Night Changes - H.S > no new...

Por blubblubjay

Does it ever drive you crazy... Just how fast the Night Changes? /// MAJOR EDITING! SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTA... Mais

chapter 1 - school
chapter 2 - him
chapter 4 - its okay
chapter 5 - one direction
chapter 6 - the concert
chapter 7 - it
chapter 8 - cole
chapter 9 - bucket list
chapter 10 - friendzoned
chapter 11 - alone
chapter 12 - london art gallery
chapter 13 - hairy balls
chapter 14 - maybe.
chapter 15 - everything can happen.
chapter 16 - saved.
chapter 17 - christmas shopping.
chapter 18 - christmas p1
chapter 19 - christmas p2.
chapter 20 - family.
chapter 21 - chat.
chapter 22 - louis.
chapter 23 - london.
Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.
Chapter 25 - Winter Prom.
Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.
Chapter 27 - My Beautiful Red Rose.
Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.
Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l
Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.
Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.
Chapter 32 - Stars.
Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.
Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?
Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.
Chapter 36 - Son.
Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.
Chapter 38 - New Boots.
Chapter 39 - Surprise!
Chapter 40 - Uptown Funk.
Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.
Chapter 42 - Brits Awards.
Chapter 43 - Princess.
Chapter 44 - You Suck.
Chapter 45 - Adult.
Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.
Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.
Chapter 48 - Goodbye
Chapter 49 - Girls Time.
Chapter 50 - The End.
Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.
Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!
Chapter 53 - This is It.
Chapter 54 - Who am I?
Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.
Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.
Chapter 57 - Night Changes.
Chapter 58 - City of Love.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful.
Chapter 60 - It's Cute.
Chapter 61 - Summer
Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 63 - UCLA.
Chapter 64 - Lies.
Chapter 65 - Goodbye Harry.
Thank you!

chapter 3 - her

6K 86 68
Por blubblubjay

(I hate this chapter)

Words: 2371
Status: Edited

----

Harry's point of view.

I remember her from this afternoon.

The dullness of her eyes, the redness of her cheek and the goosebumps of the weather.

Unlike now, she was warm, the dullness was slightly gone... But the redness. It's was turning a bit blue now. Someone must have hit her, I've seen enough movies to notice that.

"And?" Emily asks, pointing at my plate. We got our dinner a few minutes ago and started eating right away. I'm glad she doesn't care anymore what I think about her.

"It delicious, yours?" I answer smiling and she smiles back and nods.

"It's amazing"

"Glad you took it?" I chuckle and she giggles and nods. She's adorable.

"So Emily, since we know nothing about each other... How about play 20 questions? No lying." I suggest and take another bite of my steak. God it's really good.

"Maybe I do know things about you?" She teases and I smirk, leaning back in my chair again and look at her with an amused expression.

"Oh yeah? Then what is my favourite color?" I ask her and wipes her mouth with a napkin.

"It's pink, everyone says it's pink." She tells me and I laugh, earning a playful glare.

"God no, my favourite colours are blue and orange." I tell her and she laughs, shaking her head.

"That's not a good combination."

"Who said anything about putting them together?" I ask her smirking and she shrugs, pursing her lips, "Stiles would have put them together."

"I have a better sense in fashion than Stiles from Teen Wolf, lets be really honest here." I laugh at her words, shaking my head and notice her smile widening when I understood her reference.

She's cute when she talks about the things she likes.

"So Emily, what is your favourite color." I ask her and she smiles.

"It's red." I didn't expect that. I was expecting something very difficult like, the color of the sky or something. I mean, she was an amazing artist after all and she must know a lot about colours.

"Okay, next question. How old are you?" I ask her and she puts her knife and fork down, gladly she had an empty plate or else I might have put it down her throat myself.

Oh so aggressive Harry, take it slow will you?

"I'm 17, I don't need to ask you." She laugh and I agree, also laughing.

"Alright, true."

"Okay, something I don't know about you and something you don't know about me." She giggles and I smile, nodding my head. Her giggle is one of the cutest things I have ever heard.

"What is your favourite song?" I ask with a smile and she looks down, playing with her napkin.

"Probably something by The 1975." She confessed and I raise my eyebrows.

"You like The 1975?"

"I love them, they are like my medicine on hard days." She blurts and immediately widens her eyes, shaking her head and chuckling awkwardly.

"Forget I said that."

"Hard days? You can tell me Emily." I try but she shakes her head.

"You're a stranger to me Harry. You might be famous, but that doesn't mean you're not a person who can tell this to anywho who's interested. Yes I listen to your music and yes I think you are very good looking, but that doesn't mean I can drop my whole life story on your shoulders." She rambles and I feel myself soften even more, she sees me as a person and not as 'Harry Styles, the famous guy'. I longed to hear these words, but not like this.

"Besides, I wouldn't do such an awful thing to you." She laughs but it's forced and I sigh, leaning forwards.

"Emily, I want to get to know you. I want to be friends with you and I want to help you."

"But why? I'm not interesting and I am not a daughter of some rich family. Why me?" She asks and I frown, not knowing how to reply. This is just how I feel and how I want it to go, I want to get to know her.

"I don't know..."

"Did you enjoy your meals?" The woman stops at our table again and we both look up, both of us smiling.

"Yes, thank you Can I like... get the bill?" I ask and she nods, smiling as she grabs our plates.

"Of course love, I'll be right back." She walks away and I see Emily digging in her bag, making me frown.

"What are you doing?" She looks up, blowing her hair out her hair frustrating. She puts his behind her ear, but it still falls in front of her eyes.

"I'm trying to find my money." She says and I immediately shake my head, "I'm paying. I brought you here so I am paying."

"Harry...-"

"Nope." I grin and she rolls her eyes, a small smile on her lips though. She silently excuses herself to the bathroom and walks away, my eyes following her until she closed the door behind her.

"Here you go." The older lady smiles and I look at the bill, it wasn't that much anyway. I hand her a bit more money that was needed and the woman frowns.

"Keep the change, you know I come here all the time." I smile and she chuckles, accepting the money.

"And you always seem to give more money than needed."

"Oh well, I'd rather spend it this way than that I buy something expensive and unnecessary." I admit and she smiles appreciated, looking at the door where Emily disappeared to.

"She's a lovely girl." She smiles and I smile in return, nodding my head. There was no denying, Emily is a lovely girl.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asks and I shake my head, chuckling silently.

"No, we just met actually." I tell and she looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Really? You two look so comfortable around each other."

"We do?" I ask with a frown and she laughs, nodding her head. Emily opens the door, she seemed even more upset than in the park and that made me wonder what happened. I could see her phone in her pocket, did she get a text from someone?

"Well thank you for the lovely meal and I guess I'll see you next time." I chuckle and grab Emily's bag, not even getting a protest from Emily who was looking at her feet after smiling weakly at the woman. Something did happen.

We say goodbye and we walk back to my Range Rover, me opening the door for Emily who silently got in. I put her bag in the backseat and walk to my side, also getting in. I see her playing with the hem of her shirt, making me sigh silently.

"Emi... What's wrong?" I ask her carefully and she looks up, seeing my worried face and sighs deeply.

"I uh... My step mom forbid me to come home." She mutters and I furrow my eyebrows at her words, slightly turning in my seat so I could look at her better.

She's just a girl at the age of 18, troubles at home and troubles with her mind. I know those days where you fight yourself are hard, so I can imagine what she feels like right now.

"You can stay with me if you want?" I say and she looks at me with wide eyes, making me chuckle.

"I just we just met, but it really isn't a problem. I can sleep on the couch, I'm not the kind of guy to force myself onto a girl." I promise her and she frowns, nodding her head with a small smile.

"Thank you Harry... For everything. I know it might seem like I'm using you, but I can assure you that I'm not. Gosh it actually looks like that." She mutters and I immediately shake my head, starting the car.

"I know you're not." I smile and she nods, smiling weakly.

"But I'm sleeping on the couch. It's your house." She says and I chuckle, no way she's sleeping on my leather couch. She would get pain in her back and I don't want that to happen. But I didn't say anything as I got on the road, the sound of the radio silently in the background while the streetlights shined inside the car. I glanced at Emily, who was already asleep after five minutes. All this must have made her tired, I can only imagine.

I drive into my garage and stop the car. I get out and walk to Emily's door, also opening it and picking her up. She isn't heavy at all, making me wonder if she intents on having a diet or simply not eating at all because she might thinks she's overweight.

I open the door to my house and turn on all the lights. Emily was still sleeping when I placed her down on my bed since it was more comfortable than the other in the spare room, debating if I should wake her up or not. But she needed the sleep, so I closed my eyes and changed her into one of my black shirts and sweatpants.

I smiled to myself and put the covers till her skin, hoping she wouldn't wake up. I turned the lights off and walked out of the room. I would be better if she slept alone, she would freak if she saw me lying next to her. I grabbed a few pillows and a blanket, throwing it on the couch and I sat down. It's 9 o'clock, shall I call my mom? I call my mom almost every day, just asking how her day went or when I want to get something off my chest. I grab my phone and dial her number, it only ringed two times before I heard her voice.

"Hi honey, how are you?" I could even hear her smile and that made me smile.

"Hey mom, I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm great, why are you talking so soft Harry? Is something wrong?" My mom asks me and I pinch my lower lip.

"Yeah, I have someone over. But she's asleep now." I smile and I hear my mom hum.

"She? Harry is there something you aren't telling me?" She knows me too well. Duh, of course Harry. She's your mom.

"That's why I called you actually..." I trailed off and my mom tells me to continue. I sigh and tell everything about Emily. How we met this afternoon, the dinner, about her step mom, my thoughts on that woman and about her sketch book.

"Oh Harry honey that's horrible, how is she doing now?" My mom asks and I can hear the concern, like Emily's step mother has to sound like. Except she doesn't.

"She's asleep, I bet she has a headache in the morning from all the stress." I sigh and rub my forehead. I've been worrying a lot this day.

"You should take it slow with her Harry. She's depressed and alone, like you are. You two need each other." My mom tells me and I groan. She always tells me this, I am not depressed.

"Mom... I'm not depressed and alone."

"You told me you went to the park, you only go to the park when you feel locked up." She states and I know she's right, I just don't want to believe her.

"Well maybe I can take her to Cheshire one time, you can m..-"

"Harry?" I was cut off by Emily and I turned my head and see her standing down the stairs. The clothes I gave her are way too big for her body.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her softly and she plays with her fingers. She looks too cute right now.

"I had a nightmare and I can't sleep. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were calling." Her voice was silent and a bit croaky from the small amount of sleep she had. She looked tired but adorable.

"Mom, I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow okay?" I say in the phone, remembering I was talking to my mom.

"Okay sweetheart. And it's okay if you bring her, I would love to meet her. Love you Harry." My mom says and I smile.

"Love you too mom, bye." We hang up and I put my phone next to me on the couch and stand up. I walk towards Emily and stop in front of her.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask her silently and she nods, giving me a small smile. I walk to the kitchen and see her following me. I grab a glass and turn to her.

"What do you want?"

"Water, please." She clears her throat, still looking down. Is she embarrassed because I know something about her? She shouldn't be, I'm glad she told me about her problem. I gave her a glass of water and she drank it, still not looking at me. What is she thinking?

"You want to go back to bed?" I ask her when she puts the glass down and she nods. I walk behind her to the bedroom and she gets in the bed. I sit on the edge and caress her arm.

"Are you comfortable?" I whisper and she nods, burying her face in the pillows. She looks so tired, I turned the light of and stood up. Better let her sleep then.

"Goodnight." I smile and wanted to walk away but she grabs my arm.

"Please... Stay." Her voice cracked and I sighed. She's so hurt, I can't take it. I need to stay. I nodded and changed into my grey sweatpants. I usually sleep in my boxers or naked...

Well not today, I suppose...

I get in bed next to her and put my arm around her waist, with her back pressed to my chest. Even though we stood in the rain this evening, her hair still smells like coconut, and it smells so good.

"Goodnight Harry." I hear her whisper and I smile, mostly to myself.

"Goodnight Emily."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
5.9K 102 50
cute gif imagines about harry 💞
109K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
170K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?