Trolly Genderbend Tales

By Supertrollfan1

Basically my genderbend short story ideas will be written here for all readers to read!I love Genderbends and... More

Genderbend Characters List
The Bullying Gone Too Far! - Part 1
The Bullying Gone Too Far! - Part 2
Fashion Emergency
Second Date
Drunken Pack
Going To Love Fest - Part 1
Going To Love Fest - Part 2
Going To Love Fest - Part 3
Going To Love Fest - Part 4
Sick on Prank Day
How Biggie got Mrs Dinkles
Random moments
Angel of Survival
Angel Of Survival: Sing For Me
True Love Is Worth Saving - Part 1
True Love is Worth Saving - Part 2
Branchella - Part 1
Branchella - Part 2
Branchella - Part 3
Branchella - Part 4
Bonnie Glam
If Poppy Could Tell Branch
On The Dating Tree - Part 1
On The Dating Tree - Part 2
Branch and June
Proposing
DJ Needs A Win!
The Invitations
Meeting June
It's Just You and Me - Part 1
It's Just You and Me - Part 2
It's Just You and Me - Part 3
It's Just You and Me - Part 4
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 1
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 2
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 3
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 4
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 5
Woman Of My Dreams
Heat,Love and Desire
Family History
Unwanted Attention
Our Forbidden Love - Part 1
Our Forbidden Love - Part 2
A Relaxing Massage
It's A Beautiful Day
Production Moments
Music is in the heart - Part 1
Music is in the heart - Part 2
Bad Memories - Part 1
Bad Memories - Part 2
Bad Memories - Part 3
Surprise Visit
Haunted house - Part 1
New Parents
A Nosy Intruder
Going To The Vet
At A Rocking Party
Two Worlds Meet
In Ancient Greece
Rewrite The Stars
Trollingsitting
Prom Night
Lady Star - Part 1
Lady Star - Part 2
Lady Star - Part 3
June Doesn't Like Everyone
Heartbreak to New love
Unknowingly Popular
Two broken hearts
Match Making From The Grave
Love Potion - Part 1
Love Potion - Part 2
Love Potion - Part 3
Love Potion - Part 4
Love Potion - Part 5
Love Potion - Part 6
Hidden in the Underworld - Part 1
Hidden in the Underworld - Part 2
Pregnant,Not incapable
A Choice and Losing game
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 1
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 2
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 3
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 4
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 5
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 6
Electric Sparks - Part 1
Electric Sparks - Part 2
Electric Sparks - Part 3
Electric Sparks - Part 4
Brotherly Duty
Rockstar Meets Popstar Queen

Haunted house - Part 2

52 3 0
By Supertrollfan1

Human AU + Horror AU

A few scary moments later;Max,Randy,Belle and Peppy run into Branch's room worried and scared! Max turns on the lights and what they see shocks them! They see Branch and Poppy hugging each other while sitting on the floor against the wall. The children are shaking in terror and crying with their eyes closed as they hold onto each other for dear life! There bodies are covered in deep scratches all over,their clothes torn and their hair messy! They look pale too in that moment. Branch and Poppy don't even look at the adults since they are still in shock and terrified.

The adults runs over to the children worried. When Peppy tries to pick up Poppy he holds on tighter to Branch and screams in fear! Branch does the same as Max touches her shoulder! It breaks the adults' hearts and freak them out. Peppy gets on her knees next her son concerned. She has some tears in her eyes.

"Poppy... Shh! Sweetie,it's okay. I'm here. It's me,mom...", Peppy says trying to comfort her son.

Poppy opens his eyes and looks at his mother. He immediately let's go of Branch and tackles his mother with a hug while yelling " MOM!". He continues to cry as Peppy hugs back and tries her best to comfort him. Branch curls up into a ball fast not wanting to be touched at all!

"Branch, what happened?", Max asks concerned.

" GO AWAY! ", Branch yells upset.

Max,Belle and Randy are taken back by her reaction. They didn't know how to help Branch. They look at Peppy then all the adults share a look of concern.

Several moments later, Branch and Poppy sit on the bed in the bedroom. Belle and Peppy are treating the children's wounds. Branch hisses in pain as Belle puts some alcohol on one of the open scratches.

Meanwhile down stairs, Randy and Max are in the kitchen. Max paces back and forth trying figure out what happened. Randy listens to Max as he makes something nice for Branch and Poppy to drink. Randy hopes it will make them feel a little better.

" How long was I outside? Who did it to them? How did they get in the first place? Where did they leave go? Why did whoever attack the kids attack them? This doesn't make any sense! ",Max says upset.

Randy let's out a sigh. He has theory of what happened. He had watched many ghost shows and even had his own encounters. Based off how freaked out the children are and their scratches Randy has a bad feeling there's a evil ghost in the house now... And it has a thing for children...

" How about I just talk to Branch and Poppy after they calm down a little? It will help us find out what happened and who did it... ",Randy suggests.

Max stops pacing then looks at his brother. He isn't really sure if it would work. Talking about what happened might be the last thing Branch and Poppy will want to talk about.

" Do you really think that they would open up about it?",Max says unsure.

" You won't know if you don't try...",Randy replies.

A few more moments later,the women and the children slowly come down the stairs. Branch and Poppy have bandages on their bodies and a few plasters. They don't say a single word as they walk. When Branch and Poppy see the living room they quickly share a look and back away into the kitchen. Peppy and Belle didn't know what to make of their behavior but, they knew it wasn't normal.

Peppy is just about to talk to Max about the children's safety but, Randy accidentally grabs her attention as he tries to comfort Poppy and Branch. Poppy and Branch sit next to each at the table. Poppy is the first one to try the warm relaxing tea. Branch is a little hesitant about the tea at first. Randy sits down at the table and so does Belle and Max. Peppy frowns as she sits down at the table close to Poppy. She had never been in this situation before...

" Would you mind telling us what happened? We can't help you if you don't tell us. Nobody will judge you for telling the truth...",Randy says softly and comforting.

Branch and Poppy look at each other for a moment. They share look while having a silent and short conversation. Poppy nods his head to Branch while she seems unsure.

"I don't know what they were... - but, they came out of nowhere...", Poppy says softly and feels a little scared at the thought of the attackers.

Peppy notices Poppy's use tone and how he said " they". It worries her that some people would hurt her baby.

"Who were they,honey?", Peppy says softly and worried.

" A demon and a woman... Ghosts and demons are real...",Branch states in fear softly before Poppy could respond.

Randy wasn't surprised with Branch's response. He understands and believes her as he frowns. The other adults are shocked by the news! Randy quickly gives his siblings a look that says "I told you so." Peppy doesn't notice it since she is too focused on her son.

" If anyone is going to understand it's me... Tell me what happened from the beginning of the encounter.",Randy says softly getting the children's full attention.

Branch and Poppy are quiet for a moment then they tell Randy everything... Randy becomes very worried while hearing the whole encounter! So are the other adults! Randy puts all the information together and realizes how the situation is worse than he thought!

" How do you keep ghosts out of a room? If you don't know then you'll find me camping outside...",Branch asks Randy wanting to protect herself.

Poppy quickly turns his head back to his very worried mother. She wanted to cry but, hides it not wanting Poppy to see her cry. She notices the concerned look in his eyes.

"Can Branch stay with us instead of here? I'm don't want to leave her behind...", Poppy says concerned.

Peppy didn't know how to respond again then looks at Max. She can't just take Branch from Max and Max can't just runaway from his own house! Max gives her an unsure and worried look.

" What are we going to do? The children can't be here with some evil demon and ghost waiting for us to leave Branch and Poppy alone! ", Belle says concerned.

It is all too much for her,Peppy and Max. Randy on the other hand was handling himself and the situation well. His first ghost encounter was aggressive too. Soon it is the afternoon and Peppy really wants to take Poppy home. Peppy and Poppy are at the front door.

" But,mom! What about Branch? She deserves to be safe too. I'm not leaving without her! I'll camp outside with her if I have to! No Man Left Behind!",Poppy whines.

Peppy looks at Poppy and let's out a sigh. Sometimes he can be a stubborn child to deal with! It is clear he won't leave without Branch. He must had remembered that moto when she said it months ago.

"I'll talk to Mr Hunter but, you have to stay with Branch and Randy . Alright?", Peppy says in defeat.

Then Poppy nods his head goes back into the kitchen. Peppy walks into the living room and see Max and Belle researching on their phones for someone to help them out. Peppy knocks on the doorway. Belle and Max turned to see Peppy.

In the kitchen, Randy talks on the phone with a famous local ghost expert team. Poppy and Branch listen as he talks and watches him walk back and forth.

" As far I know the activity started recently and these two children got attacked very aggressively today! Please just come here ASAP. You helped me with the ghost followed me home so please help my brother and the kids. I'll send you pictures of their scratches. ",Randy says on the phone.

Poppy looks at Branch.

" Do you think that whoever he's talking will get rid of the ghosts?", Poppy asks softly.

Branch turns her head to Poppy and frowns.

"I don't know...", Branch admits.

Days later,Branch and Max has been staying with Peppy and Poppy. The ghost problem is still under investigate by this group of mediums and paranormal experts which Randy called. Branch and Poppy sleep on the couch together. They have been having trouble sleeping during the night. The scratches on their bodies are almost gone. Peppy puts an blanket over them then sadly sighs. Then Max hears an knock at the door. He opens the door and sees one of the investigators.

" Hello Mr Hunter. May I come in? I need to talk to you about your haunted house... The investigation is now officially over. ",the investigator says happily.

Max happily let's the woman into house. Soon Max,Peppy and the investigator are sitting in the kitchen at the table.

" The demon and ghosts have been removed from the house. As a good measure we cleansed it with holy water and temporarily have put salt between every doorway. You should stay here for one more night and when you and Branch come back the salt can be cleaned up. ",the investigator says happily.

Max and Peppy are very relieved and happy with the news. Branch and Poppy's safety is their main concern. Then the investigator gets her computer out and starts showing all of the recordings one by one.

" These are recorded in Branch's room. Nobody were in the room when these were captured...",the woman says.

She hits play then the different recordings play one by one. The recordings bother the adults a lot! Why did these ghosts love hurting and scaring children so much?

" Children are more open to ghost activity than you are. We think these evil spirits are so powerful cause of what I like to call the Ghost Moon... This type of moon affects the souls still hanging around. It makes them more powerful... The demon just wondered to your house and his friend followed during it. Even more unfortunately they only go after children and still had some power from the moon left in them... Branch and Poppy were just alone in the house at the wrong time but, now on they will be fine...", the investigator explains with different emotions.

" Are you sure?", Peppy asks worried.

" Trust me. Poppy and Branch will be okay and nothing is at the house. To ensure that they will be safe I'll have one of the mediums put some protection over them. Branch especially needs it...",the investigator says honestly.

A month passes,Max and Branch had gone back to their house. Branch and Poppy had been saged and have some holy water drops put on them. A pray was done by a pastor to declare the children safe and to be protected. It eased everyone's minds,especially Branch and Poppy's minds. No activity or attacks had happened and the house has become more inviting and light. Branch and Poppy have become friends and spend most days together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 431 100
I Take "Suggestions" For Chapter Ideas But I Don't Take Requests. Just Some Cute, Short Stories Featuring Poppy, Branch, And The Other Trolls Charact...
3.1K 47 30
Cover by @moonbreaker23 "How will I ever be happy again?" That's the question going through Annalise's mind as the world is caught in the middle of...
35.1K 1.7K 100
Hello every-troll! Um..I draw stuff, like trolls and animals. Yeah so I'm gonna put some of those drawings here. And I might also take requests, so i...
14.4K 294 21
This book is about trolls and it is based on the movie. The story is happening a year before the trolls left the troll tree and then sticks to the mo...