Emma Chamberlain x Fem!Reader: Periods!

Caring for Emma while she's on her period has become a regular routine for you, her girlfriend. The problem is that you both just started your period.

I was inspired by the video attached above that she posted recently.

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name

Emma's POV

My girlfriend arrives today to Los Angeles.
I'm on my way right now to pick her up from the airport because even though I'm in intense pain, I wanted to be pick her up at least.

I arrive and pull into the pickup line.
I see her, wave, and she runs over with her suitcase. She puts her suitcase in the back and gets in the passenger seat.

I pull out and start driving.
She exclaims "Emma, I missed you so much and I'm so glad to be able to visit you for the week."
I reply "It's not gonna be a fun week for you."
She asks "Why? Am I cleaning your car? It does look like it needs to be cleaned babe."
I reply "Ahaha funny joke. Yes it does need to be cleaned, but maybe later. I'm on my period, which is like not something new."
She replies "I'm on mine too, so yeah this week will be rough."
I laugh and reply "Sh**! Two emotional girls stuck together for a week!"
She laughs.

We end up stopping to buy vegan milkshakes and lunch.

When we make it back to her house, we climb into the bed and cuddle.

I say "I missed you baby. I missed your cuddles. I missed not just snuggling with my cats."
She replies "So what you're saying is you're a simp?"
I laugh and reply "If I am, so are girlfriend."
She laughs and kisses me on the cheek.

We talk together in her room while Declan and Frankie climb around us.

Eventually Y/N asks "I can't tell if I'm hungry or just cramping. Wanna make something for dinner?"
I answer "You know some of meals turn into flops right?"
She laughs and asks "Fine how about I make food and you keep me company?"
I hug her closer and say "Mhmm this is why I love having you around."
She laughs and replies "I see how it is. You only keep me for my cooking and baking skills."
I reply "No. I love you for more than your food skills."
She smiles and we kiss.

We head downstairs and I sit on the couch.
I turn on some music on a speaker as Y/N cooks a vegan crunch wrap supreme with her homemade guacamole recipe.
Y/N exclaims "I'm so glad you bought all this stuff for me to make. We're going to be eating good this week. That's for sure."
I smile and reply "I'm grateful for it and I know my Mommy will be happy."
She laughs and replies "Good honey that's good."
I ask "What do you want to drink?"
She answers "Tea if you have it. It might help with our cramps. Ooh and find chocolate for after dinner."
I nod and reply "Will do."

I make her a cup of tea and I make myself a cup of coffee. Yes it's a little late in the day to have coffee, but do I care? No. Not one bit.

I find dark chocolate coffee beans from my pantry and I pour a small bowl for us. 

I take a photo of her cooking then I sit down at my table.

I text my mommy the picture and I text her She's cooking dinner for me. We're also both on our periods, so I broke out the chocolate coffee beans. Proud of me?
She texts back Very sweetie. Glad you're both together and enjoying your kitchen.

After a little bit, Y/N brings a plate of food to the table. 
She hands it to me and I answer "Thank you baby. You're the best."
She leans down to kiss and we do :)

We eat dinner and dessert then we head back up to my room.

We take a shower together then relax in bed.
We watch movies on my tv and cuddle.

..........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!
:)