(The Hunger Games) Finnick Odair x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Enjoy JustSomePerson83 :)

Your name is Hannah.
L/N = Last Name

Background on Hannah:
Your father is the District 1 Victor of the Hunger Games and your mother is the District 4 Stylist.
You all live in the Capitol, however, you dislike them because of what they made your father and Finnick experience.

Flashbacks are in Italics

Hannah's POV

As I lay in the Capitol with tracker jacket venom running though my veins, I think to myself how I got here and why. I mean I guess most people knew that Finnick and I were together because he announced our engagement on Caesar Flickerman's show, but it still shocks me that I was taken. Finnick and I have been dating for 5 years now. Wow. Not to mention, we only met because my mom was his stylist. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

My mom yells "Come on honey! We need to go! I need you as my assistant as I style District 4 today!"
I yell back "Coming Mom!"
I ran down the stairs in my blue high heels dragging my bag with me.
She already has helpers, but she still makes me work with her.

We leave the house and are driven to the Training Center where we will style the tributes.

We walk inside and to visit the boy first.
His name is Finnick Odair and he's my age.

My mom knocks them walks in.
She exclaims "Wow aren't you a looker?"
Omg! No! Pls tell me she didn't just say that.
I mean she's not lying :/
I exclaim "I am so sorry for her. She is right though. This is Miss L/N and I'm her daughter, Hannah. She's your stylist and I'm her assistant."
He smiles and replies "Nice to meet you both and thank you. So what is this look for this year? Water? Tridents? Waves?"
His smile is beautiful. Wow.
My mom answers "Glad to hear your enthusiasm about being styled. I would say we're focusing on water but with comfort. We don't want you to be uncomfortable as you ride the carriages, but we also want you to get sponsors. Therefore we combine the elegance of water with comfortable clothes."
He smiles again and I feel like I'm melting.

My mom starts getting out stuff for measurements and tester clothes.
I grab a glass of water and hand one to Finnick.
He asks "So how did you become your mom's assistant?"
I answer "I don't know. Having a dad who was a previous victor and a stylist mom means I'm going to be involved in the games one way or another. I enjoy meeting people and helping her. Her work amazes me and is something I'm proud to see produced."
He replies "That's really cool."
We keep talking as my mom measures him.

By the end of the conversation, I exclaim "Don't be afraid to flash them one of your smiles, Finnick. People here really care about looks and you're handsome. Train hard and smart. You can do it. You can win."
He smiles and asks "And if I make it, can we hang out more?"
I nod and smile.
He exclaims "Your smile is beautiful too."
I reply "You are going to do just fine, aren't you?"

My mom opens the door and says "Hannah, we've got to get working."
I nod and wave bye to Finnick.

As I lay there, a few Peacekeepers walk into the room.
One props up my chair and asks "Name?"
I answer "Hannah L/N."
They ask "Who is the President of the Capitol?"
I answer "Your Mom."
I hear Johanna crack up laughing.
Glad I could make her day.
It's rare to hear a genuine laugh from her or anything good. I mainly hear her screaming or her trying to silently cry.
They ask "Who is the President?"
I answer "You guys are no fun. It's Coriolanus Snow."
They ask "Who are you engaged to?"
I answer "Finnick Odair."
They ask "And did he ever disclose the reasoning for his secret visits?"
I gulp.
Sh**! No one is supposed to know and I do.
I answer "I never knew about them. We only met up when he came for the games."
They ask "Are you positive?"
I answer "Are you asking if I remember my life correctly? I know I'm right."
They ask "Uh huh. We don't believe you. Your heart rate went up significantly when I mentioned the visits to the Capitol. Boys, give her another injection."
I feel the venom run through my veins and I feel myself lean back. My eyes close a little and I find myself remembering more memories.