Trolly Genderbend Tales

By Supertrollfan1

Basically my genderbend short story ideas will be written here for all readers to read!I love Genderbends and... More

Genderbend Characters List
The Bullying Gone Too Far! - Part 1
The Bullying Gone Too Far! - Part 2
Fashion Emergency
Second Date
Drunken Pack
Going To Love Fest - Part 1
Going To Love Fest - Part 2
Going To Love Fest - Part 3
Going To Love Fest - Part 4
Sick on Prank Day
How Biggie got Mrs Dinkles
Random moments
Angel of Survival
Angel Of Survival: Sing For Me
True Love Is Worth Saving - Part 1
True Love is Worth Saving - Part 2
Branchella - Part 1
Branchella - Part 2
Branchella - Part 3
Branchella - Part 4
Bonnie Glam
If Poppy Could Tell Branch
On The Dating Tree - Part 1
On The Dating Tree - Part 2
Branch and June
Proposing
DJ Needs A Win!
The Invitations
Meeting June
It's Just You and Me - Part 1
It's Just You and Me - Part 2
It's Just You and Me - Part 3
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 1
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 2
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 3
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 4
A Fairytale To Remember - Part 5
Woman Of My Dreams
Heat,Love and Desire
Family History
Unwanted Attention
Our Forbidden Love - Part 1
Our Forbidden Love - Part 2
A Relaxing Massage
It's A Beautiful Day
Production Moments
Music is in the heart - Part 1
Music is in the heart - Part 2
Bad Memories - Part 1
Bad Memories - Part 2
Bad Memories - Part 3
Surprise Visit
Haunted house - Part 1
Haunted house - Part 2
New Parents
A Nosy Intruder
Going To The Vet
At A Rocking Party
Two Worlds Meet
In Ancient Greece
Rewrite The Stars
Trollingsitting
Prom Night
Lady Star - Part 1
Lady Star - Part 2
Lady Star - Part 3
June Doesn't Like Everyone
Heartbreak to New love
Unknowingly Popular
Two broken hearts
Match Making From The Grave
Love Potion - Part 1
Love Potion - Part 2
Love Potion - Part 3
Love Potion - Part 4
Love Potion - Part 5
Love Potion - Part 6
Hidden in the Underworld - Part 1
Hidden in the Underworld - Part 2
Pregnant,Not incapable
A Choice and Losing game
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 1
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 2
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 3
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 4
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 5
Two Poppies,two different lives - Part 6
Electric Sparks - Part 1
Electric Sparks - Part 2
Electric Sparks - Part 3
Electric Sparks - Part 4
Brotherly Duty
Rockstar Meets Popstar Queen

It's Just You and Me - Part 4

101 7 0
By Supertrollfan1

Kidnapped/Modern AU

Poppy and Branch are in their home city Police Station. The Coast Guards had brought them there discretely. They are in the Chief of Police's office.

"So Mr Kendrick managed to find his girlfriend with his own investigation after a year of being missing himself?", the Chief of Police asks.

He remembers Poppy and how crazy and determined he was to find Branch.

" Oh,we're not a couple... ",Branch and Poppy corrects.

Then Branch and Poppy looked at each other. The two trolls wish they could be. The Chief is not convinced. He could tell that both of them are in love with each other. Plus he saw them act a little like a couple earlier.

Months Later, things had been crazy for Branch and Poppy! Nobody really understood Branch and Poppy. They have been a little different and when the two trolls would talk about their experiences it surprised everyone else! Branch and Poppy are alone sometimes but,it's not like before. When they are alone together it doesn't last as long as they like it to. Poppy has been trying to get Branch alone so he could ask her out but, something would kill the moment or take one of them away from each other!

Right now Poppy is at Branch's apartment. Tonight he is finally going ask her! The two sit on the couch watching a Romantic Comedy. There is a almost empty bowl of Popcorn on the coffee table. Branch snuggles into Poppy as he has an arm around her.

They missed snuggling each other like this. The pink troll let's out a laugh at a dirty joke. Branch just rolls her eyes at the same joke. The end credits of the movie start rolling down. The female troll sits up and pauses the movie with the remote. Then Branch and Poppy look at each other.

"There's something I need to talk to you about.",Branch and Poppy say together.

They both realize what they just said.

" You go first...",Branch says encouraging.

"No,you go first...", Poppy encourages.

Poppy gives Branch an encouraging smile. Branch let's out a breath she was holding.

" Poppy,a few days ago I was offered a big job...",Branch says a little nervous.

Poppy gives Branch a happy smile. Branch's job does not make her happy. He believes that she deserves to have a better job.

"That's amazing, Branch! What will you be doing?", Poppy asks excited.

" Oh,it's nothing very grand... I'll just be in charge of big Engineering Project for two months! I get to design it too!",Branch says softly at first then becomes excited.

Poppy is so happy for and proud of Branch. She doesn't have her Engineering Degree from MIT for nothing!

"Why didn't tell sooner? I'm so proud of you! You will do amazing!", Poppy says excited then hugs Branch.

Branch hugs Poppy back. She has a big smile on her face but,then it fades away as she thinks about the other part of job.

" But,I will have to go to Country...",Branch says sad.

Poppy's heart stops immediately! Now he felt conflicted about this. On the one hand the job is something big and possibly kick off the career she always wanted but, she would be going away again... He didn't want her leave.

"I already accepted it and have to leave tomorrow...", Branch says quietly.

Normally Poppy would be all supportive and encouraging but,due to recent events Poppy's reaction was different...

" Your Leaving Me Behind!!! After Everything We Went Through You Decide To Run Away To Country! Am I Not Good Enough For You To Stay?!", Poppy yells upset and irrational.

Branch is shocked by Poppy! What is his problem? This upsets Branch as well.

"I'm Not Running Away Or Ditching You! This Is Work! A Big Job That Help With Getting My Career!", Branch yells upset.

Poppy didn't see it that way but, he is too mad to understand that her leaving is not personal! The male troll stands up and starts yelling at Branch.

" Oh Really! It Seems To Me That You Like To Go To Places That Are Far Away From Me! You Even Use To Tell Me To "Go Away" Growing Up!",Poppy yells.

Branch gasps then got madder. She did use to push him away but,that was different. How dare he bring it up like that and imply that she is running away?! Branch gets up and looks Poppy right in the eyes.

"Hey! Now You Listen Here,Mister! The Real World Does Not Give Us What We Want When We Want It! This Is My Life And My Decision! This Is Important To Me! Why Can't You See That?! I Went On Many Adventures With You And Did Lots Of Things For You! Back Then Those Things Were Important To You!", Branch yells upset.

" THEN FLIPPING GO! GO TO COUNTRY AND STAY THERE! I SHOULD HAD NEVER WENT LOOKING FOR YOU CAUSE YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME ANYWAY! IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT! ",Poppy yells.

Poppy so mad that he doesn't hear what he is yelling!

" YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME! WHAT ABOUT BACK WHEN WE WERE TRAPPED THAT ISLAND?! DID YOU MEAN EVERYTHING YOU SAID? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY WHO CARED ABOUT ME? ",Branch yells upset.

Branch is deeply hurt by Poppy. How could he say what he said after everything they went through.

" I HATE YOU! JUST GO TO COUNTRY! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! YOU WAITED TO LAST MINUTE TO TELL ME!",Poppy yells upset.

Branch's heart breaks. Tears start to full her eyes but,Poppy is too angry to notice.

"CAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF HOW YOU WOULD REACT! YOUR THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE! SAYING GOOD BYE TO YOU WOULD BE THE HARDEST AND TOUGHEST ONE TO DO!I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU,JERK! I FLIPPING LOVE YOU!", Branch yells.

Branch meant every word! Poppy was taken back by Branch. She loves him? He have been wanting to hear that for a long time but, not like this! Poppy finally notices the hurt expression on her face and the tears and hurt in her eyes. Guilt washes over Poppy like a wave as he realized everything he said. He regrets hurting her. Poppy's tears had stopped coming down.

" Branch I - ",Poppy says but,gets cut off by Branch.

Branch is too hurt! She didn't want hear more from Poppy!

" I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!",Branch yells hurt and upset.

That hurt Poppy deeply! She wanted him gone and he didn't blame her for it. He didn't want leave now. He wants to fix what he just did. Tears start to fill Poppy's eyes as his heart feels like it is breaking into more pieces.

"But, Branch I didn't mean -", Poppy says.

The pink troll hates that he hurt the troll he loves. He didn't mean any of it! He was just upset and scared that once she goes that she won't come back to him... Branch turns her back to Poppy to hide her face and it hurt Poppy more.

" Just get out!And Leave Me alone! I don't want you here! Get out!",Branch says hurting.

"But - ", Poppy says hurt but, gets cut off by Branch.

Branch turns back to Poppy still crying. She couldn't take it anymore! She wants to be alone. More tears pour out of Branch's eyes. Poppy can see even more heart break on her face making him feel more heartbroken and guilty.

" Get Out! NOW! OUT! GET OUT! ",Branch yells upset and hurt.

Tears restart pouring out of Poppy's eyes.

"FINE! ENJOY COUNTRY!", Poppy yells hurt.

Then Poppy leaves Branch's apartment upset and slams the door! Branch breaks down onto her knees and sobs hurt and heartbroken! Later, Poppy slams his apartment door closed! Tears pour out of his eyes like a river. He breaks down on the spot as he slowly brings himself onto the floor and leaning against the door.

The next day,Branch cries as she packs her suitcase. She slowly zips it closed then she hears a car horn. The grey troll walks to the window and sees Biggie's car. Meanwhile,Poppy is in his apartment. He talks on his phone with a heavy heart.

" Are you sure? Branch is leaving. Don't you want to say "Good Bye" to her before she gets on the plane?...",DJ asks concerned.

Poppy sighs. He knows that he is going to regret not saying "Good Bye" to Branch but, after what happened last night how could he face her? He hurt her with his overreaction and he feels horrible about it. He doesn't want to see Branch leave...

"I'm sure...", Poppy lies.

He isn't sure if he is making a mistake. After a few minutes the call ends. Poppy crashes on his couch and sighs. He turns his head to a framed picture. It is of him and Branch sitting on a park bench together with ice creams in their hands. They both have big smiles on their faces. Then the pink troll gets up and walks to the radio. He turns on the radio hoping it will distract him. A few hours later, Poppy finds a voice mail message from Branch.

" Hey Poppy... It's me,Branch... I know you probably don't want to talk me... I'm in the airport... Look I know it must be hard for you to hear that I'm leaving after everything that happened but, I want to at least say " Good Bye " to you... I wouldn't be here without you... Please call me back... Good Bye,Poppy... ",the recorded message says.

Tears full Poppy's eyes. Then the radio host started speaking on the radio.

" We all make mistakes but,losing the troll of your dreams will be one of the biggest you could make. If you don't take a chance you'll never know. Even if your hurting or you accidentally hurt the other person you shouldn't keep quiet. You have to fight for love if you ever want to keep it in your life. Don't let it go away! It's like someone is leaving to go far away and you didn't say Good bye. You'll regret for the rest of your life and it will never get better if you should leave it...",the radio host says from the radio.

Suddenly Poppy grabs his car keys and quickly leave the apartment! There is something he needs to do! Someone he needs to talk to face to face.

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

Later at the airport, Branch looks at phone. The grey troll is sitting down on one of the chairs waiting for her flight. She looks at a picture of her and Poppy together then goes to check her calls. She sighs then puts her phone off and into her handbag. He didn't call back...

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something, you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Outside the airport, Poppy parks his car fast! He immediately gets out his car in a rush! He has to get to Branch before it's too late!

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Branch gets up from her seat. She walks sadly and slowly with her suitcase rolling behind her. The grey troll is walking to the flight gates.

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Poppy manages to get to the flight gates and sees Branch looking for her ticket in her handbag which is sitting on top of her suitcase.

"BRANCH! WAIT!", Poppy yells.

Branch gasps as she was just about to pull out her ticket. She turns around and sees Poppy! She couldn't believe it!

" Poppy? ",Branch says surprised.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Poppy walks over to Branch. They both stare into each other's eyes.

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something, you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I
I promise you, I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

" I'm sorry. I was a jerk last night and should had handled it better. I was scared that once you got on the plane you would never come back! I lost you once and I didn't want to lose you again...I rather be trapped on a island with you than not have you in my life... I love you,Branch...",Poppy admits honestly.

Happy tears pour out of Branch's eyes and her heart skips a beat.

"I love you too...", Branch replies.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Suddenly Poppy pulls Branch into a magical,loving and long kiss! Branch immediately melts into the kiss as her true colours start coming back shining bright. She wraps her arms around Poppy's shoulders while Poppy wraps his arms around her waist.

AN:I don't own "Fix You'! I honestly cried a little during typing. I wanted the ending to be beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564 17 18
Hunger Games au If you didn't already know I made this as a short story, but now I'm gonna rewrite it as a long story! So Yeah. Also CW-TW for blood...
3.1K 47 30
Cover by @moonbreaker23 "How will I ever be happy again?" That's the question going through Annalise's mind as the world is caught in the middle of...
101 6 2
(Book 1 of Many) Isekai huh? In a world of magical, fun loving creatures who sing and dance all day? How does that work? Well most would think that...