(Spinning Out) Justin Davis x Fem!Reader: New Partner!

Y/N gets the spot as Justin's new skating partner because she knew Dasha.
She also knew Gabriel and Leah from Olympic skating training two years ago.

Also yes I did change the plot a little.
Listen to the song later when they're in the car together :)
** I don't own any of the characters or the plot, except for Y/N and her storyline ** Y/N = Your Name **Y/L/N = Your Last Name**

Justin's POV

This week has been chaos.
First, Leah injured herself and is out.
Second, my dad is angry that I continuously party at night.
Third, Mandy is really trying to inject herself into my life to make sure that my skating career doesn't flop. As if it will. She needs to lay off and chill.

Today though I'm supposed to meet my new partner. Dasha recommended her and said she knew her. Hopefully she's good and hot, I mean it wouldn't be too much to ask for.

I walk in and sit next to Dasha at the rink.
I ask "Where is she, Dasha?"
She answers "She's over there talking with Leah and Gabriel. She's been here for like 20 minutes already practicing."
I sigh and reply "Sorry. I got up late."
She rolls her eyes and replies "I'll introduce you when she comes over and then you two can skate."
I nod.

I look over at where Leah and Gabriel are on the rink. Leah looks over and waves at me. I notice the girl with them turn and smile in my direction before turning back to them. She's honestly beautiful. Wow. Yeah we should do well and I haven't even seen her skate. I watch as Leah's face tenses up and the other girl skates towards us.

She exits the rink and carefully walks over.
She waves and says "Hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N. It's nice to meet my possible new partner. Dasha has told me a bit about you and I think we'll get along."
I smile and shake her hand. I exclaim "I'm Justin Davis. I don't know what Dasha said to you about me. Hopefully nothing bad though."
Dasha and Y/N both laugh.
That scares me.

Y/N and I go onto the ice for the first time together. We practice and Y/N trusts me enough to where I'm able to hold her up high as I skate. She's really light, which definitely helps.

Y/N's POV

Omg omg omg. I can't believe we already practiced a lift on the first day. I was nervous, but Justin seems like a strong and trusting individual just from meeting him. I mean I am seeing a possible arrogant and dare I say broken individual underneath his front. I guess I shouldn't judge him from one day though.

After we finish skating, Dasha exclaims "You two are beautiful skaters separately and together. I really think we'll do well this year. Justin, please be on time for every practice. Today was different in that you were meeting a possible new partner and we said roughly 8AM. Let me know if you'd like Y/N to be your partner. Y/N, please continue to de-stress before every practice. I can tell today it really helped you remain calm and trusting. Be sure to also let me know how today went."
Justin replies "This could be done privately, but I do like Y/N and think she would be a great new partner."
Omg. Wow.
I reply "Thank you. I'd love to be your new partner. Some days I may not be as trusting, but that's the point of me de-stressing before and it should always help with that."
He nods and smirks.
I look away and take off my skates.

I go to the girl's changing room and I change into comfier clothes.
Leah storms in and sits on the bench by me.
She asks "Why didn't you tell me you were coming here and also working with Justin?"
I answer "I didn't know you two knew each other. I guess I should've realized it because everyone seems to know each other up here. I forgot you lived here honestly or I would've told you. Please don't let this come between us even if we may be competing against each other."
She replies "Since you asked nicely and for Gabriel's sake, maybe. We should hang this weekend. We have a lot to catch up on."
I nod and reply "Deal."
I finish changing and wave bye to her.