Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

By Moonshine_Nova

A collection of sickfics, hurtfics and oneshots about BTS. For requests, look in the first chapter "introduc... More

INTRODUCTION + RECUESTS
⛓️🚑Jin- Self harm
🚑Suga- Chest pain
🤒Jhope-flu
🚑Namjoon- Broken leg
⛓️Jimin- Panick attack
🤒Taehyung- Overworked
🚑Jungkook- Back
🤒Little Jin- Hypothermia
🚑⛓️Little Yoongi- bad big Yoongi
🚑Little Jhope- breakfast
🚑Little Namjoon- The Glass Vase
🤒Little Jimin- Cold
🚑Little Taehyung- Sprained Ankle
🚑Little Jungkook- car crash
⛓️Namjin- Hate comments (rewritten)
A/N
🤒Bts- CO
🤒Jimin- Brain Cancer
🚑Jimin- Car crash
🤒⛓️Teahyung- Anorexia
🤒Jimin- Epilepsy
🚑Yoonmin- The Big Fight
🚑💕Yoonmin- The Big Fight (happy ending)
🚑Jimin- Pericarditis
🤒Hoseok- Fever
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis part 2
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis Part 3
🚑Jin- Shot
⛓️🚑Jin- Shot part 2
🚑Jin- Shot (happy ending)
🤒💕Jihope- Scared To Sleep
🚑Jimin- Need To Save Him
🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped
🤒Jimin- Too Busy Schedule
🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose
🚑Jhope- Pool Party
🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise
🚑Jungkook- Why did we fight?
⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.
🤒Jimin- Who broke it?
🚑Jimin- I'll always protect you
Changes?
🤒💕Jimin- Love the attention
🤒Taehyung- Where is that stupid inhaler?!
🤒Jungkook-I love dogs
🤒💕Yoongi- Can I Have Cuddles?
⛓️💕Jungkook-This is just a nightmare, right?!
⛓️🚑Taehyung- She's crazy!
🤒Jungkook- Can't you do anything by yourself?!
⛓️🤒Taehyung-Please...
💕Sope-Don't Give Me Those Eyes
🚑⛓️Jimin-Dumpling fight 2.0
🤒💕Jimin-Don't Let Go,Please
⛓️💕Namjin- In the rain
⛓️💕🚑Jimin&Yn- Can Only Watch
🤒Jimin- I'm Fine
💕🤒Namjoon- I'm not a good leader
🚑💕Namjoon- Stop ignoring me, please
💕Jungkook- Birthday Surprise ft. The Babies
🚑Jimin-How did they get our location?!
🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2
🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy
⛓️🚑Yoonmin- Delete
💕Namjoon- Where are we going?
🚑⛓️Jimin- It's freezing in here...
💕BTS- A break from tour
💕🤒Jimin- Make it stop
⛓️🚑BTS- I don't like water
🚑💕Jimin- Swerving car
🤒💕Jimin-Unknown
💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?
🤒💕Jin-Nervous
💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet
🚑💕Jimin-Home Alone
💜⛓️Seokjin- Saying Goodbye
⛓️🤒Namjoon- The new guy
⛓️💕Taehyung- Mistakes
💕Hoseok - Birthday boy
🤒💕Yoongi-Take care of me... please
⛓️💕 Y/n & Namjoon - Well hidden (+ kinda important info)
🚑Namjoon - Don't cry
💕🚑Jungkook-Unexpected Gift
💕Namjoon & Y/n - Those eyes
🤒💕Seokjin & Y/n - Faking It
🤒🚑⛓️💕Hoseok & Y/n - I leave you alone for two weeks!
💕 Jungkook & Y/n - One within a million lights
🤒💕 Jimin & Y/n - A little warm
🚑⛓️Namjoon - Why did you give up?
🤒💕Namjoon - Are you tired?
🚑Namjoon - Music Video Set
⛓️💕Namjoon - Shhhh, we're here

🚑Yoongi- Some time alone

1.5K 21 1
By Moonshine_Nova

-Requested by Snowflower1432 -
(Warning: wounds)

Yoongi's Pov

Today, we are in america for our music video. Our schedule has been packed and I really just need some alone time.

We have been on set the whole day, without a break. We are now driving back to the hotel. All the members are asleep from the long day of shooting.

I'm also tired, but I can't sleep yet. I really need some alone time. Just some silence, away from all the chaos.

The problem is, I can't go out without security. I don't want to be followed around constantly. Then again, it's for my safety.

The driver stops the car infront of the hotel. Now we just have to wait for the security guards to escort us to our hotel rooms.

The company made sure to rent the whole floor so that sasaengs and people with bad intensions can't get to us. I see security approach the car so I start waking up the others.

"Guys, wake up." I say softly, carefully shaking the three members in front of me, Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon. They starts opening their eyes.

"Can you wake up Taehyung and Hoseok?" I whisper. Namjoon nods and turns to the two sleeping members. He softly shakes them awake.

I turn to the only member next to me who is still sleeping, Jin hyung.

"Hyung, wake up. We're at the hotel."

I say softly. He opens his eyes and looks at me sleepily. He nods, smiles and sits up straight to get out of the car.

Security opens the door and brings us to our floor in the hotel. I enter my room and lay down on my bed. I don't feel very sleepy anymore.

I just wish I could go outside for a little bit without anyone following me everywhere I go.

Maybe I can. I just have to sneak out. I water a little more so that I can be sure that no one is in the hallway. I put on a jacket and pick up my wallet and phone before stepping out of my hotel room.

I go to the lift and go to the ground level. I exit the hotel and walk around before spotting a café. I enter the café and sit on a chair by the bar and ask for a beer.

There are quite a lot of people in here. Most if them drunk or well on their way. When I finish my beer, I pay the bartender and go outside. I look at my phone to check the time. It's already pretty late.

I walk along the street, taking a longer way to the hotel so that I can get a little more time for myself. I wonder if the others have already found out that I snuck out of the hotel.

At that exact moment I get a message from Namjoon.

Yoongi, where are you? You're not in your hotel room and I know that there is no security with you.

I sigh and text back.

I'm on my way back Joon. I'll send you this ❌ if something happens, you can track my phone.

A

lright, stay safe!

I put my phone into my back pocket again and continue walking towards the hotel.

I see some drunk guy walking in the opposite direction of me. I can see that he's drunk because he can't walk in a straight line.

When he walks past me, he bumps his shoulder into mine. I feel his hand grabbing my neck harshly. My back and head hit the wall hard.

"Hey, watch out where you're going." He says in a drunk tone. I let out a groan, my back and head hurting from the harsh impact. I'm glad that my English is decent, now I can at least understand him.

"You were the one that couldn't keep a straight line." I answer him. He doesn't seem to like that answer.

My eyes widen when he pulls out a gun. He puts it against my shoulder and tightens his grip around my neck.

"Don't think that you're being funny!" He yells in my face, pushing the gun harder against my shoulder.

Pang

The pain shoots through my shoulder. My knees go weak under me. He lets go of my neck and my body falls to the ground. Blood oozes out of my shoulder. I start to feel sleepy, but I know that I can't close my eyes now.

The guy leaves to God knows where. I lift my hand weakly and take my phone out of my pocket. I go to my contacts and send a message to Namjoon.

"❌"

I hear a door open behind my before the scream of a girl enters my ears. I hear running footsteps before she kneels down in front of me.

"Y-yoongi?" She says with her eyes wide.

"Don't worry, I'm an ARMY. I'm going to call an ambulance, you're going to be okay."

I nod and give her a weak smile, showing that I understood what she said in English. She takes out her phone and calls 911. She presses her free hand on the wound and helps me lay on my back.

After a bit, I hear running footsteps approaching quickly. Namjoon comes into my field of view. He bends over me and looks at the girl. She sees him and bows her head.

I can see that he doesn't know if she has good intentions. She sees it to and gives him a smile before reassuring him.

"Don't worry, I'm an ARMY. I saw the guy run away with a gun. I came outside after hearing the gunshot. I already called an ambulance, they're on their way." He nods with a smile.

"Thank you."

I hear sirens coming closer. The ambulance stops close to us and the paramedics come to me. Namjoon and the girl get out of the way. They put me in the ambulance. Namjoon enters too and we're on our way to the hospital.

Namjoon's Pov

When we get to the hospital, they take yoongi for surgery. I take out my phone and call Jin. I tell him what happened and he promises to come with the others as quickly as possible. After hanging up I call the manager to explain everything ones again.

When the others arive, we head to the waiting room together.

After a few hours, the doctor comes to us.

"He is alright. The bullet didn't hit anything vital, it hit his shoulder bone. There's no damage to the bone or muscles. He has to rest for a bit and then he can get back to usual life.'

"Thank you so much, can we see him?"

"Yes, follow me."

He brings us to Yoongi's room. Yoongi is laying there awake. We all take a seat around him.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asks

"Could be better, but I'm alright." He answers.

"I got that girls number, do you want me to ask her to come here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I want to thank her."

I nod and take out my phone. I text the ARMY telling her that he's alright and she can visit if she wants to. She texts back that she will come by and visit.

After a few minutes, there is a knock on the door. Two cops enter.

"Hello gentleman, we wanted to inform you that the suspect was caught by another cop, running away with a gun in hand."

"Thank you."

The cops leave again and after a bit the girl comes in. We talk with her for a bit and thank her. We sing a song for her and talk some more before she leaves again so that Yoongi can rest.

"Yoongi, don't ever sneak out again without security please."

(Not proofread)

-Hope that you liked it and that I didn't mess it up. Requests are always welcome but for now only Hyung line and Jungkook, maybe Taehyung. It's just I did a lot of Jimin chapters so I want to do some of the other members too.

-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.1K 19
[completed] Just a bunch of BTS sickfics because there can never be too many of them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them starte...
14.4K 938 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
217K 7.3K 30
[COMPLETED] A member have to beg to the other members who are the producers of their songs for his voice to be included in their songs. Kim Seokjin h...
426K 7.5K 67
Where BTS are sick or hurt and the other members look after them. What it says on the tin really. #1 in 'bts sickfics' on 21/04/21 #4 in 'sickfics' o...