Taylor Swift x Fem!Reader: Trivia

Y/N = Your Name

Being in London was amazing. Moving from city to city then finally living somewhere was amazing. I guess you could say life was just amazing. However, the one area I lacked in was my dating life. I just have been so busy and friends have been enough. But now that I am somewhere, I want to be with someone. Boy or girl, I don't care. I'm bisexual, so I like both. I just hope I find someone worth it one day.

After I finish dinner, I walk to my closet. I change into a black dress with lace detailing and black heels. I grab my red fuzzy jacket and a purse. I'm going out with two of my friends for drinks at the pub plus it's trivia night there, so I'm excited.

I make it to the pub and see my friends. I run over and we all hug. Sarah and Eliza are their names. They've been dating for a year and they are so cute together in my opinion. I met them both at work separately then when we all went out, I found out for the first time that I was third wheeling.

I sit down across from them and a waiter comes by to get our drink orders. We each order our drinks and we just talk.

After a bit, Sarah gasps and says "Omg I think that's Taylor Swift at the counter. I saw her enter like 20 minutes ago, but I wasn't positive it was her. Now she turned to the side and omg it really is her."
OMG!!!!!!! I love her and her music so freaking much!!

I turn around, see her, then turn back to face my friends.
I ask "Should I ask her to join us for trivia? We still have an open spot."
Eliza answers "Yes do it!! Ahh! That would be awesome to have her on our team and not just because we're all fans but because the theme for tonight is music!"
I nod and smile.
I reply "Wish me luck."
I then stand up and walk over to her.

As I walk over, I notice she is sitting facing away from the windows and seems to be slightly slouching. I also notice her ordering a second drink meaning it's either a rough night or it's just a normal amount for her.

It also occurs to me that I just volunteered to talk to one of my favorite musicians/idols. Yeah okay kinda freaking out now. Should I turn away? No I promised. Ok self you got this!

Once I'm about a foot away, I ask "Hi. Is anyone sitting here?"
She turns to me, shakes her head, and then turns back away.
I sit down and say "So, my friends and I are here for trivia night. We couldn't help, but notice that you don't seem to be on a trivia team. So we were wondering if you'd like to join us. We have an extra spot and you are more than welcome to come play with us when it all starts."
She turns to me, slightly smiles, and answers "That's really sweet of you to offer. If it were any other night, i might consider it. I don't plan on joining a team tonight. Sorry. You seem really sweet."
I reply "Yeah no problem. We just thought we would offer. Hope your night gets better."
I then leave her at the counter and walk back over to my friends who are eagerly waiting for the response.
I explain to them everything we said and Sarah replies "Sounds like she's going through something. Well okay we don't need another person. We are all smart independent exciting women who know a lot about music trivia and plan on having fun."

Taylor's POV

The girl that walked over was so beautiful. She was so kind and she even told me that she hopes my night gets better. To be honest, it has gotten better just by meeting her.

I'm so tempted to walk and join her trivia team. It could be fun even if I don't know what the topic is because I'll be with someone whose pretty and kind. I could use some pretty and kind in my life. My last boyfriend broke up with me this morning because he thought I was ugly and he wanted more sex. What an idiot! I hate him!

I ask the bartender what the trivia topic for tonight is and he tells me that it is music. Oh so it would be something I'm good at and love. You know what, screw my alone night. I'm going to play trivia!