(Harry Potter): Hermione Granger: (Request)

Request for Alex_2151

Happens during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One - the scene where Hermione is being tortured by Bellatrix

EXCEPT, instead of Hermione being tortured, it's Y/N

Italics = I do not own!

I don't own any of the characters or plot to Harry Potter. All rights to respective owners.

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N's POV

Getting captured was not on our list of things to happen especially while on the run.

When we first saw Scabior and his crew of Death Eaters, I thought my life was ending right there and then. I really did.

When Fenrir asked who we all were, I knew he recognized me. You see, he attacked my mother for being a Squib and killed her. I can still remember his pearly white canines sinking into her skin and all of the blood gushing from the wound. He was going to kill me, but Aurors appeared a moment before it happened. He escaped before they could arrest him again. I'm sad to see him free although I believe he should've died for the crimes he committed.
There is no excuse.

My friends all lied about who they were to the Death Eaters and seemed to get away with it.
I didn't lie.

Upon arriving at Malfoy Manor, I notice the rising hedges and the very gothic architecture. This place seems like what a Slytherin looks like on the inside. Dark and mysterious!

We enter the house.
One of the lesser death eaters is holding me roughly by the arm.

Bellatrix screams "Lead the boys to the cellar and that Mudblood! I want to have a little chat with this one!"
Hermione yells "No! Please! No!"
Bellatrix snarls out "She's mine now."

Fenrir and Scabior put them downstairs.

The Death Eater holding me roughly throws me onto the ground in front of Bellatrix.
I look up at her and she smirks.
She asks "Now tell me your name again, little miss?"
I answer "Y/N."
She nods and asks "What kind of wizard are you? Clearly not Purebloods. I would know."
Fenrir exclaims "I killed her muggle mum a year ago. Her dad is off his rocker I reckon after losing his wife."
Bellatrix asks "And Fenrir, I sense some harboring hatred for this girl. Would you care to handle her torture?"
He smirks and growls.

Bellatrix leans over me on the ground and holds me down.
She exclaims "I thought that sword was in Gringotts. How did you get it? How did you take it from my vault?"
I shake my head and answer "We never stole."
She lifts me my hair and slams my head onto the ground violently.
She yells "Come, Fenrir. Make her shriek from pain."
He snarls and charges forward.
She holds me down and I start moving.
She yells "Crucio."
I feel my throat tightening and like all the air is out of my body.
I attempt to scream and only throaty whispers come out.
Oh no. 

Hermione's POV

I can hear Bellatrix yelling Crucio and I hear Fenrir growling like a mad dog.
What is happening?

I need to save Y/N.
I'm her girlfriend. I should be protecting her from harm not hiding in a cell as she is tortured.

I move slowly into a corner of the room and sink to my knees.

I hear Y/N's scream get louder and more panicky.

Something is happening. This is not okay.

I'm stuck with no wand, 2 friends, and darkness.

I'm alone.

I put my head down and start crying.
Tears begin pouring out of my eyes.

I stop when I hear "Careful, Hermione, it'll be okay."
I look up and see Luna.
What?!!
I lean over and immediately pull her into a hug. I thought she was gone.
She hugs me back and seems shocked because she doesn't hug back for a minute.
I exclaim "I'm so glad you're okay."
She replies "Thanks. Me too."

I then see Dobby.
I hear the plan and we decide to follow through with it.

We first knock out Wormtail by spell when he shows up to check on us.

We creep up to the top of the steps and see Y/N laying on the ground with blood pouring out of her arm. The words blood traitor are carved into it.

Bellatrix is currently yelling at Griphook.

I jump up when I notice Bellatrix start walking back over to Y/N.

Draco, Lucius, and Narcissa run over to duel us.

We hear "DROP IT!"
I notice Bellatrix with a dagger to Y/N's neck.
Bellatrix tells Draco to get our wands and he snatches them up.

Before they can call Voldemort via dark mark, Dobby drops the chandelier and Y/N jumps out of the way.

Harry runs to wrestle with Draco for the wands while I rush to Y/N. She leans on me and we hobble over to where Dobby is standing on a ledge.

We all hold onto Dobby and are transported to the Weasley safe house.

.......................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!

:-)