Chris Evans x Fem!Reader: Knives Out Premiere

You are an actress and you had done a movie with Chris last year.
You both were really close and when he called asking if you'd go with him to the Knives Out premiere, you said yes!

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name

:)
.........................................................................

Y/N's POV - Day of Knives Out Premiere

I just arrived to Chris' place with my outfit for tonight. We decided to eat before at his place because we missed each other and I wanted to see his dog, Dodger.

I knock and he opens the door.
I step inside and we hug.
He then takes the dress to hang up for me and I walk over to his dog.
I bend down and Dodger jumps up on me.
He licks my face and sniffs all over me.
I laugh and lay down causing Dodger to continue to crawl on me.

Chris walks out laughing at me and exclaims "Dodger hasn't seen anyone other than me in days, sorry."
I laugh and reply "I don't mind. He's a cute boy and deserves all the love like his owner."
I rub Dodger's head and say in the voice I talk to dogs in "Awww yeah don't you deserve all the love? Yes yes you do. Yes Dodger. Good boy."
Dodger jumps off of me when Chris holds out a treat. That allows me to stand up and dust myself off a bit.

I follow Chris into the kitchen where he has our food :) Dodger runs up and tries to jump on Chris. Chris picks him up and holds him like a baby causing me to laugh.

I take a photo of them and save it.
((Photo similar to the one below))

I close my phone and ask "So where'd you get that sweater? I want one

I close my phone and ask "So where'd you get that sweater? I want one. It looks cozy."
He answers "It's the one I wear in Knives Out."
I ask "Omg are you spoiling it for me? Now I better just not go. I know what you wear. Wait were you allowed to take the sweater?"
He answers "No one wanted the sweater. I wore it for quite a few scenes besides no one wears it like I do."
We both laugh.
I say "You are right. But in all seriousness, I am very excited to be going to this premiere with you. The movie looks so good and the trailer made me so excited for today."
He replies "I am glad you're going with me and that you're excited about it. It was a lot of fun being apart of it and something I'm proud of. Now are you hungry?"
I answer "Yes I am."
He replies "Ok so here's what I made and I hope you like it because I know you're picky."
I laugh.

He shows me food options and I make a plate.
He gives me a glass of water as well and we go out into his backyard garden to eat.

As I eat, I exclaim "Damn this is good. Meet Chris Evans - Dodger's Dad, Captain America, recently released Knives Out, and a talented chef!"
He laughs and says "Thanks."

As we eat, we make light conversation.

After, we both head inside and I look at his bookshelf. I open a book and sit on his couch.
Chris returns and grabs a book as well. He lays on the couch next to me and our feet touch.