Harry Styles x Fem!Reader: Golden MV Inspired

Inspired by the Golden music video ~ I attached above :)

Y/N = Your Name

Harry Styles' POV

It was our 2 year marriage anniversary and we wanted to do something special.
I told Y/N that I wanted to take her to Italy and she agreed. Thank goodness because I had already booked a cute villa and a reservation at this pasta place near the water.
I would do anything and everything for Y/N. She's the most precious person to me. I literally am in love and am in awe of her.

The flight is smooth for the most part. It's an overnight flight because we are flying across an ocean. Because of that, I find myself leaning on Y/N's shoulder to sleep. I made sure it was okay with her before I did so because it was a long flight and I didn't want her to be in shambles.

When we arrive, we're driven out to the villa we're staying in. Y/N immediately jumps for joy and freaks out. She's so cute!

Y/N's POV

Harry and I are in Italy! Omg! It's literally so amazing. We're going to a pasta place tonight and I'm thrilled. Pasta is bae. Sorry H. Lol no he's the real bae aka my hubby. Gosh he would laugh hearing my thoughts right now. Haha.

I get dressed up and he puts on a blue suit (from the music video), which fits him so well. Wow. I love him.

We head out and we walk to the restaurant.
He tells them our name and we get our seats out on the balcony.
We order champagne, pasta, and salad.

As we wait for food to arrive, I look out at the sunset and exclaim "Wow I cannot believe we're in Italy. I'm so happy and this trip wow. I'm so excited. H, I love you baby."
He replies "Awww love. You're adorable. I'm glad you enjoy it so far. If you are loving it so far, then know it's just getting started."
I reply "Yay!"

We order two glasses of wine when dinner arrives.
Harry exclaims "I love you Y/N. I love being here with you and I'm glad we got to come to Italy. I also cannot believe it's only been 2 years. It's the bee's knees."
I smile and say "It's been an amazing two years and I cannot wait for more to come."
He replies "Here here!"
He holds up his glass and we cheers to ourselves.

We down the glasses of wine and eat dinner.
We enjoy our dinner then we get gelato down the street mainly because I asked nicely.

Since we're both a little tipsy, we both take turns spinning around and skipping back to the villa. Truly a wonder no one's gotten hurt yet. I hope neither of us do.

We make it back to the villa and we take a shower together.
We then cuddle in bed and talk about all the things we love about each other. Cheesy yes I know we are.

.......................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!
LOLOL kinda short but hey I loved the music video and was inspired to write this.

Should I do a Harry fanfic set around same as Jane Austen novels or one about a CEO? Hehe!

Also yes 4K reads on here :)
Thx. Me love you.