(Stranger Things) Billy Hargrove x Fem!Reader: Teenager In Love

Request for more Billy - thx to blewnew

Inspo: Teenager In Love by Madison Beer

You are in love with Billy Hargrove and have been dating for a little over a year.

Lyrics will be italicized and the story will be normal text

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N's POV

One of Billy & I's favorite memories was last year when he came over the night before my birthday. We stayed up until it turned into my birthday and we swam in the pool. My parents were lowkey mad at me because they found I lied about where I was that night. When they met Billy later, they were nice and they seem to like him now. Or at least they like him enough to let me go spend tonight with him.

I see his car pull up from my window and I grab my duffel bag. As I run downstairs, I see my mom answering the door.

Billy smiles at me. He hands my mom a flower and says "Thanks for letting me take Y/N out for dinner and overnight. I promise we will be safe and I will make sure nothing happens to her. She will have a fun kickstart to her birthday. I'll be sure of that."
Aww he's so sweet to my mom every time.
My mom replies "Thanks for keeping her safe tonight honey. Y/N, I think you'll have fun. Billy told me a bit about what you're doing tonight. You'll love it sweetheart."
I smile and hug her.

I put my bag in the backseat next to his bag.
I sit in the passenger seat and he starts driving.
I ask "Where are we going, Billy?"
He answers "Madam, that is private information. It's not far though."
I nod and turn on the radio.

Billy reaches over and rests one of his hands on my thigh causing me to smile.

We make it to a hotel that I know is near the river and not too far from Downtown.
Why are we here?

Billy exclaims "Almost Birthday Queen, Love Of My Life, Y/N, we are here."

You call me Queen
You're in ripped jeans
And you just pulled up to a love song

I get out and before I can grab my bag, he takes it. He says "Queens do not carry their own bags."
I reply "I ... fine just this once."
He smirks and we walk inside.

Billy checks us into the birthday suite whatever the heck that is and we head upstairs.
We walk into a nice sized room that has happy birthday signs and a case of chocolate strawberries on the bed. Yum! Omg!

After eating a few strawberries, I walk out onto the balcony where Billy is sitting outside. I slide onto his lap and hug him. He stops smoking and hugs me back.
He asks "How are you, darling?"
I answer "I'm really happy. The chocolate covered strawberries were amazing. It's almost my birthday and I love my birthday. My mom allowed us to spend the night together like wow. Yes today is great."
He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

Hearts in my eyes
Strawberry skies
Beat up Corvettes smelling of cigarettes
But time keeps on slippin'

Billy and I relax for a bit longer until he tells me it's time for the surprise dinner!
I follow him inside and he tells me to close my eyes.

As my eyes are closed, he says "Your mom told me your size and I hope this is your style. I really hope you like it. This outfit is fit for a Queen like yourself. You may open your eyes now madam."
I open my eyes and on the bed I see a beautiful dress that's my favorite color and matching sparkly shoes and 3 small boxes.
I say "Omg baby you didn't have to do all of this for me. Just being with you is enough."
He replies "Baby, you only have one birthday a year. You deserved this. You deserve the whole planet and galaxy and everything. I cannot get you the galaxy, but I can get you gifts that show how much I care for you. If it makes you feel any better, your mom did pay for the room. Also baby I love you. You are the best girlfriend of almost 2 years. I wanted you to have a special day."
I reply "Awww I love you too. Thank you so much. Wow I'm amazed by you and everything you do for me. What are these little boxes?"
He presents each to me - one is a pair of earrings that match the dress, one is a matching necklace to his, and the last is a promise ring.
He exclaims "I love you always and forever. The ring and necklace are for everyday wear."
I exclaim "Baby, I love you so much."
He smiles and we kiss :)

I put my dress, shoes, and jewelry on!
I see him wearing a matching necklace on and I smile. Wow we're cute. Like wow!

Talk of the town
Bought me a gown

We head down to his car and he drives us into the edge of downtown to a restaurant that is famous for it's position overlooking the river.

We head inside and all eyes are on us. Why are they staring? Maybe because we're the youngest people there not with a family? Idk.

Billy takes my hand and says "Don't worry about any of them and what they think. You're perfect. I love you. Let's go eat."
I nod and keep walking.

We order two flutes of sparkling apple cider, dinner, and dessert. Wow I feel special.

After dinner, we head back to the hotel.
We change into comfortable clothes and we watch a movie.

After the movie finishes, Billy says "Come on. One last surprise for the night!"

Told me you'd swoop me past midnight

We go outside and he grabs a bag from his car.
We walk towards the river and we stand on the bridge over it.
I ask "What are we doing here? I feel like I'm going to die."
Billy replies "I promised I would keep you alive baby and you will stay alive. We're not here to die."
I ask "What are we here for then?"
He pulls out sparklers and a lighter.
He replies "To celebrate the start of your birthday! It's nearly 12! We'll hear the clock out here when it is."
I nod and take a few.

When we hear the clock hit midnight, we light the sparklers and jump around outside.
Billy kisses me and exclaims "Happy Birthday Y/N. I love you."

Billy's POV

In the morning when I wake up, I pull Y/N a little closer and run my hand through her hair.
She snuggles closer and I smile.

I had a dream

Last night, I had this dream. It was Y/N and I in the future back in California. We were engaged and had a dog. We were happy and it was everything I want in my future.

You make me feel like a teenager in love
And you make me feel like I'll be forever young
And I don't want no, nobody else
I don't want no, nobody else
You make me feel like a teenager in love
So don't let me down

Y/N moves to face me and says "Morning."
I reply "Morning. Did you sleep well?"
She smiles and plays with my curls.
She replies "I slept so good. How about you?"
I smile back and reply "Very good. I had a dream about our future."
She asks "What was in it?"
I answer "It's kind of silly, but we were engaged. We lived in California and we had your dream dog. We were happy. No one was bothering us. It was a dream literally."
She smiles and replies "I've always wanted to go to California."
I smile and reply "Baby, we can go one day together."
She holds out her pinky and asks "Promise?"
I nod and cross my pinky with hers.
I reply "I pinky promise we will."
:)

........................................................................
Pure fluff with Billy.
:)

THANKS FOR READING!!!