(Kissing Booth) Lee Flynn x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request for Dylpickle20 -

You're Elle's sister. She starts dating Noah. You start talking to Lee because now his best friend is all over his brother. You secretly like him though:)

Y/N is Your Name

** I don't own any of the characters, except for Y/N** Y/N = Your Name **

Y/N's POV

Lee called me and told me to meet him for lunch at a burger place.
I'm not really sure why, but it makes me wonder is this a date?
No no no I mean it can't be right?

Ok I better get going so I'm not late.

I run out my house and take my bicycle to the burger place cuz it's only like a 15 minute ride.
No biggie to me.

I walk inside and see Lee.
I slide into the other side of the booth and exclaim "Hi Lee! How are you today?"
He smiles and answers "I'm better now that I'm seeing you."
Awwww what the heck?!? My heart is racing super fast right now. Omg!!!?!

Lee says "Hey Y/N. You're blushing."
I laugh and hold the menu up to cover my face.
I ask "What do you recommend from here?"
He answers "I mean it's a burger restaurant so
a burger."
I reply "Lee, please don't give me sass. I get enough from Elle day in and day out."
He asks "Yeah how is that all going?"
I set my menu down and ask "How is what going?"
He answers "How has she changed since she started dating Noah? Is she nice to you? Or is she less needy? You know all that."
I answer "Oh... yeah she is different. She stands up for herself more now, which I mean it's good. At the same time, every family dinner is just her talking about why she is right. She also just gives off the vibe that she's all that. If Noah is around, she's little Miss Sunshine."
He replies "Well you're welcome to come over whenever Noah goes to your house. You're always welcome."
I reply "Thanks Lee. That means a lot to me. How is Noah now that he's dating Elle?"
He smiles and responds "A bit more tolerable to be honest."
I reply "Well that's good."

We order burgers, fries, and shakes :)

As we wait, a waitress walks up to the table with a smile and a board game.
She exclaims "Hi! We are starting this new thing where we bring each table a board game in case they want to play. I really hope you enjoy it. Even if you don't play, at least my manager knows I brought it to you."
We smile and she sets it down.
I look and see that it's Candyland :)

I ask "Well should we play?"
He nods.

As we play, our hands brush.
He smiles, winks, and we keep playing.

Ooh those butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.

After we eat, we're walking around a park across the street.
As we walk, our hands brush against each other's a few times.

I ask "Hey! Can we go over to that space to talk really quick?"
He answers "Yeah of course."

We walk over to this railing around this pond and and I lean on it.

I exclaim "Okay ... so I mean today was great."
He replies "Yeah it has been great."
I reply "I was wondering if today was a date."
He replies "I don't know... I didn't really even think about that to be honest."
Oh :(
I respond "Oh well ... I guess even though you said that, I should still tell you... I like you as more than a friend."
He replies "I do too... I mean I like you more than a friend."
I ask "Really?"
He answers "Cool. That's cool."

I turn around to start walking again and Lee grabs my wrist. He then pulls me to him and kisses me on the lips.

Awwwww wow!

We then hear "I will be telling Elle about this!"

We stop kissing and turn around.
We see Noah standing there and he laughs.
He then keeps running.

I look to Lee and he exclaims "Let him run. We'll never catch him anyway."
I reply "We would if we had a car or if I had my bike."
He laughs and replies "We're not gonna cheat. No it's fine he tells her right?"
I nod.

........................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!