Luke Hemmings x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Your name is Emmy. Ashton is your brother. Luke is officially your husband.

HoneyMoon - You & Luke had actually postponed your honeymoon to happen after 5SOS finished their tour. So 2 months later, you're both going on a trip of your lifetime! Where? Hawaii :)

Request/I added my spin to it - for: brideofharrystyles

Attached are pictures that inspired my chapter:

Aww look at Luke at the beach :)

Snorkeling

Açaí bowls

Açaí bowls

Luke's POV

Luke's POV

We leave this afternoon for our Honeymoon.
I still can't believe I'm married to my dream girl, Emmy. She's perfect in every way.

She walks into the room with her Hawaii ready outfit on and I smile. I'm so happy.
I exclaim "Baby, you look adorable. I'm loving the outfit."
She replies "Thanks husband."
We both smile and kiss.

We climb into Ashton's car because he's driving us to the airport.

He drops us off and yells "Stay safe and use protection... oh and have fun!!"
We laugh and walk inside.

We get into the plane and we're in the plane for like 5 hours. I fall asleep on Emmy's shoulder in the first hour though. Haha.

We arrive at the airport and as soon as we step out, we are given Hawaiian Leis. Fun!!

We catch an Uber to our hotel, which is fancy because hey it's our honeymoon. We deserve to treat ourselves this time.

We arrive and we walk inside.
We get to our suite and we toss our stuff down.
We then both grab room keys and we go to the hotel restaurant for dinner.
We order dinner and we sit on the patio overlooking the beach. So pretty.

Emmy exclaims "I can't believe this is happening and that you're my husband."
I smile and kiss her on the cheek.
I say "It's the most special amazing moment of my life. I love it here and I love being with you."

After dinner, we walk along the beach and then head back to our hotel room.

As Emmy brushes her teeth, I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her on the cheek and she laughs. She then spits out the toothpaste and washes her mouth out.

She says "Hi babe."
I reply "Hi."
:)

We end up watching tv that night.

Next Day - Emmy's POV

I stretch out my arms from under Luke who is cuddling me and I yawn.
Luke pulls me closer to him and whispers "Don't get up yet babe."
I smile and wrap around him.

Luke pulls the covers over our head and we kiss. So cute wow!

For breakfast, we order chocolate croissants and their Hawaiian special smoothies. They sound interesting.

After, we head out to snorkel.
Through the clear blue water, we get to see lots of creatures. We see coral, sea anemone, fish of all colors and sizes, dolphins, and we stop to pet the pigs.

Our day is so filled of fun :)

We finish our day off with açaí bowls by the sunset.

When we make it back to the hotel, a woman asks "Hi are you two here for the hotel's weekly luau party?"
We shake our head and she says "Well if you're staying here and have your key, you can go to the party and grab a table. If you're not staying here, please purchase a drink or snack and get a wristband to stay."
We nod and keep walking.

Luke asks "Should we see what this party is about?"
I answer "Sure why not?"
We go out to the patio and we get wristbands that prove we are staying here.
We each grab a piña colada and sit at a table.

A man wearing a luau skirt runs out with a microphone.
He announces "I'm so proud to announce the nightly luau has begun!"
Dancers come out banging drums and people start doing the hula dance.

Luke & I end up staying late at the party.
Honestly some of the most fun we've had.

..........................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!