Diary Of A Davison

By TaniaDlamin

Being a rich kid is not all about trust funds good food, vacations and expensive lifestyles. Kyla Davison goe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Zach's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue!!

Chapter 48

50 3 0
By TaniaDlamin

Week 12: The fetus is around 5.3 centimetres long from head to bottom and weighs about 58 grams, the size of a lime. The fetus can move in response to pressure in your abdomen but it's still too early to feel any movement.

________________________________________

We all arrived in the Miller mansion in Liam's shiny black SUV. What's it with rich people and black cars? I had noticed this when I had to choose a car from one of my parents'. I obviously picked a black one as well. Even when I was still in highschool, I always wanted Jerry to use a shiny black SUV. Always.

Upon entering the multi million dollar mansion, a pregnant woman welcomed us. I instantly knew she was the stepmother.

"Hi guys." She said in her chirpy sweet voice. "You're finally here." She gave us all hugs.

"Hey Christelle." Meg said. "Okay this is Kyla my best friend since childhood and this is Hazel." She looked at Hazel and smiled. "My girlfriend."

Thank Goodness they didn't break up. I was so scared to ask in the car so I just decided to keep quiet.

"Oh hey girls. Nice to meet you my name is Christelle. I'm sure you already know what I am to Megan." We gave her a nod.

"Nice to meet you too." Hazel said.

"Oh she's a Brit." She looked amused.

"Yeah she's from London." Meg said.

"Oh Liam." Christelle smile at him but he ignored her and climbed the stairs. He must be headed to his room. "Right." She sighed in disappointment.

"He's still not talking to you?" Megan asked.

"And there's no hope of him doing so anytime soon." Hazel and I shared a look.

"Are you at least going to join us at the table?" Megan yelled at her brother since he was a little further from us.

"Yes." He answered still climbing the stairs.

Christelle led us to the dining area. She looked very beautiful and young. I'd say she's in her early thirties. Mr Miller sure did get someone younger as a replacement.

"Your father is in his study, he had to take an important call but we'll start dinner soon." She told Meg.

I looked around the house and so much had changed since the last time I was here. The staff had taken our bags into different rooms. We all sat down and waited for Mr Miller.

"So Hazel how old are you?" Christelle asked.

"Eighteen."

"Oh and you are in the same school as Megan and Kyla?"

"Yeah. I'm studying human psychology." She said proudly.

"Oh that's lovely, a mind doctor I see." They both smiled.

"So Christelle what do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a junior paediatrician in Crawford Medical Clinic." Oh a child doctor.

"That must mean you're a sweet hearted person because kids are a lot of work." We all giggled.

"Well Kyla I love kids, I think they are so sweet that's why I am happy to be having mine." She brushed her belly.

"That's so sweet." I said.

"What about you? What are you intending to be?" She asked.

"Neurologist. I love medicine." I said.

"Oh lovely. We are all doctors and doctors in the making except for Megan." True. Daddy's girl.

"In my defense, I hate the smell of hospitals." We all laughed at her words.

"You're just like your father. He always says he doesn't understand how I cope with the smell of medicine everyday." Christelle explained.

"I think maybe it runs in the veins of business minded people because my parents also feel the same." Hazel said.

Which made me realise I never knew how my parents felt about me being a specialist. I knew they supported whatever I wanted but they were never honest about how they really feel about it.

"I'll go check on daddy, he's taking too long."

"No need I'm already here." Mr Miller said coming to the table wearing a grey suit. Always formal.

"Dad!" She hugged her father tightly and he did the same.

"How are you honey?" They pulled back and he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Amazing. You look healthy and strong." He chuckled.

"Of course I am." They both sat down and Liam appeared again.

"Dad I'm sure you remember Kyla."

"I'd never forget Mr Davison's little girl even after a coma. How are you doing honey?" I gave him a warm smile.

"I'm doing great Mr Miller." I said.

"Okay dad and this one beside me is Hazel. My girlfriend." Her father widened his eyes in surprise.

"Oh girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes dad, we are together." She said. I looked at Hazel and our eyes met. I could tell she was being uncomfortable.

"I see. Um welcome to our family Hazel." I felt relieved. Thank God he did not throw a tantrum.

"Thank you." Hazel said forcing a smile.

"Oh you have an English accent. You're from England right?" I giggled. Who still says that?

"Yeah um, specifically London sir." She said politely starting to warm up. Megan was smiling, happy with her family and how they were not making things awkward for her girlfriend.

"Oh I wasn't expecting that." Mr Miller confessed. "You must know the mighty Quinn family right?" He asked. I looked at Megan and Hazel when he mentioned Hazel's last name. She was as confused as we were. I could tell she didn't know what to say.

"I do sir." She said.

"That is a well respected name in England. The whole of Europe really. In the business world of course." He explains.

"What do the Quinns do that make them so famous?" Megan asked, I also wanted to know since Hazel didn't go into details earlier.

"Mostly it's real estate businesses but the family name is mostly known for it's thriving company of exports and private medical clinic." Hazel explained.

"Are you somehow related to Mr Richard Quinn? You seem to know a lot about them." She froze for a few seconds but then answered Mr Miller's question after taking a deep breath.

"I am sir."

"Oh really? That is wonderful. I have met him a couple of times. A very powerful man and great business partner. How are you related to him? Is he an uncle?" I took a glass of water and drank.

"No he's my father." I choked on my water while Mr Miller stayed speechless.

"Ky are you okay?" Megan asked worriedly. I coughed to get the water out of my windpipe.

"I'm okay." I coughed again. I took a cloth and wiped my mouth. "I'm fine." I cleared my throat after saying that.

"Do y-" Christelle was cut off by Liam.

"We should start eating, the food is getting cold. You can interrogate the poor girl later dad. After all they are staying for the night." Liam said dishing up.

"Please stop." I whispered to him since he was next to me. "I know you don't like her but please try to be civil."

"Fine." He looked at me and I smiled.

"Thank you."

We had dinner and luckily the conversations at the table were not awkward. Mr Miller is a very funny person so he definitely had us all cracked up all the time.

I was later in my room when Hazel came in without knocking and sat on my bed.

"I can't sleep." I crooked my eyebrows.

"Why not?" I asked.

"So daddy of the year said he cannot have us having sex under his roof so we were assigned to different rooms." I giggled finding it funny he called him that.

"Ooookay. So I'm guessing you did want to have sex with my friend." I giggled again.

"First of all I am also your friend and secondly I am just used to having my girlfriend on my bed all the time and now that we are even in a better place I was hoping we could sleep together since we had been sleeping differently these past few days." Oh. She sighed heavily.

"Oh well I'm sorry I cannot help you." I said.

"Actually you can." She wore a smirk on her face.

"Uh oh, I'm not sure if I'll like this one." I said.

"Come on it's only one night. See all you have to do is pretend you can't sleep alone and you want to sleep in Megan's room." She explained.

"And how do get to be with her again?" She breathed.

"I'll pretend to be you and sleep with her while you sleep in my room." Oh.

Smart.

"So does Megan know about this plan of yours?" She nodded smiling.

"She can't sleep either." Of course she can't.

"Fine. I'll help you since you guys just fixed things so I feel like you deserve the break from being apart." She gave me a hug immediately.

"Thanks Ky." I giggled.

"It's okay and going to her room won't be good, she'll have to come to my room."  She looked confused. "You do realise her room is upstairs right?"

"Ohh! Right, Mr Miler's room is also upstairs. You're right. Let me text her." She did and Meg agreed.

We waited for a few minutes and she appeared looking excited. She ran to Hazel and jumped onto her giving a passionate kiss.

"Okay I'm out of here." These two are definitely going to have sex.

"Oh thank you Ky." Megan said still not breaking the kiss.

I walked out to Hazel's room with my phone and just my robe on. I'm glad they were kissing when I went to wear it. Remind me Em, we need new pyjamas. These ones are a little too tight now.

I will remind you.

Thank you.

I threw myself on her bed and browsed through my phone until I fell asleep.

...

I walked to the park and put down my picnic basket. I laid the red cloth for us to sit.

"Babe can you hold Harper for me? I think I forgot our cushions." Zach said and I took our baby into my arms. He looked so cute when he was asleep.

I laid him on the cloth carefully making sure not to wake him up. I opened the basket putting the plates and food down. I turned back to Harper and he was gone. My heart raced.

"Harper?!!!" I shouted. "Harper!!" I looked around and no sign of my child just other people minding their business.

Tears started falling from my eyes. Zach came back with the cushions.

"He's gone!! Someone took my baby Zach." I cried.

"When?!! What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know what happened, I was laying down our food and he was sleeping peacefully next to me but he was gone when I looked at him again." I cried hysterically.

"Harper!!" He screamed looking around for any sign of him.

"Harper!!"

I jolted up panting heavily. Sweat dripped from my forehead. I breathed heavily feeling scared of the dream I just had. I drank some water next to me but it didn't help.

I looked at the time and it was almost five am. I decided to shower since it always calmed me down when I had nightmares.

I finished and realised it was almost morning so I had to go back to my room. I put my robe on and left Hazel's room. I let myself in mine without knocking and luckily they were just sleeping and not having sex.

"Hey" I whispered to Hazel shaking her. She woke up rubbing her eyes. "Hazel you have to go back to your room if you don't want Mr Miller to kill you." I said.

"Ky it's still early please stop." Meg said in a sleepy voice.

I rolled my eyes and decided to be a little rough. I stripped the light blanket off the bed only to regret it.

"Oh my God!!" I covered my eyes immediately. "Can you guys put some clothes on?!! God why did I have to see that?"

Hazel giggled lightly but finally woke up. They put their clothes on.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost six am. You really have to go before one of the staff sees you." She nodded.

"I'll see you later babe." They kissed.

"Bye." Megan said and Hazel left.

"I am not sleeping in those linens ever again. Nope." I sat on the chair while Megan laughed at me.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.2K 25
Highest rankings #1 in Lola #1 in Jayden #75 in humor #8 in heartbreak #25 in billionaire What happens when two rival families are joined by marri...
3.8K 114 27
What happens when you have everything you could've ever dreamed off, and people called you the queen of the world because of how much power you had o...
10.9K 268 26
Zoey Blake once had everything. A family, friends, boyfriends. She was a singer, popular, and liked by everyone. But that all changes in just a blink...
53 0 24
Sheldon has a hot boyfriend who loves her, an elite family and lives in one of the richest towns. Yet something was missing from her life. Her parent...