Noah Beck x Fem!Reader: Photo Shoot

You're a photographer. Noah likes your work. You're both 21. You followed Noah Beck and he followed you back.

Y/N = Your Name

Noah's POV

As I scroll through Instagram, I see a post from one of my favorite photographers/crushes.

She posted this photo with the caption:
LA - I'M HERE! What should I do?

Without thinking, I comment: Photo Shoot? Fans go crazy and start replying to my comment

Fans go crazy and start replying to my comment.
I sigh and exit the app.

Blake walks in and asks "What did you just do? You look like you made a mistake."
I answer "Commented on someone's post."
He replies "Oh then normal stuff. Thought you were getting into trouble."
I reply "Maybe girl trouble?"
He laughs and smirks.

We end up chilling around the Sway House and making TikToks for the rest of the day.

I see a message from Y/N: So did you actually want to shoot? Cuz like I'm free. I would be down.

OMG OMG

I message her back: Yeah I am totally down to shoot!
She messages back Sweet! I'm free most days this week after noon. Just message me when and where. I'll send you a list for rates and the finer details.
I message back Great! I'll get back to you soon!

2 Days Later ... Y/N's POV

I'm shooting with THE Noah Beck. Haha.
This should be fun. He seems like a good person and someone who will be easy going during the shoot.

I slide on blue jeans, a t-shirt, and converse.
Keeping it cute yet comfortable.
It is summer in Los Angeles ya know.

I get into an Uber and arrive at the location.
I thank my driver and get out.
I walk around the area for a little bit and scout out the area for good places for pictures. I find a few.

I walk to this shaded area around where we agreed to
meet and I hear "Hi. Y/N?"
Omg it's Noah!
I say "Oh hi Noah. It's nice to meet you in person."
He replies "Yeah nice to meet you too."
We shake hands :)

I ask "Any ideas or just wanna work with our current environment?"
He answers "Work with what we've got is good."
I nod and say "Okay follow me."
He asks "Have you been here before?"
I answer "Never been to Los Angeles at all. I did get to the location 5 minutes before you and scouted out a few places to shoot."
He replies "Wow. So professional."
I nod.

We take pictures down a cool alley, against a building side, etc.

After we wrap, I exclaim "So I'm most likely going to head to a place to eat that has WiFi where I can also upload my photos if you'd like to join. You don't have to, but if you look through the photos and if you don't see one you like, we can always take some more photos."
He replies "Oh sure. That sounds great!"
I ask "Know anywhere good around here?"
He answers "There's a burger place around the corner."
I reply "Okay we can go there if it's there?"
He asks "Wanna bet?"
I answer "Sure. Why not?"
He answers "Great. If I win, you make a TikTok with me."
I add "If I win, you pay for dinner and I will take that out of the cost for the shoot."
He nods and we shake hands.