Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

Von adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 62

2.4K 90 119
Von adorethefics

Smut 18+

Don't forget to comment and vote <3

Love you all!

Kai's POV:

"No one has ever gotten rid of the venom without Klaus' blood..." Kol says in awe.

"First time for everything I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

I honestly don't know how I didn't put two and two together. I'm glad I finally figured it out before it was too late.

I smile at Quinn knowing that I'm not dying, that I'm not going anywhere and she smiles back. Her face is full of relief because she was worried of losing me. There was no way in hell that Klaus would have healed me on his own.

Kol takes another look at my arm before returning to the wooden table. I wasn't expecting him to be here so it kind of puts a stop to the whole proposal thing.

"Now that you're all healed up, we should discuss what the plan is with Klaus." Kol says.

"Right." Quinn nods. "I'm going to need to find the perfect time to stake him. He has to have his guard down... I mean I know for a fact he won't see it coming."

"That is true." Kol agrees. "You are his favorite so he wouldn't see it coming but Quinn, does our brother ever have his guard down?"

"Good point." She scrunches her nose. "Kai what do you think?"

"Well..." I wasn't expecting to have a say in this. "To be honest I think you should just let me sneak up on him and rip his heart out. But you want to be the one to kill him so I think you should be the one to decided how to do it."

She nods her head again with a small smile and turns back to Kol. "I'll figure out a way to get his guard down... if I can't then I'll just improvise."

"Improvise?" Kol laughs. "My dear sister, you'll have to do better than improvise with him."

Kols eyes stay on her as her ideas spin in her head. She is so focused in this moment and so serious it's kind of turning me on.

"I got it..." she brings her eyes to Kol.

"Let's hear it." He gestures for her to continue her idea.

"I stole the dagger you made from the prison world, the one that will put Klaus down just like he does to you and Rebekah." She gives him an apologetic look. "What if I dagger him first so he will be put down and then drive the stake through his heart?"

Kol thinks it over then smiles. "That's what I'm talking about! Now you just have to find the perfect opportunity to dagger him."

"I'll figure it out." She is full of confidence.

"Good." He stands up from the desk and walks over to her. "But don't forget about Elijah. He is always by Nik's side and he will try to stop you."

"I could preoccupy him." I chime in.

"Really?" Quinn looks over to me in shock.

"Yeah. I can distract him long enough for you to kill Klaus." I tell her.

"Okay.... Yeah that could work." She says eagerly. "What about you Kol? What will you do?"

"Whatever you want me to do sister. I can be with you to help or I can help Kai distract Elijah." He offers.

"I'd rather you be with Kai. Just in case you know?"

"Ouch." I pretend to be hurt. Honesty I don't know how good I'll be at distracting Elijah so having Kol there might actually help.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. Just need to figure out the when. I have to get going though, got business to take care of with some old witch friends." Kol states.

He gives Quinn a hug and me a handshake then leaves us to be alone. I can still tell that Quinn's mind is racing as she walks over to the table and sits down on the high stool.

I walk over to her and stand behind her. Placing my hands on her shoulders I slightly rub them to relieve some of the tension. She relaxes under my touch and leans her head back to rest on my chest.

My heart begins to beat a hundred miles a minute because right now I've decided I'm going to do it. I'm going to propose to her. It might now be the best timing but I don't want to wait any longer.

I try to calm my nerves down and steady my breathing but I can't. What if she says no? Oh god... I don't know what I'd do if she said no.

I slowly stop rubbing her shoulders making her let out a small whine. My hands wander down her arm stopping half way down.

"Quinn..." I mutter out.

"Hmm." She responds with her head still resting on my chest.

I let go of her one arm to reach into my jacket pocket. The box meets my skin snd I slightly brush my fingertip over it.

"You know how much I love you, right?" I pull the black box out of the pocket and grip it tightly in my hand.

"Yes.." she sounds concerned. So concerned that she removes her head from my chest and turns around.

Her eyes stay on mine as she waits for my next sentence. I can feel myself sweating. Do I get down on one knee or should I stay standing? Google said I should get down on one knee and when has the internet ever lied?

I clear my throat. "And you know that I'd do anything for you?"

"Yes..."

"And that I want to spend the rest of my life, which is forever, with you?"

"Kai what's going on?" She asks.

This is it. Holy fuck.

I take a deep breath and drop down to one knee. I bring the box into view and she looks down at it. Her eyes go wide at the sight but then she brings them back up to me.

In this moment I can't tell what she is thinking snd I hate it.

"Kai.." she whispers.

Bringing my other hand up, I slowly open the box to reveal the ring. "Can I please marry you?"

Her hands meet her mouth when she sees the ring and her eyes begin to water. Fuck.. I ruined it. She's crying, she hates the ring. I shouldn't have-

"Since you asked so nicely how could I say no?" She drops her hands and gives me a huge smile.

I let out a sigh of relief and smile back. I take the ring out and she reminds me which finger it goes on. She stares at the ring for a moment before placing her hands on my face and leans down to kiss me.

The kiss is so deep with passion that it feels like her and I are the only ones in this world. Ha.. like when we were in the prison world.

I begin to stand up not breaking the kiss and once I'm fully up I pull her to a standing position snd slowly undo the button to her shorts. I slide them down her thighs along with her underwear and once they are to her ankles she kicks them away quickly.

My hands go under her bare thighs and I pick her up. I kick the chair out of the way and set her on top of the table.

"Now if you don't mind, I'd like to fuck you on this table the way I wanted to in the prison world." I say against her lips.

A small moan falls from her mouth and I know that Is a yes. Our lips connect again and for some reason our kisses have never felt like this. There is more passion and love with each movement.

I'm so wrapped up in her lips that I don't realize she is undoing my jeans. I help her out a bit and drop them to my ankles. Gripping behind her knees I pull her closer to me and line myself up with her opening.

She watches the entire thing with hunger in her eyes. I slide my cock inside but only halfway. I slowly pull it out just to put it back in to the same point.

She groans out in frustration. "You ask me to marry you then you tease me? That's not very nice Kai."

"I never said I was going to be nice baby." I smirk then slam into her.

"Fuck!" She cries out as her hands slam down on the table. I don't slow my movement down as I thrust inside of her.

"You look so beautiful when you're being fucked." I say as I push myself deeper inside of her.

Her head falls back from the pleasure so I keep going. The table begins to rock as the objects start roll around, some even falling off to the ground.

My hand meets the back of her head and I push it upwards so her eyes meet mine. We keep eye contact as I continue to fuck her. I can't believe she is going to be my wife.

"Kai I'm close." She whimpers.

"Oh no baby, not yet." I slow my hips and pump in and out of her at a steady pace. "Hold it."

"I can't." She whines from the sudden change of speed.

"You can and you will Quinn." I stare into her eyes.

She holds the contact with my as she nods her head. "Okay."

"Good girl." I praise her.

I begin to pick up the pace just a little which causes her eyes to shut.

"Look at me baby." I demand.

She obeys almost immediately. I love when she watches me make her feel good because then she knows that I'm the only one who's going to make her feel this way.

"You're doing so good for me baby." I continue to praise her. "Taking me so well."

I push myself deeper so our hips meet and she lets out a loud moan.

"You always do. It's like you were made for me." I say.

Her mouth opens as another moan escapes her lips.

"I know you're close baby I can see it in your eyes but you're doing so good. I just want you to try and hold it for a bit longer." I tell her.

I'm close too but I want us to come at the same time. She nods her head with obedience. Fuck she is such a good girl.

"Touch yourself baby."

She doesn't even hesitate. One arm leaves the table and her fingers meet her clit. She begins to slowly rub at the sensitive spot and the sight alone is about to push me over the edge.

"Faster Kai." She begs.

I don't say anything and I don't need to. I respond to her pleas by doing just as she asked. I would be lying if I said I didn't use some I've my vamp speed to thrust into her quicker. It's on of my favorite new tricks.

"Fuck Quinn." I moan out. "Let go baby."

Not a moment later we are both at our release. Her body comes forward as she drapes her arms around my neck. My right arm wraps around her lower back pulling her closer.

I don't know what it is about being in sync but it feels euphoric. I'm pretty sure when I closed my eyes I saw stars. I can't believe I get to have this forever.

Our breaths slowly start to calm down and she begins to pull away from me. She lets out a breathy laugh as she tilts her head back.

"So this is what forever is going to be like with you?" Her eyes meet mine.

"Sex all the time? Yeah pretty much." I give her a smile.

"Can't wait." She smiles back.

"Now," I pull myself out of her and grab her clothes. "Shall we go tell everyone the news?"

Ahhhh okay so here is the ring!

What do we think!?

Sorry the smut wasn't that great. It's late and I think I'm half asleep lol

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 41.4K 32
{Book 1} Cassidy Gilbert and Damon Salvatore were no more than a second too late to return from the other side in the midst of its collapse, doomin...
770K 22.4K 43
"And you're kind of cute when you're worried about me." Muttering under his breath, Kai replied, "Then I must be cute all the time." ________ SIPHON...
42K 2.4K 15
When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save her best friends, Damon and Bonnie, her life suddenly shifts. Her plans to finally bring h...
39.3K 1.1K 37
♡︎ "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡︎ Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...