Harry Styles x Fem! Reader: His car breaks down!

His car broke down and your dad offered to help fix it at your home.
(I changed a bit of what happens just cuz I can and this is fictional lol)

Y/N = Your Name
D/N = Your Dad's Name
Luna = Your Dog

Harry Style's POV

Bullocks! Something is wrong with my car.
I get out and peak under the hood to see what's wrong. Bloody h*** I need to get somewhere to fix my car!

I hear someone ask "Excuse me sir? Do you need help with your car?"
I turn to face a man with a smile on his face.
Well there are still kind people out there.
I answer "If you know anything about cars and can see what's wrong or if you know a nearby car mechanic, that would be helpful."
He replies "Ahh why don't we push the car to my house? I'm a few houses down and I can take a quick look. I put on a kettle for tea before I left and you're welcome to have some."
I stick my hand out and reply "Sounds wonderful. My name is Harry by the way."
He shakes my hand and replies "Nice to meet you Harry. I'm D/N!"
I reply "Pleasure."

I get inside to start the car gently and he helps push the car down a few houses.
We park the car in the garage and we walk inside for him to show me the tea.
I meet an adorable fluffy dog named Luna who is the daughter's dog and apparently it stays with D/N as his daughter works in the city. That's very kind of him to watch a dog while his daughter is at work.
He shows me tea, takes me on a tour of the house, and then leads me back to the kitchen.
He exclaims "Feel free to walk around and explore the place. My daughter should be home soon for a cupper and if you do get to meet her, she's absolutely wonderful. You'll love her. Now I trust you enough not to steal anything while I fix your car. So please don't."
He then laughs and walks back to the garage.

I pour myself a glass of tea and glance around the room. I notice an area with instruments, so I decide to take a look.

Y/N's POV

I'm finally home. Wow today was so long.
Wait why is my dad fixing a car that we don't own? What? Sir!

I park in my normal spot and get out.
I walk over to where my dad is working and ask "What is this about?"
He answers "I saw a young man that looks a bit familiar and he was having car trouble. I offered him a spot of tea and offered to help fix his car. He's inside. Be nice."
I ask "Ok sure. Did you feed Luna dinner?"
He answers "Nope not yet."
I reply "Okay I will then. Thanks again for watching her."
He replies "You know I don't mind."
I smile and hug him.

I fill up Luna's bowl and carry it inside.
I close the door behind me and walk inside the kitchen.

As I set down the food for Luna who is jumping around with glee towards me, I notice the man. I can only see his back, but I do agree he looks familiar.
I exclaim "Hi. You must be the man my father offered to help."
The man jumps, drops the music, and turns towards me.
IT'S HARRY STYLES!! OMG!

My jaw drops and my eyes widen.
I say "Harry Styles in my house. Today just got more interesting."
He smiles and replies "I'm assuming D/N is your dad. He is very kind to help me with my car."
I reply "Yes that was sweet of him. I see Luna feels comfortable with you as well."
He replies "Yes she's very cute."
I reply "Thanks. I'm Y/N by the way."
He replies "Nice to meet you Y/N."
I nod and pour myself a tea.

He turns and picks up the music he dropped.
I carry my tea to my sofa and take a seat.
Harry sits on the chair next to the sofa and smiles.
I ask "Find any interesting music?"
He answers "Yes. I'm quite impressed with the collection. Are they you or your father's?"
I answer "My father plays guitar. My brother whose at university plays trumpet. My mother played piano. I play flute and piccolo, but I hope to learn guitar and piano at some point."
He replies "Wow. What a musical family."
I nod and say "I think your music is really unique and something you should be proud of."
He responds "Thank you very much. I appreciate it."
I nod and smile.

Luna runs up and jumps around. I pet her on the head and she runs to the back door.
I set my tea down and I get up to open the back door for her. She runs out and plays.
I close it back up and grab my mug.
I start washing my mug and Harry walks up with his.

I say "You can just leave that on the counter when you're done."
He nods and sits at the stool by the counter.

As I wash some other dishes, I notice Harry watching me.
I ask "Why are you watching me?"
He answers "You intrigue me, Y/N. I would like to hear you play your flute if you don't mind. I like experimenting with new instruments in my new music and you play something not in my music so far."
Oh my!

I dry my hands off and exclaim "I can play for you right now. I'll just need to warm up my instrument. What would you like to hear?"
Harry shrugs.

We walk back to the instruments and I pull my flute out. I take it out and warm up.
I then ask "Anything in particular you want to hear?"
He shakes his head.

I nod and reply "Well I have this solo mostly memorized from when I was teen, but it's wonderful. You hear every octave and it's a lovely song. Ah you'll enjoy it."
Harry smiles and nods.

I pull out my music and I play the 3 Romances by Schumann! ((You can listen below ))

After I play, I see Harry clapping.
I bow and smile.
I take a seat and ask "Any requests?"
He asks "Have you ever played any of my songs?"
I nod and answer "Yes. Adore You has been my favorite to play so far. I can certainly play that."
He smiles and I pull the papers out.
He asks "May I record the audio? I want to send it to my manager if you don't mind."
I nod and answer "Go right ahead."
He smiles.

I warm up a little then I play the cover for him.

When I finish, he exclaims "Wow. That was so interesting. I loved it. Thank you."
I smile and reply "You're very welcome. It was nice to play for someone other than my family."
He laughs.

The garage door opens and my father walks in.
He exclaims "Oh Y/N I thought I heard you playing flute. Harry, I hope you got a good performance."
Harry smiles and replies "I did. It was quite lovely."
My father replies "Good good! Now I finished your car, so whenever you're done, you can head out. Here are your keys."
My father hands Harry his keys and shakes his hand.

I put my flute away as they continue to talk.

Harry ends up leaving soon after that, but before he does so, he leaves me with his manager's number to contact him about playing flute for his next album whenever that is.

.....................................................................

I know I just wrote a story about Harry, but like he's just giving me quality content to write imagines about.
Also I would cry if I missed him at my house tbh. ILY Harry Styles! And all of you of course!

THANK YOU FOR READING:)