Olivia Ponton x Fem!Reader: Soulmates

You receive a vision of your soulmate on your 18th birthday.
Now it's up to you & that mate to approach each other to start that relationship.

**Emma Brooks and Zack Lugo are in the story as well. They're soulmates as well.

Y/N = Your First Name
L/N = Last Name

Olivia's POV

I fall asleep the night before I turn 18 and relax. This is it. This is the moment I find out who my mate is.
A voice calls out to me "Are you Olivia Ponton?"
I answer "Yes."
The voice then says "Meet your soulmate."
I then begin to see flashes of my future.
I see a sunset, laughing during a pillow fight, and me holding hands with a girl in the city.
I cannot tell who she is yet.

Then, my vision focuses and Y/N L/N says "Hey baby."

Wait?! She's my soulmate. We're only friends! I can't just change that and tell her. I will admit that I've had a crush on her for like a year. She'd reject me for sure. I mean I guess you can't reject your soulmate. But, she would reject me. I knew that she liked girls after she told me last year, but I never thought this would happen. I think you have to update your preferences on your soulmate as they change through life.

I'm scared and nervous right now.
Can you tell!?!

The voice then says "Your soulmate knows who you are. They were informed yesterday. Any questions?"
I shake my head and answer "No."

The rest of the night, I dream of Y/N.

The next morning...

I wake up slowly and walk into my kitchen.
I hear "Omg! Happy birthday bestie!"
I see Emma with Zack smiling.
They're holding avocado toast and a plate where the raspberries spell out my name.
Hahaha!
I thank them and hug them both.

As I eat breakfast, Emma presses play on a movie with Zack who are both on my couch.
I also try to compose a text to Y/N.

Emma leans over, sees me struggling, and asks "Why can't you just walk to her apartment?"
I forgot to mention we live in the same building. She moved in the building like a month after me and we had already had met before that because our career paths cross over a lot. We always hang out.
I answer "I don't want to handle the rejection."
Emma sighs and pulls her phone out.

When she sets it down, it dings with a text.
Emma says "Problem solved, I invited her over."
I reply "What? Are you crazy? I can't wear this to meet her for the first time."
Emma asks "What do you mean? She's met you before. She's been here before. You've cried in front of her. You've cuddled with her too!"
I reply "But not as my soulmate!"

We hear a knock and Zack gets the door.
They hug and Y/N walks in.
She looks cozy and we're wearing basically the same thing. I panicked for nothing.

Y/N waves and says "I brought some leftover cookies since you guys invited me over. I actually just finished my breakfast."
We all thank her and each eat a cookie.
I exclaim "Wow this is amazing, Y/N."
Y/N replies "Thank you Olivia."
Emma exclaims "You know Olivia, now that you're soulmates, you'll eat like this more."
Oh snap :/
Y/N says "Oh so you all know. Wow well that makes me feel better. Speaking of, I have a birthday present for you Olivia."
I gasp and ask "Wait?! What? A present for me?"
Y/N answers "I mean you're my soulmate and even though I found out super late, I wanted to make you something and get you something."
She hands over a box and I open it.
It has a card and a heart ring.
She shows me her hand with a matching heart ring. Awwww we're matching. I love it.

I thank her and we hug.

We end up all watching movies together for the next few hours.

Emma and Zack head off to my guest room to get ready for an event that Emma is taking him to.

Y/N exclaims "Sooo soulmate... how is your birthday so far?"
I answer "Any birthday with my soulmate is a good one."
She replies "Well then you've had horrible birthdays before. "
I smile and shrug.
She lightly taps my nose and says "Boop. And there's plenty more of where tonight came from. I'm happy to be your soulmate."
I giggle and reply "I wanted it to be you."
I might as well be honest with her.
She asks "Sooo... you had a crush on me before today?"
I nervously answer "Yeah... I mean kind of. I mean who wouldn't want to be with you? You're beautiful inside and out. I also thought you would reject me."
She replies "Come on. Don't be silly. I would be crazy to reject you even if you weren't my soulmate. You're funny, hot, kind, a talented cook, and amazing overall. I liked you before I knew you were my soulmate too. You were one of the first girls who wasn't fictional that I liked."
I smirk and I feel my cheeks getting flushed.
I start fanning my face and exclaim "Stop I'm blushing."
She leans over and kisses me on the cheek.
I stop moving my arms and look into her eyes.
I ask "May I kiss you?"
She answers "Yes."
We kiss :)

She then asks "So what do you want to do with the rest of your birthday?"
I answer "I don't know. I'm just happy being with you."
She asks "What about a picnic in the park?"
I answer "That actually sounds perfect."
She replies "Good because I have most of the stuff for that, so we can go when we get hungry."
I nod.

We finish another movie and then we decide to leave. I drag her into my bedroom before she leaves and I ask "Can you pick out my outfit?"
She laughs and nods.
:)

She chooses a tank, jeans, and white boots.
I look hot.

We leave my apartment and we go to hers.
We walk into the kitchen where there's a basket with my name on it.
I smile and squeal with glee.

I follow Y/N to her bedroom and she says "I'll match your outfit unless you'd like to pick it out."
I reply "I want to match with you. I think we'd look like the hottest couple."
She smiles.
She goes to change and when she returns, I whistle. I then say "Omg who is that baddie?"
She laughs and kisses me on the cheek.
She takes my hand and we leave her apartment.

We go to the park and we eat our picnic.
We pet dogs on the way out.

We walk to a thrift store and we each get a bag of goodies. She even found a lamp and books she really liked. Ha!

We end the night eating frozen yogurt and watching movies.

........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING:)