(Lucifer) Mazikeen x Fem!Reader: Love?

Inspired by Season 5
You dated Mazikeen for 1 year before you were called out of country to work.
You broke up with her because of the long distance and you told Mazikeen it would never work.

*I don't own these characters except for Y/N and her friend, Lesley*

Mazikeen's POV - Thursday Night - based on Episode 3

Can't believe my night turned into watching El Diablo with Linda!

Later, I find myself crying my eyes out missing Y/N after she left me a few months ago. 3 months 2 hours and 21 minutes to be exact. She had to travel for work and she didn't want us to do long distance because she claimed that it would never work. Did she not want to make it work? Or did she not even like me! I don't know. But I miss her :(

Linda asks "Why didn't you go with her? Or why haven't you flown to see her? If you really love her and she really loves you, then you can make it work."
I ask "Love? I'm a demon. We don't love."
She replies "Come on, you see Lucifer. He loves Chloe and she loves him. Amenadiel loves me and I love him. Uncommon types of love are happening all around us. You loving Y/N wouldn't be bad."
I ask "What if she has moved on?"
She answers "Well you just have to hope she hasn't. If she has, then I'm sure you can find someone wherever she is to have sex with. Forget her if she has. She doesn't deserve you."
I laugh.

Friday

I visited my mom today in Reno.
She told me that she abandoned me to make me stronger and that she could tell that I didn't need anyone.

She was wrong.

2 weeks later...

My mom died died 1 and a half weeks ago.
I miss her so much. I needed to talk to her more.

Lucifer booked me a private jet to Italy.
I still hate him for hiding info on my mom.
But I will take the money for this flight from him.
I wanted to take my knives on it and this was the only way I thought I could.

I sit and throw knives at the dart board on the flight.

I then get bored and turn on the little tv.
I look through the movies and see Titanic.
I remember Y/N telling me she liked it and that she cried. She could've been just sensitive. Who knows? I could watch it I guess. I've got nothing better to do.

I finish Titanic.
Interesting very interesting.
I think they could've both been on that door and they both could've lived.
I didn't cry though. I don't have a soul, so maybe that's why.

I arrive in Milan, Italy and walk out the airport.
Ok where am I looking for?
Honestly no idea. What was my plan?

I spend the next few hours following different leads around the city to try to find Y/N.

I end up in a cocktail bar and I order a drink.

As I drink, I sigh.
Maybe I will try find Y/N tomorrow.
Well might as well try to make tonight worth it.

I look around the bar and see Y/N sitting on her phone at a corner table with some girl who I can't tell if is just her friend.
F*** it! I'm walking over. I just flew here to see her and I will see her.

I get up and walk over to her table.
I exclaim "Hi Y/N."
She looks up, gasps, and stands up.
She immediately pulls me into a hug and I hug her back. Maybe I did miss her.

She says "Mazikeen, please sit next to me. Join me and my friend, Lesley."
I sit next to Y/N and look at Lesley.
Lesley exclaims "Nice to meet you Mazikeen. I've heard about you and you seem like an interesting demon."
What?! Did Y/N say something?
I reply "Nice to meet you. Where did you meet Y/N?"
She answers "Oh college. We were friends back then and we always planned to live together abroad."
I reply "That's cool."
I talk with them for another hour or so until Lesley leaves to go meet her boyfriend at the airport.

Y/N asks "Want to walk around the city? I'm craving gelato and I want to walk."
I nod.

We get up and start walking around.
As we walk, we stop and each get a cup of gelato.
We then keep walking.
Y/N asks "Do you need somewhere to stay? You can stay with me."
I answer "If it's not too much to ask, yes."
She nods and smiles.

We end up at her apartment and we walk inside.
I ask "Who designed this?"
Y/N answers "Lesley and I both had a basic idea of what we wanted, but she really picked out things at great deals. She loves designing homes and apartments. I think it turned out great, don't you?"
I nod.

We make our way to her bedroom and I set my bag down.

She sits on the edge of her bed and takes off her heels. She sets them down and slides onto her bed. She then pats the space next to her and I smile. I put my boots on the ground and sit next to her on the bed.

Y/N asks "Soooo I guess I'm wondering what you're doing here Mazikeen?"
I answer "My mom died. Lucifer lied to me. His twin didn't lie and maybe I can get a soul. I missed you. I might love you. I flew here."
I turn to see her jaw dropped.
Was that too much of a confession?
Oops.

Y/N says "Start at the beginning. When did this all start? Like what happened first then what made you finally fly here?"
I answer "I watched some show and confessed my feelings to Linda. She was the one that mentioned love and I freaked a bit. I wanted to see you soon. Lucifer's brother then came in town and said Lucifer had been lying to me. I met my mom then I went back to see her again the next day and I found out she was dead. I was mad. I needed to leave. I knew I wanted to see you, so I made Lucifer buy me a private plane ride so I could bring knives. The whole soul part is hopeful thinking because Michael said he could give me one."
She replies "Wow I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. That sucks that you didn't have more time with her."
I nod.

Y/N then asks "How do you know Michael can actually get you a soul? And why do you want one?"
I answer "I want to be able to love people and things. I ... I scare everyone away and I'm not emotionally available to anyone. I think that's why our relationship was horrible."
She replies "I mean you don't scare me away and you never have. I know you're a demon and during our relationship, I remembered that as we got closer. I know it can seem sucky, but I think you still have some sort of heart deep in there Mazikeen."
I reply "A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. I guess we'll never know."
She gasps and asks "Omg did you watch Titanic?"
I answer "Yeah. On the flight, I remember you talking about it once and I watched it."
She asks "What did you think?"
I answer "I didn't cry. I think they both could've lived. I think we should go on a cruise, but maybe just one that will survive."
She replies "A cruise together huh. It could be a fun idea."
I smirk and she smiles.

I exclaim "Sooo... you're not dating anyone right?"
She shakes her head.
I say "That's good. Seeing as I flew here and confessed all those feelings. It would be so awkward for us to be in the same room."
She laughs and replies "I agree. So you missed me and you might love me?"
She jokingly pokes my side and I smirk at her.
I push her onto her back and I put my hands next to her face.
I look down at her and smirk.
I exclaim "I love you, Y/N."
She says "I love you too Mazikeen."
We kiss :)

........................................................................

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Omg so how did everyone feel about the new season aka 5?!?!? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
I want Season 6 already :/