CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
Too much guilt (1)
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

The reason

3.2K 75 41
By brian744

3rd person POV

In the snowy landscape of ANHS a boy and a girl were standing in the midst of a cold winter, their level of intimacy and their relationship right now was going to change, a change that the girl wanted, but the boy? He didn't want change.

Both of them had just been on a date and during their date it seemed as if their level of intimacy had increased.

Their relationship as classmates to friends, had been a surprise to the unobtrusive boy. Although he wanted no trouble, he let her cause as much as she wanted.

But why? Why would he indulge her?

Inside the mind of the boy were many morbid thoughts.

His mindset and his view on people impacted his willingness to let the girl indulge in her ways with him.

However, she always had doubts about him. She knew something was wrong but she didn't know what it was.

The boy she was infatuated with had seemingly no interest in her and that always made her doubt her feelings for him.

It's a dream for a girl to have her feelings reciprocated by the boy they like. But every time she saw and spoke to the boy, there was no semblance of anything she wanted from her dream man in him.

She had a want but no need for him, she liked him, however she didn't know how long that feeling would last.

It's a sad reality for her.

But an ironic thing. She had wanted her feelings to be reciprocated by a guy who couldn't do such a thing.

That was the extent of their relationship.

Satou Maya wanted Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

But... she can't have him.

Satou Maya... what a foxy girl.

Her wanting Ayanokouji was the reason for the entire date, her feelings were going to be laid out bare.

This was her last chance to have his heart, and she knew it.

The confession, a last ditch effort.

If it didn't work she would give up.

Satou POV

"I- I like you Ayanokouji kun! Please go out with me!"

I said it, I actually said it!

There's no turning back now, please accept me.

Ayanokouji: "I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way."

'Shatter'

My heart had just been shattered. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes.

Dammit Maya this isn't the time to cry.

I need to find out why he rejected me, that can't be it.

"I-I-Is that so, I know you just said you don't feel the same way but, that can't be it! Please tell me the real reason!"

I had unintentionally shouted at him, I wasn't supposed to do that, my emotions were taking over.

"I- I'm sorry for yel-

I was cut off

Ayanokouji: "You don't need to apologise, I am really sorry Satou, it's not you. It's me, I don't think I can be in a relationship right now."

Liar...liar...liar!

"You're lying Ayanokouji kun, I can see it in your eyes. Please tell me the truth!"

Goddammit, please don't lie to me, please be truthful.

That's the least you can do to me.

Ayanokouji: "Satou, why are you so persistent? I am being honest here I am just not ready for a relationship."

Why do you insist on lying.

"Liar! Please tell me the truth Ayanokouji kun, you don't smile, you don't laugh, you are completely expressionless. What's wrong with getting into a relationship with me?! Are you sure you are not ready for a relationship with me? Can't you see how much I like you?! How I am still standing here, anybody else would have left but I am still here, goddammit I don't think I like you anymore, I love you!"

He just stared at me silently, it seems I've caught him off guard with my proclamation of love.

Please Ayanokouji just accept me, I don't want you anymore. I need you.

Ayanokouji POV

I had decided to reject her, I couldn't accept her.

But her confession of love right now, it tugged at my heart strings, my heart skipped a beat.

Her love for me was genuine.

The first time someone told me they loved me and the person who said it was Satou Maya.
However, accepting her right now without her knowing everything about me.

She was right, I have been lying to her.

I tried to push her away, but the fact that she stayed anyways.

I had no heart that can be manipulated, but her words struck me and made want to accept her.

Although it was dangerous due to the existence of Nagumo, my heart which I though could only pump blood had made a choice for me.

It wanted Satou Maya, it wanted the girl in front of me.

But my brain told me something else and that was to accept her without her knowing about me would undermine our relationship.

Just like she did just now I will confess to her what I have been hiding.

"You were right Satou, I have been lying. Although it is true that I can't reciprocate your feelings, the reason as to why? It is mostly because I don't understand love."

She looked at me straight in the eyes, shock was apparent all over her face.

She opened her mouth to speak, however I interrupted her. I wanted her to listen to me.

Ayanokouji: "The reason why I don't laugh is because I have lost the ability to do so, why I can't smile is a byproduct of what happened to me, I can't tell you right now, but that is the real reason why I rejected you. I don't deserve you."

I confessed, I told her the reason.

But what she did next surprised me.

She walked briskly towards me and slapped me.

I let her do so.

Satou: "Idiot... I love you, so who are you to say that you don't deserve me?! If you have problems let me help you fix it, if you are ever down please come to me so I can give you my shoulder for you to lean on and please for the love of god please don't hide your suffering anymore. Please confide in me. Please let me help you."

Her words once again tugged at my heart strings, how can she manipulate my heart so much?

But it's not enough I still one more thing to show her.

If she can't accept it, our relationship ends here and won't move forward.

I held her by both her arms.

Then I show her my eyes that were devoid of anything, a pitch black contrasting to the snow around us.

Please accept this...

Satou POV

Ayanokouji just grabbed my arms.

Don't tell me... is he going to kiss me?!

I'm not ready for this, wait if he is going to kiss me doesn't mean that he accepted me?

But, my core shook and I was enveloped in an aura of oppression. Right now he was staring at me, his eyes unlike the ones that I were accustomed to.

I was shaking in my shoes, my heart rate was going up, he looked terrifying.

But I didn't look away, if he was testing me right now I can't fail him. I needed to show him that I was worthy to stand by his side, to give him everything he lost, to be his lover.

If I show I am worthy then I'll be accepted, I will help him recover everything.

Because he is the boy I love.

Third person POV

The boys eyes dwindled, he was surprised and happy.

He had just found the girl he wanted, in fact she now became the girl he needed. The girl who accepted him, and right now he was going to accept her.

Aynokouji: "Satou, can I ask you a question?"

He came to this school for many reasons, but one was to help regain his emotions.

The girl was happy at the development right now, she had just accepted him. She knew that he was bound to accept her now.

Satou: "Ask away Ayanokouji kun."

Her tone of voice was happy.

Ayanokouji: "Can you be my reason to understand love?"

She responded to him with a bright smile.

Satou: "With pleasure Ayanokouji kun."

Ayanokouji: "Kiyotaka, call me Kiyotaka."

Satou was surprised and blushed at his request.

Satou: "Then call me Maya, Kiyotaka kun."

Ayanokouji: "It seems you've changed my mind Maya, I accept your confession. Be my girlfriend."

He said all that with his usual tone of voice.

That made Satou giggle before she herself gave her response.

Satou: "Pfft, you never do change huh, I'll gladly be your girlfriend."

Her confession was a success, she made Ayanokouji her lover and she would now cherish him with all her heart.

Then the girl looked at her handbag and put her hand in it to take a rectangular shaped object wrapped in decorative paper.

She then gave her present to Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: "Is this for me?"

Satou: "Yes it is, you can open it now."

Ayanokouji proceeded to open his girlfriends gift in front of her.

When he opened the rectangular box he found two gold plated bracelets, each embroiled with the initials of their forenames M+K.

Satou: "This is to show our bond to each other, I hope you like it!"

Her tone was bright, although it was expensive her friends chipped in some of their private points to help purchase the gift.

Ayanokouji: "Thank you Maya."

Satou: "You're welcome Kiyotaka."

Ayanokouji took one of the bracelets out of the box and proceeded to put it on his girlfriends wrist.

Then he took the other and put it on his own wrist.

Satou: "Thank you for accepting me Kiyotaka."

Ayanokouji: "Thank you for accepting me as well. Let's head back it's starting to snow."

Satou: "Yeah... let's go Kiyotaka."

The girl got a hold of the boys hand and now they were walking hand in hand towards the dorm. Fingers intertwined, the girls heart beating rapidly the whole time.

The snow was falling from the sky.

On that Christmas Day a new couple had just been born.

Fate really blessed Satou Maya, her love was genuine and it gave reason.

The reason for acceptance.

Thanks for reading

Authors notes

Phew that was gruelling to write I hope you enjoyed it.
There will be no part 2. Sorry
Well I guess that's that. This was a request, but I didn't want to write a full 10 part story about Kiyo going through the whole process about regaining emotions through Satou. Although it would have been nice.
Sigh. Once again please vote and comment your feedback as it gives me motivation.
Btw I didn't proof read so some mistakes might appear.
Have a blessed day

1809 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.2K 65
❅ Where a Musician finds a Melody of a Home in a Volleyball Club. ❅
455K 6.9K 65
this is for experience, so advice and what my flaws are is what im looking for, but if you come to enjoy my writing i appreciate it. anyway, enjoy.
2.2M 99.3K 114
She thought she was going to die. She did. But the next time she opened her eyes , she found out that she was living a whole new life, as a little g...