(Gilmore Girls) Rory Gilmore x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Emily wants her to have a boyfriend and be in a relationship. She doesn't know that Rory has a girlfriend.

Also yes I did change up the plot of the show a bit, so yeah :)

Lol I couldn't remember if Lorelei had an e or a in the end part so oops?

** I don't own any of these characters except for Y/N ** Y/N = Your Name**
Y/L/N = Last Name**

Request: NancyWheelersWife :)

Rory's POV - Friday Night Dinner

My mom, Luke, and I got to the house early for Friday night dinner, which was rare for us. We usually never get to their house early haha.

I text my girlfriend Y/N the time to pick me up because I'm ready to leave for our date night right now. My stuff is in Luke's truck and I will leave from here. I just hope Y/N is on time. She usually is.

I met her at Yale because she's a management major with an international business minor. We had a core communications class together, which is where we met. We've now been dating for like 2 months. I came out to my friends, people in Stars Hollow, and Lorelei :) They were all very supportive and of course Miss Patty asked me very intrusive questions. It was very like her to do so.

As we sit down and are each served drinks,
Emily asks "How was Yale this week?"
I answer "Lovely. I had class, got lots of coffee, and helped with the newspaper a lot."
She nods and asks "So no dates?"
I shrug.
She asks "Are there no cute boys at Yale?"
Uh...
Richard says "Emily, you're making your granddaughter uncomfortable. Stop this at once."
Emily sighs and replies "I'm just trying to make sure she makes the most of her time at Yale."
I nod and reply "I am. Thanks for the concern."
Emily nods and goes off to check on dinner.
Richard leaves the room to grab another newspaper.

Lorelei leans over to me and whispers "Isn't you know who on her way over here right now?"
I answer "Voldemort is not. But yes um she is."
She replies "So does she know that your grandparents don't know?"
I nod.

After dinner finishes, I begin to worry. Y/N was supposed to be here already. Where is she?
I excuse myself from dessert to run to the bathroom.
I open up my cell phone and call Y/N.
She answers after the third ring.

((Start of conversation))
Rory = Rory     Y/N = Your Name

R - Y/N ... ummm where are you?
Y/N - Sorry traffic is horrible. I totally forgot Yale was hosting activism events across campus tonight and I left when I was supposed to, but traffic is still cray. I'm only maybe 5 minutes away.
R - Ok cool. Umm knock on the door and I'll try to leave somehow fast.
Y/N - And if your grandparents ask who I am? I say what?
R - Your name would be nice.
Y/N - Rory you know what I mean! Umm... see you in like a minute.
R - Omg ok!
Y/N - Bye!

((End of conversation))

I run out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen.
I hear a doorbell ring and notice the maid walking towards the door.
I exclaim "Umm my friend from Yale is here to pick me up. I hate to leave dinner early, but we planned on hanging after I finished dinner. Thanks again for dinner and I'll see you next week."
Emily replies "Young lady, you don't get to just leave with a mysterious friend from Yale. We'd like to meet them."
I look to my grandpa in hopes he can save me and he says "It's not everyday you get to meet Yale students. Bring them in Rory."
Lorelei says "Yes we'd all LOVE to meet them."
Smh mom.

Y/N walks in dressed in her Yale sweatshirt over a dress with boots on. She's so cute aw.

Y/N exclaims "Oh I didn't know you were all still at dinner. Rory never said. I can just wait in the foyer until you're done."
Emily replies "Nonsense. Carlotta, please pull up an extra chair. This young lady will be joining us for dessert."
The maid pulls a chair up to the table between Emily and me. Y/N takes a seat.

Emily smiles and asks "It's so rare we meet Rory's new friends at Yale. What's your name and how did you two meet?"
Y/N answers "I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I'm from Texas, so quite a long way away. I'm a management major with an international business minor.  Rory and I had a core communications class together during our second semester of our freshman year, which is where we met."
Wow she's good. I'm gonna give her the biggest kiss after this dinner.
Richard replies "That's wonderful. I certainly enjoyed my time at Yale. Did Rory tell you I'm a proud alumni?"
I glance at Y/N who smiles at me then turns to Richard to say "Yes she certainly did. She told me all about your experience together attending the Harvard vs Yale football game. I was actually there too with some friends. It was a great game. Go Bulldogs!"
Emily replies "Well maybe next year, you can come with us and Rory can come as well. We'd love to have you with us."
Y/N replies "That would be great. Just tell Rory the details to tell me and count me in."
Omg committing to dates in the future with my family who has no idea. Great Rory Great!
Lorelei asks "Does that excuse Luke and I for that game?"
Emily replies "If you really don't want to come, then yes it excuses you."
Lucky :(

Y/N asks "Excuse me, but do you have a bathroom?"
Emily nods and tells her where it is.
Y/N replies "Ok I'll be right back. Thank you."
I smile, lean over, and say "See ya in a few babe." I kiss her on the cheek and she then walks away laughing.
I turn to face the table and exclaim "I guess now is a good time to say I'm a lesbian. Y/N and I have been dating for 2 months. Sorry I didn't say it before. I just didn't know if you guys would be supportive and I was worried. We're really happy together, so please don't try to break us up."
Emily turns to my mom and asks "And what did you think?"
Lorelei responds "I gave my support. I can't change her nor do I want to. I'm glad she was brave enough to tell me about it. I love Rory and I hope two accept her love."
Richard replies "I do appreciate what you said Rory. It can't have been easy to tell us. I support you as I'm sure Emily does as well."
Emily replies "I do support you Rory. Sorry for going on about boys earlier."
I laugh and reply "Oh it's fine. Now you know haha."
Y/N re-enters the room and we all talk a bit more.

Eventually I excuse Y/N and I to leave.
We hug everyone and we head out.
I grab my bags from Luke's truck and toss them in the back of her car.

We get inside her car and she starts driving.
I exclaim "Hey Y/N."
She replies "Yes Rory?"
I exclaim "I love you baby."
She responds "I love you too. I would normally kiss you, but I don't want us to wreck."
I laugh and rest my hand on hers.

We end up going to her apartment.
Yes our plans were to stay in. We are old people already. Yes.
Her roommates aren't home because it's a Friday night and they're out partying.

I ask "Do you have anything to eat?"
She answers "You ... whatever yes I do. I think I have leftovers. Or we can make ramen or you can have cookies."
I reply "I'll take ramen."
She heats some up for me and we stand in the kitchen.
I wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps her arms around my waist.
She leans in and we kiss.

The ramen finishes and I get it out.
I eat ramen as we turn on a movie.
We cuddle and end up falling asleep during the movie.

........................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!

:)