Ellie Thumann x Fem!Reader: Vampire Soulmates

The first words that your soulmate will say to you are written on your arm.

Also I used a lot of the experiences Ellie had in this video for this little imagine ;)

Ellie's POV

Erin, her soulmate/boyfriend, and I all arrived in Covington, GA aka Mystic Falls this morning. Yes I understand I am third wheeling with them, but like they're soulmates and that bond is unbreakable. Plus they're both super nice together and I don't mind. I do sure wish I'd meet my soulmate soon though.

We put our stuff in our room at the 12 Oaks Bed & Breakfast then we leave to explore!

We get lunch at the Mystic Grill, which cast members went to. We then explore gift shops, buy souvenirs, and meet subscribers of mine.

I post a photo on Instagram with the caption:
Got stood up by the Salvatore Brothers
((Picture below))

I post a photo on Instagram with the caption:Got stood up by the Salvatore Brothers ((Picture below))

By the time it's night, we leave the restaurant and walk back to where we're staying.

Suddenly we're all thrown into the air and we fall onto the ground. Erin's boyfriend, Dalton, jumps right up and starts to fight someone. I try to sit up, but my whole body begins to hurt. It hurts too much, so I stay on the ground and I slowly close my eyes until I pass out.

When I wake up, I start coughing and I look around.
I notice I'm back in my bed and I see a girl pacing the room on her phone. Who is she? Why does she look familiar? Do I know her?

She stops pacing, makes eye contact with me, and then turns back to her phone. I hear her say "Yeah yeah just do it. Listen, it'll be fine. Okay yeah she just woke up. Talk to you later."

She walks back over to me and exclaims "Hi Ellie. I suppose you're wondering what's going on and why I know your name. Just come with me and you can see your sister and we can all talk."

I stand up and begin following her. I then have this inkling like I've heard or seen that exact speech somewhere else before. I roll up my sleeves and see those exact words on my arm. Oh sh**! Is she my soulmate? No, right? It's a common phrase. I'm going to just forget this and cover my arm. I should talk to Erin. She'd know what to do.

I follow her into the next room and see Erin cuddled up on the coach. I rush over and sit next to her.

Dalton says "Y/N, I can't believe you live here in Covington, GA. It's so weird to see be with my soulmate and you at the same time."
The girl who is Y/N takes a seat across us and says "Yeah super weird. I wish you hadn't come this week though. The Northern Coven is here and they're hounding me on sh**! Then the Southern Coven is up my a** for other sh**! I just want a break, but then I remember I'm in charge and it annoys me."
Covens? Doesn't that have something to do with vampires? Or am I just going crazy?
Dalton replies "Sh**! I had no idea. I would've just come by myself to help you out."
I face Dalton and ask "Wait how do you two know each other?"
Dalton replies "We met through family and known each other pretty much our entire lives."
Y/N replies "Our entire freaking fracking long lives."
Erin asks "So now that Ellie is awake, can you two stop being so vague and just explain what is happening?"

Y/N stands up and begins pacing.
She walks over to the curtain and opens it.
I say "Ow. That is too bright. Please close it, Y/N."
Erin says "Yeah what the heck? Close it."
Y/N closes it and walks back over with four glasses.
She sets them on the table and says "Drink it."
Erin asks "What is it?"
Dalton answers "Something to make you strong. Think of it as a smoothie."

As we drink the random weird textured but good tasting red drink, Y/N says "Wait a second."
We turn to face her and I notice her looking at her arm. Omg!
Y/N asks "Ellie, what does your arm say?"
I answer "I ... I don't want to share."
Erin says "It's some small speech. Haha I'm so lucky mine is so short."
Dalton replies "Welcome."
They kiss and I put my head in my hands.

When I look up, Y/N is kneeling on the floor in front of me and I jump.
Y/N exclaims "Please tell me. Mine says Ow that is too bright. Please close it, Y/N. You just said that, so I'm not saying that you are for sure my soulmate, but it kinda seems like it."
Erin's jaw drops and Dalton smirks.
I sigh, roll up my sleeve, and show her the words on my arm.
I exclaim "Hi soulmate."
Erin squeals and hugs me.
Y/N says "Yeah hi soulmate. This definitely makes this whole situation we got going on easier in a sense."
I ask "What situation?"
Y/N moves to a sitting position on the ground and says "You both were turned last night."
Erin asks "Turned?"
Dalton answers "Sweetheart, you're both vampires."

....................................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!

Like and comment for a part two!!