(Harry Potter) Draco Malfoy x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request by JulzLovDraco4Eva

You're Hermione's sister and best friends with the Trio since first year. Draco and Y/N both have secretly liked each other for years.

It was now their 6th Year!

I don't own any of the characters or plot to Harry Potter. All rights to respective owners.

Also yes I did change the plot here!

August 31st - Draco's POV

My parents have been bothering me this whole summer about becoming "one of them." I really do not want to. There are many reasons why I don't want to and they include Y/N. The reasons why I would want to also include her. For instance, if my parents threatened Y/N's life, I would join. I also think tattoos would look hot on me. It would fit the whole Slytherin Prince thing I have going on and Y/N may find me hot if she doesn't secretly already.

I look at myself in the mirror and start to give myself a pep talk.

Lucius' POV

Where is Draco? I swear he is never where he is supposed to be. Bellatrix, Narcissa, and I are looking for him.

I hear a voice in the bathroom and stop.
I wave them both over and we listen in.

Draco is saying "Draco Malfoy... yes you Slytherin Prince ... You do like Y/N and yes she is a Muggleborn but despite what father thinks, she would be worthy to carry the Malfoy name down the line... You are not Lucius Malfoy. You are better. You are kinder. You are more open to being friends with other wizards who aren't Purebloods... You don't want to be Death Eater. No you do not."

I've heard enough.

I walk off and downstairs.

I need to get him to join. We would be failures to Lord Voldemort if he doesn't. What can I do? What can I do?

Skip time to late September

Y/N's POV

Being in Hogsmeade with my best friends is amazing. I love laughing with them, drinking Butterbeer with them, and even shopping is made fun with them. Wow. I'm so happy.

I glance to my right and I swear I saw Bellatrix Lestrange. I saw her last year when we were in the Ministry Of Magic. I think that was her in Hogsmeade. I don't see her anymore though. Was I hallucinating? Hm. Whatever.

We turn a corner and I feel myself slowly fall into unconsciousness.

...

The next moment, I wake up and I'm in a dungeon.

I see Hermione, Ron, and Harry in another cell next to mine.
I notice chains holding my arms up and holding my legs to the wall. What?

I ask "Where we we?"
Ron answers "Malfoy Manor."
F***! What!?!?!

The door the dungeon opens and I notice people file inside.

My cell opens and Draco is shoved to one side. He glances around nervously and wipes his mouth then spits out blood.
What is going on?

Bellatrix, Fenrir Greyback, and Lucius Malfoy walk in as well.

Bellatrix faces Draco and says "Draco, we know your dirty little secret."
Huh? Why am I here?
Draco snaps "What secret? I have none."
Lucius snaps back "We all have secrets. Don't lie to me, Draco."
Oop.
He then slaps him across the face and I gasp.
Sh**! Wtf?!?!