Bts sickfics/hurtfics/oneshots

By Moonshine_Nova

A collection of sickfics, hurtfics and oneshots about BTS. For requests, look in the first chapter "introduc... More

INTRODUCTION + RECUESTS
⛓️🚑Jin- Self harm
🚑Suga- Chest pain
🤒Jhope-flu
🚑Namjoon- Broken leg
⛓️Jimin- Panick attack
🤒Taehyung- Overworked
🚑Jungkook- Back
🤒Little Jin- Hypothermia
🚑⛓️Little Yoongi- bad big Yoongi
🚑Little Jhope- breakfast
🚑Little Namjoon- The Glass Vase
🤒Little Jimin- Cold
🚑Little Taehyung- Sprained Ankle
🚑Little Jungkook- car crash
⛓️Namjin- Hate comments (rewritten)
A/N
🤒Bts- CO
🤒Jimin- Brain Cancer
🚑Jimin- Car crash
🤒⛓️Teahyung- Anorexia
🤒Jimin- Epilepsy
🚑Yoonmin- The Big Fight
🚑💕Yoonmin- The Big Fight (happy ending)
🚑Jimin- Pericarditis
🤒Hoseok- Fever
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis part 2
🤒Jimin- Pericarditis Part 3
🚑Jin- Shot
⛓️🚑Jin- Shot part 2
🚑Jin- Shot (happy ending)
🤒💕Jihope- Scared To Sleep
🚑Jimin- Need To Save Him
🚑⛓️Taehyung- Kidnapped
🚑⛓️Jikook- Choose
🚑Jhope- Pool Party
🚑Yoongi- Some time alone
🤒💕Yoongi&Y/n - Birthday surprise
🚑Jungkook- Why did we fight?
⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.
🤒Jimin- Who broke it?
🚑Jimin- I'll always protect you
Changes?
🤒💕Jimin- Love the attention
🤒Taehyung- Where is that stupid inhaler?!
🤒Jungkook-I love dogs
🤒💕Yoongi- Can I Have Cuddles?
⛓️💕Jungkook-This is just a nightmare, right?!
⛓️🚑Taehyung- She's crazy!
🤒Jungkook- Can't you do anything by yourself?!
⛓️🤒Taehyung-Please...
💕Sope-Don't Give Me Those Eyes
🚑⛓️Jimin-Dumpling fight 2.0
🤒💕Jimin-Don't Let Go,Please
⛓️💕Namjin- In the rain
⛓️💕🚑Jimin&Yn- Can Only Watch
🤒Jimin- I'm Fine
💕🤒Namjoon- I'm not a good leader
🚑💕Namjoon- Stop ignoring me, please
💕Jungkook- Birthday Surprise ft. The Babies
🚑Jimin-How did they get our location?!
🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2
🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy
⛓️🚑Yoonmin- Delete
💕Namjoon- Where are we going?
🚑⛓️Jimin- It's freezing in here...
💕BTS- A break from tour
💕🤒Jimin- Make it stop
⛓️🚑BTS- I don't like water
🚑💕Jimin- Swerving car
🤒💕Jimin-Unknown
💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?
🤒💕Jin-Nervous
💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet
🚑💕Jimin-Home Alone
💜⛓️Seokjin- Saying Goodbye
⛓️🤒Namjoon- The new guy
⛓️💕Taehyung- Mistakes
💕Hoseok - Birthday boy
🤒💕Yoongi-Take care of me... please
⛓️💕 Y/n & Namjoon - Well hidden (+ kinda important info)
🚑Namjoon - Don't cry
💕🚑Jungkook-Unexpected Gift
💕Namjoon & Y/n - Those eyes
🤒💕Seokjin & Y/n - Faking It
🤒🚑⛓️💕Hoseok & Y/n - I leave you alone for two weeks!
💕 Jungkook & Y/n - One within a million lights
🤒💕 Jimin & Y/n - A little warm
🚑⛓️Namjoon - Why did you give up?
🤒💕Namjoon - Are you tired?
🚑Namjoon - Music Video Set
⛓️💕Namjoon - Shhhh, we're here

🤒Jimin- Too Busy Schedule

1.8K 33 6
By Moonshine_Nova

-Requested by rhecalma -

Author's Pov

Jimin was diagnosed with a heart disease, brain problem and intestinal problem. It isn't that dangerous...

As long as he's not under too much stress.

Which is basically a summary of his job, a lot of stress.

Stress about getting everything perfect. Stress about deadlines for albums. Stress about what others think. Stress about hate comments. Stress about death threats. Stress about everything.

Their next album was going to be released soon and the deadline was coming closer. There was a lot of stress on them. They didn't want to mess up and they wanted everything to be perfect.

Their schedule was packed and they were exhausted. Photo shoot, then music video shoot, dance practice, followed by a vocal practice, another dance practice and it kept going. It felt like it was never going to stop.

But they knew that they just had to hold on for a bit longer. A bit longer and then they will finally get that feeling. The feeling that it was all worth it. The feeling that their hard work paid off. Because it always did. They always loved the feeling of accomplishment after all the packed schedules. It was the best feeling to them.

Jimin was struggling a slightly bit with the amount of work and stress, but it wasn't too bad. What they didn't know is that...

During one particular dance practice, it would all go downhill.

Jimin had felt some dull pain in his chest, head and stomach, but he just brushed it off. It was probably nothing anyways.

During the course of an hour, the pain increased immensely. At the end of it, he just couldn't take it. He walked over to his panting hyung. They were all exhausted, but pulled themselves together so that they could get home and go to sleep. Jin looked up when Jimin approached him.

He could see that his dongsaeng was in pain, Jimin's pained expression said it all. Jin walked closer to him and held his hands. Without saying anything, he pulled Jimin gently to sit on a nearby chair.

"You okay, Chim?"

Jimin's eyes filled with tears from the pain.

"Okay, I'm going to call an ambulance. Can you just lay down for me sweetheart, maybe that'll help."

Jimin nodded weakly. Jin took Jimin's hands in his and helped him lay down on the ground slowly. He takes his jacket and folds it. He puts it under Jimin's head like a pillow.

After making sure that Jimin is comfortable, he takes his phone out his pocket. He dials 119 and puts the phone to his ear. After a few seconds, the operator picks up. Jin explains the situation and Jimin's health problems.

"I'm sorry to say this but it'll take at least an hour for an ambulance to get there. There was a major accident so we won't be able to get there any time soon."

Jin's mouth hangs open, already thinking of ways to lessen his dear younger brother's pain. He finishes the conversation and hangs up. An ambulance will come to them a soon as possible. He looks back at the boy in pain, laying on the ground.

He walks closer and crouches down.

"Hey Chim, there's an ambulance on it's way but it'll take a while for them to get here. Can you just hold on for me for a bit longer?"

Jimin nods weakly in response. He gives Jimin's hand a little squeeze and stands back up. At this point, all the members were surrounding Jimin. Every single one of the as concerned as the other.

Jin explained why it would take some time for the ambulance to get there. The members nodded in response and everyone started doing something to help Jimin or at least cheer him up a bit.

After almost an hour of waiting, there was still no sign of the ambulance. Jin looked at Jimin. He was sweating and silently crying because of the pain raging through his body. Jin couldn't wait anymore. He had to get his dongsaeng some help, so that is exactly what he was going to do.

He called Yoongi's name. When said person turned around, he threw the car keys towards him.

"Get into the car, we're driving to the hospital!"

Yoongi nodded and ran to the car without complaining.

"Namjoon, can you call 119 to tell them that we'll just drive to the hostpital?"

Namjoon complied and all the members started going towards the car, Jungkook picking up Jimin carefully to not hurt him more. When everyone was in the car, Yoongi started driving to the hospital.

During the car ride, Jimin started slumping in his seat. The color drained from his face and his eyes closed. Jin started panicking but did his best to not show it. He gently grabbed the youngster's wrist and searched for a pulse.

A tear escaped his eye when he didn't find one.

"Yoongi, drive faster!"

Yoongi looked in the mirror to see why Jin sounded so panicked. His face paled when he saw Jimin's condition. He harshly put his foot down on the gas pedal.

When they got there, doctors and nurses took Jimin to the ER.

After an agonizing 3 hour wait, the doctor told them that Jimin had gone into a coma and was depending on life-support.

For the next month, Taehyung stayed with Jimin in the hospital room every day.

One day, Taehyung was sitting next to Jimin. In one hand he had a book that he was concentrated on, in the other was Jimin's hand. He was holding on to it tightly.

While reading, he suddenly felt Jimin's hand move in his grip. He immediately diverted his gaze to the boy laying on the hospital bed. His best friend's eyes fluttered open and they're eyes made contact.

Tears started to fill Taehung's eyes and he engulfed Jimin into a tight hug. Although he just woke up, Jimin immediately started comforting the younger. Taehyung sobbed into Jimin's chest. Jimin didn't care about his clothes getting wet, he just comforted his fellow band member till he calmed down.

When he did, he called the other members to come over as soon as possible. They were all over the moon to see their dear brother, finally awake.

After a week, Jimin was finally allowed to go home, IF he promised to take it easy from now on.

But Jimin will never forget the first thing Jin said to him after waking up.

"You scared the crap out of me when I couldn't feel you're heartbeat."

(Not Proofread)
-She also requested this to @JustinSeagull286 and @LilyX356, we did notsteal each other's ideas, the request was just pretty detailed.-

-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 13.7K 200
"Shh, stop moving, you'll hurt yourself" "It hurts!" "Don't leave..." "I hate you... " "No!" (Part 2 of Jungkook Sickfics)
41.2K 1K 29
basically me projecting my emotions onto poor jk
11.5K 248 17
Just a bunch of Skz oneshots of the members sick, crying, or hurt. I take requests but I'll mostly base it off of things the members have mentioned i...
983K 18.6K 120
((Request are closed💜))