(TVD) Katherine Pierce: (Request)

Requested - Azureman136
Reader is a newly turned vampire and loses their grip with humanity.

Y/N = Your Name

Katherine's POV

I got a call to find Y/N.
Y/N is in the city killing innocent people and leaving them sucked dry in the streets.
No one could stop Y/N, so now it's up to me.
I should've been called sooner.

If we're being honest, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Y/N. I have a feeling I can stop Y/N from killing more.

I see a line of blood dripping from a railing of an apartment. It smells fresh. I'm close.

Y/N's POV

My brain hurts.
I don't know why.
I thought I was hungry, but I've eaten a lot.
I don't get it.

I hear whistling and heels clicking on the pavement near me.
It's time to leave!

I run and keep running until I reach a park.
I see something bright from behind a tree and I stalk it. 

I jump at it and see Katherine.
What is she doing here?
I snap "Why are you hiding behind a tree?"
She replies "I'm hiding. There's a killer amongst us."
Ohhhh :/
I answer "We're fine. We're immortal."
She replies "Geez you're such a naive newly turned vampire."
I ask "Why?"
She shakes her head and says "Our friends told us you couldn't be stopped. It seems to me that you've stopped."
I shake my head, but before I can run away, she grabs my arm and throws me onto the ground.
I snap "What was that about?"
She answers "I wasn't done talking to you."
I snap "I'm busy."
She shoves me really hard across the park and yells "Oh yeah sorry for stopping this killing spree, Y/N! You know this is stupid! Someone will catch you killing innocent people!"
I stand up slowly and run at her.
I shove her and reply "Ugh! I thought you liked to use people and didn't care about them."
She gasps and snaps "Is that all you really think of me? Gosh maybe this is for the best!"
I shake my head and rush after her.
I grab her wrist and reply "I'm sorry. Okay. It's just too much. I had to do something and say something. I was rude. I suck. I know. Now can you forgive me?"
She answers "I can forgive you, but I won't forget your words."
I reply "Ok."

We stand there for a few minutes just in silence.

Katherine asks "Are you feeling better? Can we just leave town? We should whether or not you want to. You and I can just get away somewhere safe."
I nod and we leave town holding hands.

........................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!