(H. Potter) Oliver Wood x Fem!Reader: Chase the Chaser, Wood pt.2

Recap from last chapter:
Y/N is a Hufflepuff Chaser who Oliver Wood has always liked. He finally asked her out last chapter.

I got the names for the Quidditch players from the book btw!

In this ~ Roger Davies is a jerk.

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name

Shoutout to eleanor0706 for saying she wanted a part two in the comments :) dis part kinda long :/

** I don't own these characters, except for Y/N:)**

Y/N's POV

It's November meaning Hufflepuff faces Ravenclaw tomorrow in Quidditch. I'm terrified really. Roger Davies is not to be messed with out on the pitch. Cedric knows that and has tried to train us in a way to beat them. November also means that I've been dating Oliver for a month. Yeah ever since we went to Hogsmeade, we've been boyfriend and girlfriend.

I walk into breakfast and see Oliver with his friends. We always try to have breakfast together or with each other's friends then we occasionally sit together for lunch and we sit apart for dinner. It works for us and we study together if needed.

I slide into the seat next to Oliver and exclaim "Mornin' boys."
Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Lee Jordan all say hi. Then my boyfriend kisses me on the cheek causing them all to fake gag. Haha.

I ask "Any fun jokes ready for the game tomorrow, Lee?"
He laughs and answers "I'm constantly writing ideas down, so yes."
I reply "Good we need something to calm us down. You have lots of fans in Hufflepuff."
He nods and thanks me.

As we eat, I feel eyes on me. I look over the Weasley Twin's shoulders and see some of the Ravenclaw team staring. I notice them start whispering and laughing. What are they saying? I sigh and clench my fists.

Oliver asks "Babe, what's wrong?"
I unclench my fists and half smile.
I answer "Nothing it doesn't matter. Let's keep eating, okay?"
He nods.

After breakfast, Oliver walks me to my first class. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and exclaims "I'm going to be sitting right there at the game cheering you on baby. I know you got this and you have been training so much. I hope it pays off and you're proud."
He's such a kind soul. I so wish I had his mindset right now.
I reply "Thanks Oliver. I'm glad you're going to be cheering me on. It makes me feel better."
We kiss and keep walking.

I walk into class and take my normal seat by my friends.

After class finishes, I'm walking out and I see Cedric laying on a bench looking confused at a book. This can't be good.
I walk over to him and ask "What's so confusing, Cedric?"
He looks up, nervous smiles, and sits up.
I sit next to him and he shows me the book of our Quidditch plays.
He says "I fear we trained the wrong way. I mean look at the rubbish I have been making us do."
I glance down and sigh. It's nice to know I'm not the only one scared about the match, but we need our Captain to be confident to keep our hopes up. Time to hype him up.
I reply "Oh Cedric, I think the stress is getting to you as well. The team needs a Captain who is confident about the plays he made and can make us proud of what we can do. You need to rest and relax. Take a deep breath and go eat lunch or have late breakfast. The house elves wouldn't mind and you know it. Class can even take your mind off of the match or at least it took my mind off of it."
He smiles and says "Thanks Y/N. I know our team is good. I just hope we trained well enough for the match."
I hear "You probably didn't. Let's face it. You're no match for Ravenclaw."
I see Roger Davies standing with his hands on his hips looking down at us.
Cedric flips his book closed and tucks it away.
I stand up and snap "Roger, what are you doing over here?"
He shrugs and asks "Can't I talk with my favorite Quidditch players?"
Cedric stands up, shrugs, and replies "Technically you're free to do whatever you want."
Cedric is always the nice one even under huge amounts of stress.
Roger smirks and asks "How's Oliver, Y/N?"
What?
I answer "Good. He's planning to cheer me on tomorrow. Why?"
He shrugs and asks "Are you getting plays from him?"
I answer "No. We did not."
How dare he!?!?
He nods and asks "And you both think that last play you were looking at will help?"
I then say "You know I expected this attitude from Marcus Flint if we were playing Slytherin, but not you Roger."