Night Changes - H.S > no new...

Bởi blubblubjay

Does it ever drive you crazy... Just how fast the Night Changes? /// MAJOR EDITING! SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTA... Xem Thêm

chapter 1 - school
chapter 2 - him
chapter 3 - her
chapter 5 - one direction
chapter 6 - the concert
chapter 7 - it
chapter 8 - cole
chapter 9 - bucket list
chapter 10 - friendzoned
chapter 11 - alone
chapter 12 - london art gallery
chapter 13 - hairy balls
chapter 14 - maybe.
chapter 15 - everything can happen.
chapter 16 - saved.
chapter 17 - christmas shopping.
chapter 18 - christmas p1
chapter 19 - christmas p2.
chapter 20 - family.
chapter 21 - chat.
chapter 22 - louis.
chapter 23 - london.
Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.
Chapter 25 - Winter Prom.
Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.
Chapter 27 - My Beautiful Red Rose.
Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.
Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l
Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.
Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.
Chapter 32 - Stars.
Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.
Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?
Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.
Chapter 36 - Son.
Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.
Chapter 38 - New Boots.
Chapter 39 - Surprise!
Chapter 40 - Uptown Funk.
Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.
Chapter 42 - Brits Awards.
Chapter 43 - Princess.
Chapter 44 - You Suck.
Chapter 45 - Adult.
Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.
Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.
Chapter 48 - Goodbye
Chapter 49 - Girls Time.
Chapter 50 - The End.
Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.
Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!
Chapter 53 - This is It.
Chapter 54 - Who am I?
Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.
Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.
Chapter 57 - Night Changes.
Chapter 58 - City of Love.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful.
Chapter 60 - It's Cute.
Chapter 61 - Summer
Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 63 - UCLA.
Chapter 64 - Lies.
Chapter 65 - Goodbye Harry.
Thank you!

chapter 4 - its okay

5.3K 75 42
Bởi blubblubjay

Words: 2012
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view.

I woke up with something heavy on my waist. I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my own room. I turned my head and saw Harry deep in sleep next to me.

Then I remember what happened yesterday, how I even have the nerve to stay with Harry after my step mom basically forbid me to come home. I shouldn't be feeling this comfortable around Harry... I've known him for less than 24 hours but I feel like I've known him for years.

But there are so many things we don't know about each other.

"Good morning to you too." Harry rasped and I noticed he caught me staring, making me blush and look away. He chuckled and stretched his arms above him, oh my god his muscles are to die for.

"Morning." I say silently and turn completely on my back. I'm not even questioning why I'm in Harry's clothes, I guess he undressed me. Wait... Harry Styles undressed me?!

"I can see you looking at your clothes with wide eyes, so to answer your questions. Yes I did undress you and no, I didn't see anything. I thought you probably wouldn't be comfortable so I kept my eyes closed." Harry says and I nod, thank god.

"Are you okay?" He turns to his side and faces me, looking in my eyes.

"Yeah" I tell him and he smiles, also making me smile. It's weird how his smile can make me smile, but I guess it's his smile it's just pretty. And even if I caught any real feelings for him, he won't feel the same.

"So... What do you want to do today? Except when you want me to go, I mean of course you want me...-"

"I want you to stay, calm down." Harry cuts me off and I sigh in relieve. I always have been a bit weird with these kind of things. Well not that I've been in a situation like this but... Just making a conversation with someone in general.

"I want to get to know you. What are your hobbies? Where you go to school? Where you want to go on holiday? Stuff like that." Harry smiles and I nod.

"Okay, 20 question then. I want to know you too" I grin and he chuckles and nods.

"Okay Harry this is where we left off yesterday and you didn't answer mine. What is your favourite song?" I ask and he puts his face in the pillow.

"This is the hardest question." He groans and I laugh.

"I can't chose! What's yours? From The 1975.' He smiles and I think. I also have a lot, but the first I can think of is...

"Me." I smile and he looks shocked but happy.

"Seriously? Why?" I leans on his elbow and looks at me with big green eyes. Does he know he's perfect? He doesn't need to do anything about himself, he's perfect himself. I wish I was like him...

"It hold so much emotion, and it has a background... I guess. It has a story and songs with stories are always a lot more special." I shrug and he smiles. I have to ask him something that has been on my mind for a while...

"Harry... What's your story?" I sit up and he sighs and looks down. There are so many stories of Harry. Some saying he's happy, some saying he's depressed. I don't know what to believe, but I need to know. Otherwise I won't be able to understand him.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell..." I look down and play with my fingers. Doesn't he trust me? I won't tell anyone.

"I do want to tell you, I just don't know where to start." He lays on his stomach with his head resting on his arms.

"How are you feeling." I ask him, trying to get him talking. He apparently has it hard with this topic.

"It depends." He says and I lay back down on my side, caressing him back softly.

"I don't have anyone Emily. Except for the guys, but they are busy. I sometimes sit home alone for weeks. I lie in my bed, thinking and sometimes crying that I'm alone. Yes I tried to get out and find people, but then the media are saying things that I took another girl home. Yes I sometimes take a girl home, but that is one in a half year. And if I finally think I have a friend... They use me for the money and fame. I'm tired of feeling alone Emily, but I can't do anything about it." He shakes his head and avoids my eyes, making me sigh softly. He is broken and alone, how can people do that to him. Harry is sweet, caring and very selfless. I feel so bad for him, it hurts. Like someone put a knife through me.

I smile weakly and get under his arm and wrap my left arm around him.

"People can be jerks sometimes, it's not your fault. You just need to find the right people who will be there for you when you need them to be." I whisper and he pulls me closer so his chin rests on my head. We stay like this for five minutes, both in our thought and speechless. I need to help Harry, I want him to feel happy. He doesn't deserve this, he doesn't deserve to feel alone.

"You won't use me, right?" I hear him whisper and I smile, he wants me in his life?

"Do you want me in your life?" I ask him and I feel him nodding.

"Then yes, I promise with all my heart that I won't use you Harry." I tell him honestly and he smiles, sitting up in bed and brushes his hair out his face.

"It's destiny that we met." He says softly and I smile and look up.

"How so?"

"You need me and I need you." He smiles and I smile back. If he only knew how much I cared for him.

"How do you know though? We only just met."

"Oh I know everything."

---

Harry and I have been sitting and talking in bed for a couple hours now. I got to know the real Harry and he is amazing and super sweet. He loves talking about his family and of course One Direction. He told me about all the places he went and I was listening the whole time.

"And Niall suddenly jumped on me making me fall forward and bam, on my face. It was so embarrassing." He tells laughing with his eyes shut and his hands on his stomach. I laughed too and that moment my stomach started growling, which made Harry and I laugh harder.

"I think it's time for breakfast." Harry laughs and sits up.

"Let's call it lunch." I giggle and get up. Harry and I both walk to the kitchen and he made me sit down on a bar chair by the kitchen island. His house is huge, it's beautifully decorated and it feels nice here.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Harry asks while looking in the fridge. His shoulders are so board...

"Um, anything is fine." I snap out of my thoughts and he grins and started making... something. I don't see what he's making because he's standing in front of it with his back facing me. And me being too lazy, I'm not standing up to see it for myself.

"Pancakes!" Harry smiles like a small boy who just got a teddy and puts the pancakes on the island and sat down in front of me. He gave me a plate and putted a pancake on it.

"You, eat it." He demanded playfully making me laugh and putting some syrup on the pancake while Harry putted Nutella on it. I grinned widely at that, making Harry raise his eyebrows.

"Care to share your thoughts Talbott?"

"It's nothing, I just didn't imagine you liking Nutella." I giggle and he chuckle, shaking his head.

"You are something else, in a good way." He smiles and I grin, shrugging my shoulders. My phone vibrates on the table, making me frown and look who's texting me.

Lauren:
Where the hell are you? Your dad is worried sick! How can you do this to him?!

I sigh deeply and lock my phone again, seeing Harry look at me with a frown.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm fine." I smile weakly and he nods, his eyes flickering to my phone in thought. He can't know it's this bad, he just can't.

"What shall we do today? Harry asks me and I shrug. Why is he always asking me what to do? We can go something he wants...

"What do you want to do?" I ask putting the emphasis on you. He chuckles and unwraps his arms.

"Let's stay in. Watch movies and play FIFA on the PlayStation 4." He suggests and I smile.

"Sounds good, but I need to go home tonight though." I tell him. I don't want to go home, but I need to. I'm 17 and I can't stay with a guy who's 21. That's illegal and my step mom would take advantage of it if she found out. It's November now and I'll turn 18 in April, keep holding on Emily.

"I'll bring you and I'll give you my number so you can call me when somethings wrong, okay?"

"Okay." I grin and Harry chuckles. TFIOS quote on point.

"Can we play on the PlayStation?" I smile brightly. He nods and we walk to the living room and I sit down on the couch while Harry turns on the PlayStation.

"Want to play FIFA?" He asks me and gives me a controller. I've never played FIFA or anything on a PlayStation. So I bet I will suck, but I don't care. I want to play.

"Yes, but I'm pretty sure I suck. I've never played it." I giggle and Harry sinks down on the couch next to me.

"Then you'll go down, I'm amazing in this game." He winks and starts the game. This will be fun.

---

Turns out that Harry sucked as well, but he still won. We laughed a lot and we had fun.

"So... I have a show tomorrow and I was wondering... Do you want to come? I can introduce you to everyone." Harry smiles when the laughing died and I look at him with wide eyes. A One Direction concert? With meet and greet? That must cost a lot.

"I... I don't think I have that much money." I tell him embarrassed and he frowns.

"Why said you had to pay? I'm taking you, you go for free." He explains and I smile brightly. I don't deserve any of this.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He laughs, shaking his head as he takes another bite of his pancake. My phone rang again and I sigh and pick it up, not bothering to look who's calling.

"Hello?"

"Emily Talbott! How dare you to run away! Your father is worried sick and you don't eve bother texting me back!" I hear my step mom almost scream and I almost groan, I should have looked who called.

"I was busy." I mutter and Harry looks confused.

"Busy with what? Screwing someone? You will regret running away, I promise you that." She threats and hangs up. I sigh deeply and put my phone down. How can I call this woman my mom? She's far from it and she won't ever be my mom. Never.

"Who was that?" Harry asks me after seeing my sad reaction. He reads me too well.

"My step mom... I need to go home." I mumble and Harry shakes his head.

"No, it won't be safe." He tells me and I frown, he knows? No... He can't know. I haven't told him anything, no one knows and no one can figure it out. That's the way it always have been and it can't change.

"It will be fine."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
2.1K 76 26
BOOK 1 Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?
53.8K 894 42
Completed Thank you for all the votes!⭐️❤️ A huge thank you to everyone who read this story! Thank you so Much! I honestly have no words, I'm shocked...