(Harry Potter) Harry Potter x Fem! Reader: (Request)

Request for: JulzLovDraco4Eva
Y/N has been Harry's girlfriend from near the end of their 6th year at Hogwarts:)

** I don't own these characters, except for Y/N:)** Your Name = Y/N**

Day of Battle of Hogwarts - Y/N's POV

All the feelings of last year are rising back up for me. I feel like I might lose Harry. Maybe it could be the fact that Voldemort and his Death Eater army are at Hogwarts or maybe not?

Last year, when Harry has announced that he was going on a search for Horcruxes, I naturally freaked out. I couldn't stay calm and felt like his search for Horcruxes would be a failure. Why? Oh you know that little fear that gnaws at all of us. That was when I confessed my feelings to him and he admitted to liking me too. Why then? Well I didn't want to lose him. I love Harry Potter after all.

Ron and Hermione were both helpful in calming me down. Ron would say awkward lines to make me crack a smile and Hermione would give really nice hugs. It made me feel safe and that hey maybe Harry would be okay.

Currently where were Ron, Hermione, and I you might ask. Ah yeah we just got to the Room of Requirement to find Harry.

We're walking around inside when I'm pulled away from my friends, gagged, and knocked out.

When I wake up, I see Lucius Malfoy next to me and I'm laying on the ground in the Forbidden Forest. What? How did I get here?
I also notice Hagrid tied up with ropes and is all beaten up. Poor Hagrid.
I hear Narcissa say "She's awake, Dark Lord."
I notice Voldemort turn to face me and he maniacally laughs.

I then feel a splitting headache and can hear Voldemort in my head.
He is announcing to everyone that I'm held hostage here and if Harry doesn't come to see him, I will die.

Eventually it gets dark outside and I have hope that Harry will stay alive another day. I really am okay dying. Harry needs to live and continue to fight for a better wizarding world.

I then see Harry walking this way.
Voldemort sees him and creepily grins.

Harry exclaims "I'm here, Voldemort. Hold up your end of the deal. Set Y/N free."
Voldemort says "I want her to watch you die."
Hagrid replies "That's isn't what you promised!"
Someone then tightens Hagrid's ropes and he screams.
I move to stand up and Lucius hits me with a curse that knocks me to the ground.
I fall down.

Voldemort yells "Avada Kedavra!"
I watch as Harry falls lifeless to the ground.
I scream "Nooooooooooo!!!"
I continue to scream until Lucius yells "Oscausi!"
I stop screaming and realize I have no mouth anymore. Skin now covers my mouth and I cannot talk.
Voldemort says "Good job Lucius."

I sit there and just start crying.
I mean I can't do anything else. I can't scream. I can't yell at Voldemort for what he did.

Later, I'm dragged out of the forest and we walk all the way to the Viaduct Courtyard. I see my friends and cry even more. I miss them.

Voldemort makes his speech about how Harry died and asks if anyone wants to join him. Unsurprisingly enough Draco joins his family.
He doesn't seem too happy about it. I mean if I were him, I would just leave the castle or I would move. Lol.

All of a sudden, Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms and chaos breaks out.
I squirm a lot and break out of the Death Eater's grasp. I run to Hermione and Ron.
Hermione does the spell to reverse Oscasui and I can talk again.

We fight until later when Voldemort dies.
The Death Eaters clear our immediately. 
I guess they aren't as deadly when their leader dies. Oop.

Hermione, Ron, and I find Harry standing on the bridge.
I run up and hug him. He hugs me back and says "Glad you lived Y/N."
I reply "I'm glad you lived too. Speaking of, how'd you do it? He definitely said the killing curse."
I then move backwards  to stand next to Hermione.
Harry answers "I found the Resurrection Stone and when I figuratively died, I saw Dumbledore there and he told me that our love was so strong that it kept me alive. It's what happened with my mom again, except you didn't die."
I reply "I love you too. Wow."
Hermione says "I can't believe you lived. Did you get another scar?"
Harry answers "Yeah there's one on my arm."
He shows us his new scar and we gasp.

We all talk on the bridge until Ron decides he wants to see his family, which is understandable. Ron walks off with Hermione holding hands.

I face Harry and he exclaims "It seems as good as a time as any to say I love you so much Y/N. We have said it before, but this experience shows it's power and why I think personally we were meant to be. With that being said, I don't want to spend another moment without you."
He kneels on the ground, pulls a box out, and asks "Will you marry me, Y/N?"
OMG!!!!
I answer "Yes I will marry you, Harry James Potter."
He smiles, gets up, and we kiss.

........................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!!