Taylor Swift x They/Them Reader: BFF's reunite!

Using gender neutral pronouns - this is my first time doing so - I hope it's alright!

Thx singer_in_depression for the suggestion!

Y/N = Your Name
Your Cat = Sam

Pronouns I will use in this:
They Their Them Themself

Taylor's POV

I was going over to see Y/N.
I missed them.

Last time we hung out was during the Reputation Tour. Y/N came to my tour a few times and my mother hung out with them. My mom said they were singing to every word of my songs and dancing their heart out. That is so cute! Ahh!!

Y/N lives on the outskirts of New York City and has a cute penthouse. They have a modern and minimalist style with pops of color. I truly love the design of the whole place.
Not to mention, they have a cat!! Yes a cat!!! I'm in love. It's name is Sam. It's a black, brown, and white tabby cat.

I park in the spot for me and I walk inside.
I go up the elevator to Y/N's place and knock on their door.

Y/N opens the door and exclaims "Hey Taylor! I'm so happy you're here! Come on in!"
I walk in and set my coat on the coat rack.

I follow Y/N into the kitchen and we get food.

We sit at the table and Y/N exclaims "I'm so glad you called and said you wanted to hang out. Wow you know a lot has happened since then. You wrote Lover for instance."
I reply "Yes I did. Wow. That was a moment I never saw coming. Joe, he just makes me so happy. I love him so much. Have you found anyone special?"
Y/N answers "Yes. They're great. They love me for who I am and I love them for them. We make a pretty great couple if I do say so myself."
I reply "I'm so happy for you, Y/N."

We continue talking together.

We turn on the tv and Y/N makes popcorn for us.

Sam walks over and crawls into my lap.
I smile and exclaim "Glad to see that Sam hasn't forgotten me."
Y/N replies "How could Sam forget you? We listen to your music almost everyday."
I reply "Wow my biggest fans right here haha!"

We watch tv until I have to leave.
We plan on hanging out a few more times this year!

........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!