Complex || YoonKook (Comple...

بواسطة hay_bangtan

Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected p... المزيد

Doe Eyes and Pout
History
Piled Up
Shock
You Again
My JK
Under Control
Banana Bread
Those Eyes
Bad Friends
BLUE!
Who?
B1306
Wake Up
Don't Care
Joke
Christmas Lights
I'm Waiting
Expectations
Good Side
Locked Door
Why Not Both?
Taken
Your Hope
The Song
Approved
Betrayal
K-Drama
Sleepover 🔥
He's Back
Options
Min Yoongi
Loyalty
Picture
Mother Dearest
Paris
Connected
I Accept
Suga
Agust D
Burn The Shirts
Frustrated 🔥
Cuddles
Fan Meet
The Song
Strange Dream
Cranberry Vodka
Drunk
Pop Princess
He's Not Fine
Tear
Questions
Fired
She Knows
I Miss You
Kink 🔥
Enjoy
Don't Leave
I Prefer Wine
Happier
Crushed
I'm Sorry
Desperate
Change Of Plans
New Best Friend
Genius
Believe Me
Bliss 🔥
I Remember
Let's Talk
I Know
Overwhelmed
WTF
Irene
Mentor
Let's Talk Later
Lunch Date
Gummies and Squid Chips
Medical Record
Almost Perfect
I Do Exist
Retrogression
Hi From Author Nim

Sweat

203 14 2
بواسطة hay_bangtan

Jungkook's POV-

After I relayed to the movers that Yoongi said to go ahead and take off the door as well as do whatever else they needed they wasted no time.

They started getting the other furniture they had brought to move in first, which was a large dresser for Yoongi's room and a couch for in there as well (I don't understand why he has so many couches, but who am I to judge) a large ottoman, a long padded bench, another rug and boxes for the kitchen.

Once they got those to their designated rooms the real work began.

I don't even know how they got this piano up here to begin with. This is a full sized grand piano. It's massive and heavy. They were able to take the door off of the frame and it did help, but not enough.

They removed the legs and that made it more manageable to slide through the door, but the problem was moving the thing around the doorframe into the apartment.

Even with the six of us (I ended up needing to jump in to help) we still were having a hell of a time finding a good angle to get it from the hallway into the apartment.

After what felt like forever we were able to fit it through the door and steer the little roller cart thing they had under it to move the heavy ass thing to the far corner of the living room.

The guy was right. It was a bitch to get in here.

I still can't believe it but from my inspection they were, by some miracle, able to avoid scratching it up on the way in.

There was little time to celebrate that feit though because once we rolled it to the corner we had to get the legs back on and lift it up onto said legs.

The whole process for the piano alone took over an hour. It was so tiring and I give those movers major props.

I don't know what Yoongi is paying these guys but after the hell that fucking piano put us all through he needs to double it.

After they left I felt like I had just been weightlifting for an hour, which then reminded me that I wanted to see if or where the gym or fitness center would be in this building so that I can do actual weightlifting and actual work outs.

I know Yoongi had said there was a pool on the roof, so I'd imagine it's probably up there.

Even though I was tired I had nothing better to do, so I changed into some sweats and a t-shirt, grabbed my keys off the dresser and put on my running shoes.

I made my way out of the apartment, locking the door behind me before getting to the elevator to head up.

After about a three second ride, the doors opened to reveal a beautiful open foyer.

Off to the left there was a short hallway with a door at the end that was labeled as the entrance to the pool, but straight ahead opened up to a good sized exercise room.

The place was empty which made sense since it was the middle of the day. It was a big space filled with shiny black and chrome equipment.

This must be a fairly new building because, just like the appliances in Yoongi's apartment, minus the protective films and plastic, everything seems to be brand new.

One wall was lined with mirrors while the other was nothing but windows. The weight lifting and muscle training machines were facing the mirrors while the ellipticals and treadmills were facing the windows.

The bikes and step machines were in the middle of the room with TVs coming down from the ceiling above them.

On the far wall directly across from where I was standing at the entrance were shelves where things like medicine balls, kettle bells, exercise balls and dumbbells were stored.

As expected, this is an extremely nice place.

I decided to go back the way I came to take a look at the pool.

I was surprised and excited to see that it wasn't just a recreational swimming pool but a lap pool. A decent sized one at that.

It instantly made me remember how I used to love to go to the rec center in Busan and swim laps. I'll have to bribe Tae and Jimin to come and swim with me like I used to have to do when we were younger.

On the far side of the pool there were more floor to ceiling windows that you could see an outdoor swimming pool with a waterslide, a spa, as well as a few random workout machines and things through.

I wasn't really interested in going out there right now as I mostly just wanted to get back inside to the treadmill.

I haven't worked out in a few days and figured I'd gotten my weightlifting in so I'll just do some cardio then call it a day.

Once I was back inside I made my way over to one of the machines, putting my phone and keys in the cup holder before getting it turned on. I started off with a light jog, nothing crazy, and increased my speed gradually.

After about ten minutes I was going a pretty good pace and worked up a sweat so I decided to take off my shirt to help cool down a little.

I was lost in random thoughts when I noticed some movement near the entrance. I turned my head slightly and could see in the reflection in the window a short, thin girl with long blonde hair pulled up in a high ponytail walking in.

She had headphones in, looking down as she rummaged through her bag and hadn't noticed me yet.

Her hair and fair skin reminded me of blonde Yoongi. I wonder if he would ever do that again. His skin looks so perfect with his dark hair but the blonde looked great on him too.

In some of the live performances I had watched he also has had blue hair, grey hair, pink hair. Dark red hair too. They all looked good.

And in the videos where he was wearing headbands during their performances, holy shit, he looked incredible!

I think I'm developing a fetish for glasses and headbands courtesy of Min Yoongi.

How can I not though. He is just so-

I close my eyes and try to clear my thoughts of these thoughts I shouldn't be having when I hear the machine a few down from me start to beep.

I turn my head to see the same girl pressing the buttons on the display as the machine starts to move.

She notices me looking over at her, so she turns her head, giving me a friendly smile before turning back forward to look at her phone as she starts to jog lightly.

I may not be attracted to her but I will say that she is very beautiful. Actually, she looks kind of familiar but I don't know where I would have seen her before. Maybe she's in one of my classes. She doesn't look old enough to be in college though.

Maybe I've seen her in the building somewhere. I haven't really had any interaction with people besides at the school and the few sales associates I talked to at the store when I bought snacks though. Maybe there's an off chance I saw her there.

After a few more minutes of trying to distract myself from thinking about perfect looking Yoongi I decided it was about time I get going so I slowed down the machine before turning it off.

I picked up my shirt and swung it over my shoulder before turning to step off the treadmill.

I was walking towards the entrance when I heard a sweet voice call out from behind me.

"Excuse me, but you forgot your phone."

My hands immediately went to my pocket before turning to look at the machine and she's correct, there is my phone still in the cup holder.

I glance from the machine to her as I walk back towards the machine. I see her eyes scan my torso for a second before she turned away with slightly red cheeks.

"Thank you for telling me." I smile at her. "I would have gotten all the way to the apartment before I would have realized I didn't have all of my stuff."

"You're welcome!" She grins as she turns back in my direction. "I would want someone to stop me if I forgot something. I left my bag here once and there were like, six people around me and no one said anything.

"I had to come all the way back up here to get it. I made sure to give them the dirtiest look I could before I left with my stuff." She says with a giggle as she wrinkles her nose a little.

"Oh, what meanies to let you leave like that." I laugh along with her, "I appreciate you not making me go through the same thing."

I smile back at her before turning away slightly.
"Have a good evening. Maybe I'll see you around."

"You're welcome and you too." She smiles once again before turning her attention back to her phone.

After that I make my way back towards the exit to head to the apartment.

After I get back to the apartment I kick off my shoes and walk to the living room to take a seat on the couch. I look out of the window for a bit as I debate getting up so I can shower and change.

Instead of doing that I lay down on the couch and take out my phone.

I go to our group chat and send a message to Tae and Jimin.

Whoever comes over in the next
hour I will buy them food.
I'm bored out of my mind.

Tae is the first to text back.

Sorry Jungkookie, I'm on my way
to an art gallery with my friend.
I can maybe come over later :)

I let out a laugh when I read "friend." I'm ninety-nine percent sure he's talking about Jin. I'm about to text back when a message comes in from Jimin.

I have a project to do for school.
I have to get to know someone
and then introduce them to the
class and I'm meeting him later.
Sorry Jungkookie.

I text them both back and say it's fine and that maybe I'll see them later before setting my phone on the ground next to the couch.

I drape my arm over my head as I try to tell myself not to get too comfortable because I need to go shower... but I end up doing just that.

As I attempt to give myself a pep talk to motivate me to get up I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

189K 8.5K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
93.2K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
93.4K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
24.9K 1.5K 34
The story of the society chained with poisonous malpractices feeling they are right; just because they have been practiced for ages ! What happens wh...