(Gilmore Girls) Finn: More Than Just Sex

You're a member of the Life & Death Brigade. You hooked up with Finn twice - once while sober and once drunk at the Gilmore's Yale Alumni Party. You had to explain to your parents why your tongue was down someone's throat and why you weren't making business connections with all the alumni. It was uncomfy to say the least.

Photo: Collin on left & Finn on right

*I don't own these characters except for Y/N*

**Pretend You Jump, I Jump Jack episode happens after The Party's Over**

Y = Your Name

Today

I wake up to the sun shining and my head hurting so bad. Ugh! I'm dead. Not literally. But figuratively.

I was drinking last night with my friend, Stephanie.
We were out until like 1AM and it was a great time!!!

Stephanie rolls over and says "My head hurts."
I reply "Me too."

We both fell back asleep for another hour or so.

Then I decide to get up for water. I get two waters and Advil for both of us. I take it back and hand Stephanie her stuff.

I lay back down and Stephanie asks "Honest question, when was the last time you were that drunk?"
I answer "Honest answer, Rory Gilmore's grandparent's threw a party for Yale Alumni and students. Finn & I were drinking a lot. My parents were mad that I was making out and not making business connections."
She replies "Gosh your life is crazy. You're so smart and already have so many business connections. You know, Finn constantly tells me about when you two hook up, even though you've only done it twice and he has been with countless one night stands."
I reply "Finn is special. You know besides our sex, we are friends. He doesn't normally do that with girls he does it with. That's why he remembers and talks about it."
She laughs and replies "Yeah honey keep telling yourself that."
I reply "I will because even if I want to have a relationship with him, he doesn't."
She asks "How do you know?
I answer "I don't, but like be won't be Finn without his crazy nights."
She replies "Nah girl. Don't be too sure. He likes you big time. He knows it too. He's jealous at parties when you don't hang out with him."
I laugh and say "Good to know I guess. Gosh this weekend will be interesting."
She nods.

After relaxing and eating breakfast with Stephanie, we pack for the weekend events.

I leave around 2 PM with Juliet and Rosemary to help make sure things are running smoothly/help set things up if needed.

We make it and unload our car.
I walk around and I find Robert.
I call him over and ask "Hey! Where is my tent?"
He answers "Over there! You're sharing with someone, so you're in a double!"
I ask "Who?"
He smirks and answers "You'll see. This person wants to remain anonymous until they arrive."
I sigh and walk to where all the tents are.
I find the one with my name tag on it and go inside.
I set my stuff down and I change into my all white outfit for tonight. It's a simple white dress with little bows holding up the dress. So cute!
I put my white flats on and leave the tent.

I help other people set stuff up and it's honestly so fun to do. I love it!!

Colin, Finn, Stephanie, Logan, and Rory arrive.
Everyone cheers and I laugh.

Finn makes eye contact with me and winks. He walks over and asks "You don't happen to know where I'll be staying, do you?"
I answer "No, but get this, someone is staying with me for the weekend and they want to remain anonymous until they arrive."
He replies "I know who it is. Come with me."
He slings his arm around my shoulder and we walk to my tent.