With the imminent arrival of Christmas and the days following it, A...
420K 3.5K 30
All of my favorite teenfiction, and mytery stories. I have read all of the stories and I recommended all of this book. Enjoy Reading
84.3K 2.2K 12
As you read in the title, this will be fanfiction coupling Ayanokoji and Nanase together. Come check out the story and see how it develops! Wish me...
72.8K 1.6K 12
Literally What The Title Says! Ayanokouji Transfering To Class B. There might be some Kiyo-Nami Moments too.... Read The Fic, If you find it Intere...