Niall Horan x Fem!Reader: Dating

Y/N & Niall have been dating secretly for nine months. They're a happy couple who love adventuring together.

Niall's POV

I wake up from my nap to my alarm.
I call room service and order lunch for two.
I then text Y/N Hi - are you close? Or have you landed?
She texts back Babe, did you read my previous texts?
I text back Oh sorry love. So you're here?
She texts back Almost to you :)

Sh**! I'm not ready.
I hear someone knock on the door and I quickly slide on the hotel robe.
I run over to the door and swing it open.
It's Y/N!! I let her inside the room and she closes the door. She immediately lets go of her suitcase and hugs me. I kiss her on the cheek and say "Hi baby. It's been donkeys years since I last saw you."
She laughs and replies "Hi to you too and thanks for using Irish slang. You know I like it."
She moves to face me and we kiss.

I bring her suitcase inside and park it next to mine meanwhile she goes to the bathroom.
I sit on the bed then hear someone at the door.
I get up and open it.
I thank the hotel worker for lunch and bring it inside.

When Y/N gets out, she climbs onto the bed with me and we eat lunch together.
She asks "So what do we have planned tonight?"
I answer "Just dinner then maybe a walk around a city then of course we could see where the night takes us."
She smirks and laughs.

After lunch, we relax on the bed and watch tv for a little while.

We lose track of time a little and I exclaim "Damn we need to be at dinner in 45 minutes and it's a 30 minute drive. Can you get ready in 15 minutes or should we cancel?"
She answers "I definitely could. Can you?"
I nod and we peck each other on the lips.

I get up and quickly change into my outfit for tonight. It's just black slacks, a white button down shirt, and tan loafers.

Y/N finishes getting ready and I kiss her on the cheek.
I exclaim "You look gorgeous."
She says "Thanks. You look gorgeous too."
I smirk and we leave the hotel.

We hop into the car I ordered and are driven to dinner at an Italian restaurant.

We both order pasta and a salad plus wine. It's great and we have a lovely time.

After dinner, we are driven back to the city and we walk around the city.

I ask "Wanna sit here for a bit?"
She nods and we sit down.
I lean back and just let my thoughts pour in.
It's so peaceful and nice right now. No one that is out here really cares about us, which is good. We can sit here as long as we'd like to. I want to go public about our relationship, but I don't want to be an eejit and do it without her permission, so I think I need to talk to Y/N about that.
Y/N interrupts my thoughts by saying "Niall, where is your head at? You seem very focused and a bit nervous if I'm reading you correctly."
I answer "I want to go public about our relationship."
She sighs and leans back.
She asks "Why now?"
I answer "I love you, Y/N. Nothing will change that. I know people will try to rip us apart, but I think we are a strong couple that can withstand that. I promise you that if things get too difficult, we can talk it out and try to work through it. I want us to work baby. I don't want us to break up. The thought makes my insides churn."
She places her hand on mine and says "Of course we should try to work it out no matter what. I love you so much Niall and I understood that this would eventually have to be something we'd have to live through together. So let's do it!"
Wait.....
I ask "Really?"
She nods.
We talk a bit more on the bench then we go back to the hotel.

Back in our hotel room, my phone dings and I get photos from Y/N of me today. Awww!
I send her mine of her.

I go to Instagram and post one with no caption:
((Picture below))

I go to Instagram and post one with no caption:((Picture below))

She posts one I took of her out in the city too.

We then take a bath together, get in comfy robes, and enjoy our night together.

.....................................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!!

I stan the album, Heartbreak Weather.