Dixie D'Amelio x Fem!Reader: Bday Surprise

You're a famous TikToker. You're friends online with Dixie, Charli, Avani, and Addison. You've never met them in person, but Charli texted you last week asking if you could fly down to surprise Dixie as a late birthday gift. You agreed.

Y/N = Your Name
Y/S/N = Your Ship Name

Dixie's POV

I see a text from Y/N. She texted: Good Morning Dixie! We should talk later cuz I have some big news I want to share.
I text her back: Ok:) I miss hearing your voice so much, so this makes it better. What time works for you?
She texts back Maybe after lunch. I'm busy until then :)
I text back Yay! Perfect!

Charli walks in and says "Get up! We're going to a breakfast brunch with Avani and Addison."
I reply "As long as we're back for this afternoon, I'm calling Y/N."
She replies "Aww. So when are you gonna tell her you like her?"
I reply "Not yet. Omg. I don't even know yet if she likes girls too."
She then asks "Can I see what she texted you?"
I ask "Why?"
She answers "She texted me something this morning and I want to see if she told you too."
I nod and hand her my phone open to our messages.

Charli asks "Ok she texted me something similar. What do you think is her big news?"
I shrug and respond "Hopefully something where she can come to Los Angeles. I want to meet her in person and hug her."
She replies "Yeah I want to meet her too. She seems like a great friend and maybe future sister in law."
I sigh and reply "If you ever say that in front of her, I will tackle you."
She replies "I dare you."
Dare on!

I pull on a hoodie over my pajama shirt and change into workout shorts. I slide on slides and leave my room.

At the brunch destination ~
We sit down and order food.
Addison sits next to me and asks "How have you been lately?"
I shrug and answer "Cried last night. I did wake up in a better mood though."
She asks "Why? Did Y/N text you?"
I gasp and ask "Why does everyone assume my happiness revolves around her?"
She replies "It has recently. If she makes you happy, good then be happy."
I smile and reply "But sometimes I don't want to be happy."
She laughs.

After brunch, we drive back to our house.
Charli says "Wait! I want to film you walking into the house! I'm going to make this cool montage for a video idea that I had."
What an influencer am I right?!
I nod and reply "Ok."

We walk into the house and my mom yells "Dixie! Charli! Come here this instant!"
Charli exclaims "I wonder what we did."
I ask "Did we put away our midnight snacks?"
She shrugs.

When I walk into the kitchen, my jaw drops.
OMG!?!? This can't be happening.
I legit look like trash on the outside.
Maybe I am on the inside but who knows?!

Y/N is in my house!!!!!
I exclaim "Omg!! Hi!!! Y/N!!! I can't believe you're here!"
Y/N smiles and says "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for your family. They wanted me to be your last birthday surprise."
She walks over with her arms extended and we hug.
I hear Charli say "Awwww best internet friends finally meet! All thanks to me, Dixie's sister!"
We all laugh.
Y/N then hugs Charli, Avani, and Addison.

I ask "Wait this was the big news right?"
Y/N nods and replies "Yeah I got nothing else going on other than staying here for a week."
I ask "A week?"
She nods and I walk over to hug her again.

We all decide to swim in the pool and play with the dogs outside because it's a pretty day. It's so fun and feels great outside. Usually I like staying at home inside, but today is a good day.