Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

By Moonshine_Nova

A collection of sickfics, hurtfics and oneshots about BTS. For requests, look in the first chapter "introduc... More

INTRODUCTION + RECUESTS
⛓️🚑Jin- Self harm
đźš‘Suga- Chest pain
🤒Jhope-flu
đźš‘Namjoon- Broken leg
⛓️Jimin- Panick attack
🤒Taehyung- Overworked
đźš‘Jungkook- Back
🤒Little Jin- Hypothermia
🚑⛓️Little Yoongi- bad big Yoongi
đźš‘Little Jhope- breakfast
đźš‘Little Namjoon- The Glass Vase
🤒Little Jimin- Cold
đźš‘Little Taehyung- Sprained Ankle
đźš‘Little Jungkook- car crash
⛓️Namjin- Hate comments (rewritten)
A/N
🤒Bts- CO
🤒Jimin- Brain Cancer
đźš‘Jimin- Car crash
🤒⛓️Teahyung- Anorexia
🤒Jimin- Epilepsy
đźš‘Yoonmin- The Big Fight
đźš‘đź’•Yoonmin- The Big Fight (happy ending)
đźš‘Jimin- Pericarditis
🤒Hoseok- Fever
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis part 2
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis Part 3
đźš‘Jin- Shot
⛓️🚑Jin- Shot part 2
đźš‘Jin- Shot (happy ending)
🤒💕Jihope- Scared To Sleep
đźš‘Jimin- Need To Save Him
🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped
🤒Jimin- Too Busy Schedule
🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose
đźš‘Jhope- Pool Party
đźš‘Yoongi- Some time alone
đźš‘Jungkook- Why did we fight?
⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.
🤒Jimin- Who broke it?
đźš‘Jimin- I'll always protect you
Changes?
🤒💕Jimin- Love the attention
🤒Taehyung- Where is that stupid inhaler?!
🤒Jungkook-I love dogs
🤒💕Yoongi- Can I Have Cuddles?
⛓️💕Jungkook-This is just a nightmare, right?!
⛓️🚑Taehyung- She's crazy!
🤒Jungkook- Can't you do anything by yourself?!
⛓️🤒Taehyung-Please...
đź’•Sope-Don't Give Me Those Eyes
🚑⛓️Jimin-Dumpling fight 2.0
🤒💕Jimin-Don't Let Go,Please
⛓️💕Namjin- In the rain
⛓️💕🚑Jimin&Yn- Can Only Watch
🤒Jimin- I'm Fine
💕🤒Namjoon- I'm not a good leader
đźš‘đź’•Namjoon- Stop ignoring me, please
đź’•Jungkook- Birthday Surprise ft. The Babies
đźš‘Jimin-How did they get our location?!
🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2
🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy
⛓️🚑Yoonmin- Delete
đź’•Namjoon- Where are we going?
🚑⛓️Jimin- It's freezing in here...
đź’•BTS- A break from tour
💕🤒Jimin- Make it stop
⛓️🚑BTS- I don't like water
đźš‘đź’•Jimin- Swerving car
🤒💕Jimin-Unknown
💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?
🤒💕Jin-Nervous
💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet
đźš‘đź’•Jimin-Home Alone
💜⛓️Seokjin- Saying Goodbye
⛓️🤒Namjoon- The new guy
⛓️💕Taehyung- Mistakes
đź’•Hoseok - Birthday boy
🤒💕Yoongi-Take care of me... please
⛓️💕 Y/n & Namjoon - Well hidden (+ kinda important info)
đźš‘Namjoon - Don't cry
đź’•đźš‘Jungkook-Unexpected Gift
đź’•Namjoon & Y/n - Those eyes
🤒💕Seokjin & Y/n - Faking It
🤒🚑⛓️💕Hoseok & Y/n - I leave you alone for two weeks!
đź’• Jungkook & Y/n - One within a million lights
🤒💕 Jimin & Y/n - A little warm
🚑⛓️Namjoon - Why did you give up?
🤒💕Namjoon - Are you tired?
đźš‘Namjoon - Music Video Set
⛓️💕Namjoon - Shhhh, we're here

🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise

924 13 1
By Moonshine_Nova

Happy Birthday to our little meow meow!

We hope you stay healthy and happy. We wish you a good recovery. Hope you'll be able to enjoy the performances with the other members soon!💜🥳

This is a "sickfic" (Depends on if you see this as a sickfic, I'm not sure.) with Y/n and yoongi, please tell me if you want me to do more of these! If anyone doesn't know what Y/n means, it's your name. Just to be sure that there is no confusion. I hope you enjoy and that I don't mess it up! 💜

Y/n's Pov

Me and yoongi have been a couple from before their debut. I was always by his side and have seen them grow into the incredible artists they are now. I've seen their good days as well as their bad days. I've seen them go through bad times and pull each other through it.

I'm so proud of them!

Now, their on a world tour. They are going to New York in a few days and a week after that, it's his birthday. I really miss him. They have been gone for a month and I have been staying at home, alone.

I actually miss all of the boys. Although Yoongi is my boyfriend, I'm also really close with the other guys. Yoongi isn't jealous, because he knows that I see them as brothers and they see me as a sister.

I'm 26, so a little younger (and a little shorter) than Yoongi. He loves the fact that I'm shorter than him. Honestly, I love it too. When he hugs me I can bury my head in his chest. I love his warmth engulfing me every time he hugs or cuddles with me. That's another thing that I really miss.

While I'm in my thoughts, thinking about my sweet boyfriend, I suddenly get an idea. I should surprise him! I take out my phone and check the time difference, so that I don't disturb them, and then call their manager, Sejin.

He picks up after a few seconds.

(Bold->Sejin
Italic->Y/n)

Hey Y/n, how are you? Why did you call?

Hey Sejin-nim! I'm good, thank you for asking. I justed wanted to know if I could maybe surprise Yoongi for his birthday at their concert.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll get you a ticket and an hotel room. When do you want to go to New York?

How about two days before his birthday? Then I still have about a week to prepare.

Alright, I'll get everything prepared. I'll get you a seat in the VIP area at the concert and a backstage pass. Though I'm sure you won't need the backstage pass, every staff and security member is friends with you.

Hehe, thank you! I'll start packing and preparing then. Oh, I still need to get him a gift. Alright, have a nice day Sejin-nim! Bye!

Alright, bye Y/n!

I cut the call and jump in happiness. I'll finally get to see my little meow meow!

One week later, I'm at the airport. Bags are packed and I'm ready to go to New York. I'm wearing a mask so that ARMYs won't notice me. We've been quit open about our relationship since the beginning and I'm very happy that ARMY accepted it. A lot of them really support us and love me.

After an hour, I board the plane and take a seat. It's going to be a 14 hour flight, directly to New York. I get comfortable in my seat. After a bit of waiting and the safety instructions, the plan finally takes off. I watch as the city of Seoul gets smaller and smaller. The lights from the buildings get further away.

The day of the concert, I feel pretty tired. I get up and start to get ready for the day. Even though I feel tired, I have to go to the concert and surprise Yoongi. I put my ARMY bomb, jacket, snacks, water bottle and powerbank in my backpack. I eat breakfast and get out of the hotel.

I had to stay long enough so that the boys wouldn't see me, since I'm in the same hotel as them.

I get to the stadium and see a lot of ARMYs already waiting. I go to sit on a bench. These days I've been getting tired a lot quicker than normal. Maybe it's just because I've been a lazy potato ever since Yoongi left for his tour.

A fan sits on the bench next to me and starts looking on her phone.

"Are you excited for the concert?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm super excited. I've been able to get a spot in the VIP area! And you?" She says with an excited voice and a bright smile. She kind of reminds me of Hoseok. While talking she turned to me and after looking at me for a few seconds, she realized who I am. "OMG, Y/n! You're here in New York?! It's so lovely to meet you! You and yoongi are an amazing couple!"

Her scream attracts the attention of other fans and soon I'm surrounded with ARMYs asking me how I've been doing. A smile appears on my face.

"Hey guys! It's lovely to meet you all, but can you please keep this a secret? I'm going to surprise Yoongi, so I don't want him to know yet." I tell them, a big genuine smile on my face that can't be wiped of.

After a few hours the concert finally starts. Turns out, the first ARMY that saw me is sitting next to me. We're bother excitedly fangirling about the concert, the boys and their music. Besides being Yoongi's girlfriend, I'm also a BIG fan.

An hour into the concert, Yoongi is rapping right in front of me. He hasn't noticed me yet. He finally scans the crowd and spots me in the front row. His mouth hangs open in shock, but it soon turns into a massive smile.

20 minutes before the end of the concert, I start feeling nauseous and extremely tired. I sink back into my seat. Luckily, Yoongi doesn't notice my change in mood. After the concert, I get up to go backstage and meet them.

Someone from security escorts me towards the backstage, when I start to feel very dizzy. I start to sway a little on my feet. Black spots decorate my vision, before I give into the exhaustion and pass out.

Author's Pov

The security guard catches you and brings you to the backstage. He puts you on the sofa in a different room from the boys, as to not worry them right after their concert. He calls one of the medics and they give you a little check up.

After a few minutes, you wake up confused.

Y/n's Pov

When I wake up, my head hurts slightly. I see one of the medics sitting next to me. "It's good that you're awake. I did a little check up. Can you tell me, when was your last period?" He says in a soothing voice. That's when it hits me, I didn't have my period this month. He can probably see that answer in my expression, because he continues.

"I'll have a staff member get a pregnant test for you. I think you fainted from exhaustion and a little stress. Did you sleep well the past few nights?" I shake my head. Of course I didn't sleep well, I was nervous for the surprise.

After five minutes, the boys enter the room. When Yoongi sees me laying on the couch, slightly pale, he rushes towards me.

"Hey baby. What's wrong, are you okay?" He says in a worried tone. He cups my cheeks in his soft hands and I let myself lean into his touch.

"I'm okay."

"Then why did the staff just tell me you passed out."

I think for a second about what I should tell him. If I am pregnant, I want to surprise him.

"I'll tell you when I'm done talking to the medic. Can you please wait outside for a bit?" He sighs but nods. He pulls me into a warm hug and whispers into my hair. "I'm so happy that you're here. I missed you so much. Thank you for coming here."

When he pulls away, I give him a sweet smile. "I missed you too, that's why I came here to surprise you." "You surely did surprise me sweetheart. I almost forgot my rap." He says, laughing a little.

He gives me a last peck on the forehead before walking out with the boys, who wave at me before closing the door.

A staff member approaches us and gives me a plastic bag. "I got three, just to be sure." She says with a smile. I nod, take the bag and head towards the toilet attached to the room.

After doing the tests, I put the lid on them and lay them face down on the sink. I wait 3 minutes. After the recommended time, I stare at the tests without turning them over. What if they're negative? What if they are positive, but Yoongi doesn't want the child? I swallow hard and take the tests in my hand.

Yoongi's Pov

It's been 15 minutes since we went out of the room, I'm getting pretty worried. My back is facing the door when I hear it open behind me. I turn around and see Y/n walking towards me with teary eyes.

"Y-Y/n, what's wrong?" I say. A wave of worry washes over me when I see a tear slide down her cheek. I quickly wipe it an hold her face in my hands, caressing it with my thumb.

With one hand she holds one of mine and pulls it away from her face. With the other she puts something in my hand. When she pulls her hands away, I look at the thing in my hand.

"Y-you're pregnant?!" I yell in disbelief. She nods with her head down, looking at the floor.

I pick her up and swing her around, a big gummy smile on my face and tears running down my cheeks. "Oh my god, we're going to be parents!" I yell out happily. Y/n giggles in my embrace and I put her back down. She hugs me tight and I return the action.

"I love you, Yoongi"

"I love you too, baby"

So, I hope you liked it! Please tell me if you want more of these. I apologize for taking so long to upload! After my week of, all my teachers decided to plan tests, tasks and projects so...

(You don't have to read the next part, it's just me letting out my frustrations for a second.)

Also during the presentation I did with someone else, our powerpoint decided to not work. What happened is, while my teammate was talking (which was the first slide with information) I noticed that it wasn't the right version of the powerpoint. I decided to not interfere, not wanting to stress my teammate more and not knowing if it was a version that we would be able to finish the presentation with. Turns out, it was the first version with at least five slides missing! Of course I had talked before that and was extremely stressed. Because of the stress I stumbled over my words a few times and started laughing when in the person right in front of me started laughing. On my evaluation paper, my teacher wrote down NERVOUS! Yeah, no sh*t sherlock! How would you be if you noticed you're powerpoint wasn't working? (Sorry, I had to vent for a second! I was just extremely annoyed. But oh well, there are worse problems.)

Anyways, if any of you have a request, you know what to do. Hope you enjoyed! And again, Happy Birthday Yoongi!🥳💜

-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

Extra memes because it took me so damn long to upload!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 7.5K 67
Where BTS are sick or hurt and the other members look after them. What it says on the tin really. #1 in 'bts sickfics' on 21/04/21 #4 in 'sickfics' o...
2.1K 52 1
They all had spoken regretful things in the heat of an argument before but man... this really did hit him where it hurt. Every three months or so, Ta...
41.2K 1K 29
basically me projecting my emotions onto poor jk
10.3K 301 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...