(Kissing Booth) Lee Flynn x Fem!Reader: Nerds

Elle has been hanging with Noah basically 24/7. Lee doesn't want to be around them.
Y/N has always been one of Lee's closest and nerdiest friends who he feels he can trust with even his deepest secrets.

** I don't own any of the characters, except for Y/N** Y/N = Your Name **

Lee's POV

I finish packing a bag of clothes, books, and my other needs for at least 1-2 days.

I need to leave my house and my parents would understand if they were in town. It's just with Elle and Noah being together now means they kiss 24/7 and I never get to be with Elle alone to just hang out. It's annoying. I texted Y/N and she said her parents were cool if I spent the night.

I throw on shoes and grab my car keys.
I walk downstairs and I walk to my car.

As I get in, I hear "And where do you think you're going?"
I look over to see the door where Noah and Elle are standing with their hands on their hips.
I sigh and exclaim "Mom and Dad, relax. I'm going to see Y/N for the rest of the day and the night."
Noah asks "Which one of your friends is that?"
I see Elle whisper to him and he says "Ah sweet Y/N! She's always been nice to me. Probably should remember her name by now."
I reply "Yeah you should considering she's one of my closest friends."
Geez sometimes I think him being with Elle has helped him become more nice, but then things like this happen. Yikes.
Elle exclaims "You know she like likes you, right?"
I answer "I... I mean even if she did, she should tell me and not you. Ya know, I'm going to go now. Practice safe sex you two."
I then start my car and drive off.

I never thought I'd get away from them. Ugh!
I mean sure part of me wants to believe Y/N like likes me, but part of me doesn't.

Y/N's POV

I take a seat at my desk and I open up the first Game of Thrones. I just started reading them and it's so good!!

I then hear my door slam open and I see Lee.
I shut my book and jump up.
I run over and give him a big hug.
He hugs me back and says "Thank you Y/N."
I ask "What for?"
He pulls away and says "The hug, letting me stay, being there for me, and definitely for letting me rant soon."
I smile and reply "No problem Lee. I care about you and I'll always be here for you no matter what."
He replies "Good. I appreciate that."

Lee sets his stuff down and we sit on the bed.
He then rants about Noah, Elle, them being together, etc.
I ask "Have you ever told Elle that it bothers you that she is with Noah all the time?"
He answers "I've tried. She will hang with me for a little for the next few days then she resorts back to just being with Noah."
I reply "Oh. I'm sorry Lee. That really sucks. Well I think we should make up for all of your not so fun times with fun times."
He smirks and replies "That would be great. What's on our agenda?"
I answer "Tonight, we're actually have game night and you know tay can be exciting. Plus we'll have some kind of good dinner and I made cinnamon roll cookies earlier. We'll probs watch a movie later. We can sleep in and go to the arcade tomorrow and maybe even the bookstore."
He smiles and says "That sounds perfect!"
:)

That night, my parents cooked up some burgers and tater tots for dinner with a salad. Twas good! We then ate my cookies, which smacked!!

Lee, my younger brother, and I pick out a movie for the night. We settle on Jack The Giant Slayer!

After the movie, we both change into pajamas and we sit on my bed. I show him my recent pages that I designed in my photo album because he made it!

Lee says "Y/N, this is really creative. I love how you are adding memories and quotes from when we hang out. It means a lot to me."
I reply "Yeah I just want to look back one day and treasure my teenage years."
Lee nods and smiles.

We fall asleep later :)

Next Day

After breakfast, we head to the bookstore where we spend a few hours browsing books before limiting ourselves to 2 books each. We could both easily spend hundreds of dollars here and truth is, we should probably save for college.

We then grab a quick sandwich and head to the arcade.

As we're playing Pac-Man together, I hear Lee cuss under his breath.
I ask "What was that about? You're literally winning the game."
He answers "I saw Noah and Elle walk in."
I ask "Did they see you when you saw them?"
He answers "No I don't think so."
I reply "Good. Let's continue to enjoy our day and pretend like they're not here."
He nods.

After we play like 3 different games, we start walking to the exit and hear "Lee! Y/N! Over here!"
We turn around and see Noah waving while Elle smiles.

We walk over and Elle asks "Why are you both leaving? We should play something together."
Lee laughs.
Noah asks "What about the mini golf they have outside?"
Really? Ugh so glad I play a little golf.
Lee looks over at me and I semi-smile.
I say "I'd be down. Lee & I versus you two."
Elle replies "Ooh! Sounds great."
Noah nods and goes to get us all clubs with Elle.

Lee leans over to me and asks "What were you thinking? Golfing with them?"
I answer "I took a golf class last year and not to brag, but I'm okay at it. You're good at like everything and I'm not worried. Golf scores help if you have two average players or one good one with one bad. That's just how scoring works."
He replies "Fine fine. Let's beat them!"
I reply "That's the spirit!"
We high five.

As we golf, we end up doing decent.
We make a good team and it definitely shows.
Noah can golf decently and Elle is a spaz.
It kind of works for them, I would say, if they weren't my competition.

We beat them by one point and they look sad.
Noah says "I never would've thought you two would beat us at that."
I reply "So you admit we're better than you? Wow so nice Noah."
Elle smirks and asks "So are you like dating now?"
Lee answers "It's really none of your business."
I add "And even if we were, why would we tell you?"
Noah says "Now now let's not start a fight."
I stick my hand out and say "Truce."
Elle shakes my hand and then we leave.

Lee and I get into the car.
I ask "Can we get milkshakes? I'm in the mood."
He nods and we go to a diner.

We order two milkshakes and wait.
I exclaim "I'm glad we won."
Lee replies "Me too. We make a good team."
Sooo do I say it? Ahhhh :/
I ask "Would dating make us a better team?"
His jaw drops and he asks "For real?"
I nod and answer "We legit like most of the same stuff and we get along. Sure I mean we have mini squabbles sometimes, but we compromise. Plus like not to mention, I like like you."
He smiles and replies "I like like you too."

...................................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!

OMG so the second one is out.
Is it worth it to watch?