Luke Hemmings x Fem! Reader: (Request Pt. 2)

Request for brideofharrystyles

This is continuing the last part ...

Luke's POV

A few months later ...

CALM has been released. I'm so happy.
I wish I could've been with Emmy when she heard the album for the first time. I want her to know that Best Years is dedicated to her.

I unlock the front door to the house and walk inside.
I walk back to the kitchen and I see Emmy dancing.
She's swaying to Best Years as she cooks penne pasta with sausage and red sauce. A staple at our house. Wow my beautiful wife.

She sees me and I start singing "But I'll build a house out of the mess and all the broken pieces
I'll make up for all of your tears
I'll give you the best years
Past love, burned out like a cigarette
I promise, darling, you won't regret
The best years ..."

After the song finishes, I exclaim "Babe, that was dedicated to you. I wrote it after you told me you were pregnant."
I see tears in her eyes and I wipe them away.
I immediately kiss her and she kisses me back.

After the kiss, I ask "How is the baby today?"
She answers "Some pain but not too too much."
I nod and say "Please sit down for my next news."
She sits down and I say "You've won a trip to Ottawa, Ontario, and Kingston with Petunia & I."
She smiles and asks "Wait for real? When?"
I answer "I thought we would leave Friday. I talked to your dad because you know you work for him and he agreed to it. You have off until Tuesday."
She jumps up and hugs me.
She whispers "I love you."
I whisper back "I love you too baby. But don't shake our baby too much. We want him or her to be perfect. Our perfect little angel to our family."
She smiles and nods.

Friday - Y/N's POV

We leave early in the morning to get to Kingston, Ontario, Canada by dinnertime.

The road trip is filled with more pee breaks for me than I can count, jamming to music, and laughing.

We make it to our pet friendly AirBNB and we head inside.

Petunia immediately starts running around. Haha!

We order pizza from down the street and it arrives.
We eat pizza and relax that night.

As we relax in the bed, Luke wraps his around me and kisses me on the cheek. He then kisses me on the forehead and then softly on the lips.

I exclaim "Baby. What are you doing?"
He answers "Showing Emmy Bernice Irwin Hemmings that I love her with kisses."
I laugh and kiss him :)
I reply "Well you did promise to give me the best years."
He laughs and lays next to me.

The next few days are packed with adventure but also they make sure they rest to not get stressed out. You should never stress a pregnant woman. Haha.

We start off in the Kingston Market Square where we buy presents for our future baby, presents for our family, and fresh food for our meals.

We travel to Ottawa the next day where we ride on the boat across the Rideau Canal. We end up meeting a few fans who are on the same boat and they take some pictures with Luke. A few even request for me to be in the photos and I happily agree.

Our last stop is Niagara Falls.
We visit the Butterfly Conservatory there and it's beautiful. We also take the boat tour of the falls, which is amazing. It reminds me of The Office when Pam and Jim go there. We finish off our trip with dinner at this restaurant there.

Luke asks "How did you enjoy the trip?"
I answer "Oh wow it was beautiful. It was amazing. I want to say thank you Luke. Thank you for everything. I know when I found out I was pregnant, I wasn't in the best mindset. I want you to know that it has changed and I'm ready to be the mom to our baby. I no longer feel as insecure. I mean sure I will have days when I struggle with that, but that's life. I love you baby."
He smiles and reaches his hand across the table.
He places his hand on mine and holds it.
He says "I would do just about anything for you sweetheart. I love you so much."

:)

.....................................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!

Yup this was fun :)