(Outer Banks) Rafe Cameron x Fem!Reader: Country Club Pt 2

In the first imagine - Rafe helps Y/N get out of a toxic work environment and apologizes for being rude for so long. 
Because ...
Rafe really really likes Sarah's best friend, Y/N.

Y/N = Your Name

2 weeks later - Rafe's POV

I find Sarah in her room on her phone.
She asks "Rafe, what are you doing in my room?"
I shut her door and make my way towards her.
I ask "Can you keep a secret?"
She nods.
I exclaim "Well first, I want to apologize for being such a d-bag all the time to you and Wheezie. I know I haven't been the best to you and I'd hate for us not to be friends."
She smiles and replies "Thanks. You know this feels weird. Why are you apologizing all of a sudden? You've never been sorry before."
I sigh and exclaim "Your friend, the Pogue one, Y/N. I find her really attractive and I've thought it for awhile. I know I've been a bully to her and her friends for years. I apologized to her the day she quit and tried to make amends. She said she would accept it, but not forget it. I even went to her friend, John B's house, to talk to them and apologize. They were super weirded out and said they'd consider it, but they only said that when the pizza delivery arrived and I paid for them each to have a pizza. It was odd. I just think maybe being nice is the answer."
She asks "You being nice would be better for everyone, I will admit. Why do you like Y/N?"
I answer "She's so beautiful and smart. She is always loyal to her friends and you seem to light up when you talk about her. She just seems like the kind of girl that would be good to have around in my life. I even catch myself thinking about her when I'm with other girls sometimes. I just ... I like her a lot."
She replies "You have a crush? Wow I'm shocked by this. How long has it been?"
I answer "I have always thought she was attractive. But, I started liking her last summer. She hugged me and told me that I was worth it. I would've hated you for telling people that I was going through a rough patch, but you told my crush. She was comforting and made me able to see a light at the end of the tunnel."
She replies "That's so sweet. Aw. You know she's coming over today. You can talk to her again then. You two could work if she gives you a chance and if you stop hurting her friends."
I reply "I'm trying to fix that."
She replies "Good. Make sure she knows that."
I reply "I will. Anything else?"
She answers "Don't hurt her. She's my girl best friend. I don't want you to hurt her or make her stay away from me because of you. I just want my best friend still."
I reply "I understand that. Sooo what about you and Topper?"
She answers "Hmm maybe it'll happen."
I laugh.

As soon as I leave her room, I see Ward.
He calls me into his office.
He lectures me about how disappointed he is in me, but he does say he is proud of my recent golf game. I did take Y/N's tip into account last game with my friends and we all did better than normal. I didn't mention that to him though. He wouldn't disapprove, but then again he wouldn't totally approve. Due to Y/N being Sarah's friend aka his angel perfect child, Ward likes Y/N.

Upon leaving, I'm tempted to smoke.
I decide not to.
I should really talk to Y/N with a clear mind.

Instead I walk over to Wheezie's room and knock.
She yells "What?"
I yell back "Can I talk to you?"
The door opens and she sees me.
She smiles and lets me inside her room.

I sit on her bed and she sits next to me.
I exclaim "I wanted to apologize to you. I know I've been a shi* brother and somehow you seem still nice to me. I want to be a better brother and be your friend."
Wheezie smiles and hugs me.
I hug her back and smile.
This worked out well. I knew Wheezie would be more forgiving because she always seems to have a soft spot for me despite my attitude.

I head to my room after reconciling with her.

I lay on my bed and pull out my phone.
I see too many texts from people who are ticking me off.