Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

By Moonshine_Nova

A collection of sickfics, hurtfics and oneshots about BTS. For requests, look in the first chapter "introduc... More

INTRODUCTION + RECUESTS
⛓️🚑Jin- Self harm
🚑Suga- Chest pain
🤒Jhope-flu
🚑Namjoon- Broken leg
⛓️Jimin- Panick attack
🤒Taehyung- Overworked
🚑Jungkook- Back
🤒Little Jin- Hypothermia
🚑⛓️Little Yoongi- bad big Yoongi
🚑Little Jhope- breakfast
🚑Little Namjoon- The Glass Vase
🤒Little Jimin- Cold
🚑Little Taehyung- Sprained Ankle
🚑Little Jungkook- car crash
⛓️Namjin- Hate comments (rewritten)
A/N
🤒Bts- CO
🤒Jimin- Brain Cancer
🚑Jimin- Car crash
🤒⛓️Teahyung- Anorexia
🤒Jimin- Epilepsy
🚑Yoonmin- The Big Fight
🚑💕Yoonmin- The Big Fight (happy ending)
🚑Jimin- Pericarditis
🤒Hoseok- Fever
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis part 2
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis Part 3
🚑Jin- Shot
⛓️🚑Jin- Shot part 2
🚑Jin- Shot (happy ending)
🤒💕Jihope- Scared To Sleep
🚑Jimin- Need To Save Him
🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped
🤒Jimin- Too Busy Schedule
🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose
🚑Jhope- Pool Party
🚑Yoongi- Some time alone
🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise
🚑Jungkook- Why did we fight?
⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.
🤒Jimin- Who broke it?
🚑Jimin- I'll always protect you
Changes?
🤒💕Jimin- Love the attention
🤒Taehyung- Where is that stupid inhaler?!
🤒Jungkook-I love dogs
🤒💕Yoongi- Can I Have Cuddles?
⛓️💕Jungkook-This is just a nightmare, right?!
⛓️🚑Taehyung- She's crazy!
🤒Jungkook- Can't you do anything by yourself?!
⛓️🤒Taehyung-Please...
💕Sope-Don't Give Me Those Eyes
🚑⛓️Jimin-Dumpling fight 2.0
🤒💕Jimin-Don't Let Go,Please
⛓️💕Namjin- In the rain
⛓️💕🚑Jimin&Yn- Can Only Watch
🤒Jimin- I'm Fine
💕🤒Namjoon- I'm not a good leader
💕Jungkook- Birthday Surprise ft. The Babies
🚑Jimin-How did they get our location?!
🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2
🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy
⛓️🚑Yoonmin- Delete
💕Namjoon- Where are we going?
🚑⛓️Jimin- It's freezing in here...
💕BTS- A break from tour
💕🤒Jimin- Make it stop
⛓️🚑BTS- I don't like water
🚑💕Jimin- Swerving car
🤒💕Jimin-Unknown
💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?
🤒💕Jin-Nervous
💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet
🚑💕Jimin-Home Alone
💜⛓️Seokjin- Saying Goodbye
⛓️🤒Namjoon- The new guy
⛓️💕Taehyung- Mistakes
💕Hoseok - Birthday boy
🤒💕Yoongi-Take care of me... please
⛓️💕 Y/n & Namjoon - Well hidden (+ kinda important info)
🚑Namjoon - Don't cry
💕🚑Jungkook-Unexpected Gift
💕Namjoon & Y/n - Those eyes
🤒💕Seokjin & Y/n - Faking It
🤒🚑⛓️💕Hoseok & Y/n - I leave you alone for two weeks!
💕 Jungkook & Y/n - One within a million lights
🤒💕 Jimin & Y/n - A little warm
🚑⛓️Namjoon - Why did you give up?
🤒💕Namjoon - Are you tired?
🚑Namjoon - Music Video Set
⛓️💕Namjoon - Shhhh, we're here

🚑💕Namjoon- Stop ignoring me, please

1.8K 48 20
By Moonshine_Nova

Requested by AnnaStark26

Yesterday evening, the boys had a fight. In the end, almost all of them were going against Namjoon in the end of it. They were either against his opinion or they were neutral, no on was with him.

The leader was devastated that they just wouldn't understand him. He was sad and the whole fight made him overthink the rest of the evening, letting tears run down his cheeks till he fell asleep, exhausted and slightly dehydrated.

When he wakes up the next morning, his eyes are puffy and bloodshot, cheeks bright red and covered with tear tracks. His hair is sticking to all sides from how he gripped it and pulled it last night. He still has his clothes on from yesterday, since he didn't have the energy to change before curling up on his bed. His phone thrown onto the nightstand, because of his anger that was quickly replaced by a feeling of hurt and sadness.

As soon as he wakes up enough to look around at the scene, he remembers the events that left him in this situation. More tears start spilling from his eyes, even though he is already dehydrated. His stomach grumbled from the hunger after not eating because of all the painful words that have been thrown around.

Loud sobs fill the room ones again as he lets his strong walls crumble, the walls that normally hide his emotions from the outside world. The walls that keep so many bad thoughts from being revealed to the people he is close to, or anyone else that would listen if he did show them.

When his tears finally seem to run out, he gets out of bed. His head pound from all the crying he has done in the pas few hours. His eyes almost fall shut ones again, having only slept about 2 hours.

He puts his hand on the side of his head, pressing slightly, hoping to remove some of the pain. Pulling himself together, he walks to his bathroom to get ready, taking a warm shower to relax his tense muscles from all the stress. He puts some light make up on to hide all the traces from the emotions he let spill out.

Walking towards the kitchen, he grabs a glass and fills it with water, gulping it down to sooth his sore, dry throat. He takes a seat at the dining table, the chatter was previously there dies down as soon as he lets his weight shift from his legs to the chair. His heart breaks again when they all give him some nasty glares before starting the conversation again, completely ignoring Joon's presence.

The second he finishes his breakfast, he stands up from the table, taking his bag and heading to the front door. Heading outside, he takes his bike to go to the HYBE building, not wanting to have to sit in the same car as the other members while they will ignore him either way.

A few more tears fall before he arrives at the familiar building. He locks his bike and heads in through the entrance, walking straight to the room where they will be getting ready for the interview that has been planned for the day.

When he enters, the staff look up at him, surprised that he is here so early and isn't accompanied by his fellow band members. He is lead to a chair where he sits down before the make up artists starts doing her work.

Being a professional, it doesn't take long for her to notice the make up he had already put on before leaving the house. Confused, she takes a make up wipe to take it off. When she does, her eyes widen. She kneels down to get her on eye level with the rapper.

"What happened?" She asks in a soft voice.

"We had a fight." He whispers before turning his head to avoid eye contact.

Without saying anything else, she starts applying products, hiding all the evidence from his crying. When she's done, the stylist gives him his outfit and let's him go out to change in the changing rooms. By the time he gets back, the other members are already settled in some chairs.

He walks to his bag, taking out his air pods and putting them in, turning up the volume so that he doesn't have to hear them talking happily without him. Another staff member starts doing his hair. When he's finally done, he walks out of the room and into the room where the interview will be held. He takes a seat on his designated chair and scrolls through twitter, reading tweets from ARMYs, but also some haters.

After reading some hate comments and overthinking about the things the others have said, a tear threatens to spill out of his eye, he wipes it before anyone can see it, but his chest tightens with sadness and emotional pain, hurting him physically too.

Soon, the interview starts. The members try to act normal, but the leader still feels like he's being left out. When it all finally ends, he rushes to get out of the room, taking his stuff and walking to his studio.

After a few hours of producing, he heads to the lobby, planning to go home. When he gets there though, he overhears some bodyguards talking bad about his brothers. They might have fought, and the others might have said some really hurtful things, but the words coming out of the mens' mouth, make his blood boil.

"I think you should shut you mouth if you don't have anything important to say!" He says to them, fists balled tightly.

"Oh here's one of the babies we have to protect. What are we even protecting you from, some 12 year old that wants a picture? I don't get why they even like you guys, your music isn't good and your dancing is horrible! Hoseok's dancing is sloppy and he looks like a horse, Seokjin should look in the mirror for ones if he thinks he looks even slightly good. Yoongi's rapping is so sloppy and Jimin's singing sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Taehyung doesn't even try to gain  little muscle or lose that fat tummy of his and Jungko-" Before the guard can finish, Namjoon interupts him. I just want to say, this part hurt so much to write. Nothing about it is true, but it still hurt.

"They're amazing and talented! It's not like you're any better than how you imagine us to be anyways." Before he knows it, a fist lands harshly, right below his ear. He stumbles, having no strength to fight back after the exhausting night he had. He lays on the ground, almost whimpering from the pain, but holding it in.

They don't get to have their fun for long before a few other guards pull them off of him. Sejin approaches him quickly and pulls him to his feet.

"I'll give you a ride home." He says.

Namjoon is about to turn down the offer, but then remembers that going by bike is probably not a very good idea in his current state. He just hopes that the manager won't accompany him to the front door.

In the car, he tries to fight the exhaustion, but fails. His eyes close and he falls into a peaceful sleep. When they arrive, Sejin walks to the door instead of waking the leader up. He is aware of his lack of sleep and the staff had told him about the fight. He rings the doorbell and waits patiently for one of them to open the door.

The maknae appears in the door opening.

"Namjoon's in the car, he fell asleep on the way here. Some guards were badmouthing you guys and he defended you. They beat him up but some other guards were able to grab them in time before they did serious damage. The staff told me he had tear tracks covering his cheeks and his eyes were puffy but he wore make up to hide it. Fix your mess!" Before Jungkook could say anything, the man walked to the car and opened the door on Joon's side. The youngest walks closer and kneels down by his hyung's side. He moves a fringe from the older's forehead, revealing one of the many bruises covering his body. A tear slowly falls from his eyes as he stands up and carefully picks the leader up.

"I'm so sorry, hyung."

"It's fine, Kookie. Just don't do that ever again, to anyone." The taller says sleepily, woken up from his slumber. The other pulls him closer in response. Namjoon feels drowsy after everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. Jungkook walks inside, the others run towards them when they see their leader being carried, covered in bruises.

"We're so sorry! We were so stupid to act like that and you still defended us!" Hoseok yells, apologies coming from all the members.

"It's fine. We're all stressed out with the schedule."

"You should rest." Jin says softly. The younger nods in response, a cute pout adorning his lips. Soft, loving chuckles can be heard from all the other members before the tallest slips back into his dreamland, sleeping peacefully.

1524 words

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜

30.08.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.3K 30
[COMPLETED] A member have to beg to the other members who are the producers of their songs for his voice to be included in their songs. Kim Seokjin h...
41.2K 1K 29
basically me projecting my emotions onto poor jk
536K 6.9K 200
Well your life with BTS members Requests are OPEN. If you have any request let me know.
611K 20.9K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...