Noah Beck x Fem!Reader: Making him smile again

You have been dating Noah for 3 months. You're going to stay with him for a week after he called you when he was depressed last week :( You want to see your baby happy and it's summer break and well you can afford it, so you decided to go :)

Y/N = Your Name

Noah's POV

My girlfriend is arriving any minute to stay with me at Sway! It can be chaotic to stay here sometimes, but she's cool about it. She texted me a list last night of what she wants to do while she's here: clean my bedroom, take me out for a meal, work out in some way, and lots of hugging + kissing.

I call her.
((Start of phone conversation))
N- Noah Y/N - Your Name

Y/N - Hi babe! What's up?
N - I wanted to know how close you were. I miss you and want one of those hugs.
Y/N - My GPS says I'm 10 minutes away, but traffic is weird so maybe longer. I have no idea. I drove for 4 hours today and I'm ready for it to be over.
N - Well I'm glad you're almost here. I missed you baby.
Y/N - Awwww. You're so cute. I can't wait to hug you and kiss you and be with you.
N - Me too. I'll wait inside for you. Call me when you get to the gate.
Y/N - Ok I will. See you soon!

((End of conversation))

I wait inside and within 5 minutes, Y/N calls me. I let her through the gate and she parks by the cars.

I go outside and she's walking towards me with a suitcase smiling at me. Aww!
I run to her and we hug. I kiss her on the cheek and she kisses me on the lips causing us both to giggle.
Y/N exclaims "Hi! I missed you and I love you!"
I smile and reply "I missed you too baby. Want me to carry one of your bags?"
She lets me wheel one of her suitcases :)

We go inside the Sway House and we walk to my room. She puts her stuff in my room and asks "So what should we do first?"
I answer "Personally I'm ready for dinner."
She asks "Okay perfect! Are we cooking dinner here or going out or ordering in?"
I answer "We could see if we have anything and if not, order food and watch movies in here. You know a movie night kinda thing."
She replies "Ahh I love it. Okay!"
I smile.

We walk out my room and we go to the kitchen.
We look in the fridge and pantry area.
Blake walks in holding hands with Amelie.
Y/N waves and says "Hi Blake! Oh hi I'm Y/N, Noah's girlfriend. What's your name?"
Amelie shakes Y/N's hand and says "Amelie, Blake's girlfriend. Nice to meet you!"
Blake asks "Would you both like to go out to eat with us? We're going out."
I ask "Are you going to BOA or somewhere else?"
Amelie answers "No somewhere different. It's a Thai restaurant downtown."
I turn to Y/N and ask "What do you think?"
She answers "I mean I'm cool with Thai food, but are you okay going out tonight? I know you wanted to stay here tonight."
I nod.
Amelie exclaims "Omg. You two are too cute! Like I wow..."
Y/N replies "Thank you!"
:)

We end up going with them and eating Thai food. It all goes well and we have some laughs. Amelie and Y/N got along so well, which was cool. Blake called me a simp but then I called him one because well he is.

We go back to Sway and we see the rest of the guys. Y/N says hi to everyone and we then head to my room. We each take turns taking showers. She goes first then I go.

When I get out of the shower, Y/N already has like half of my room clean.
I ask "Sooo ... you really cleaned my room?"
She answers "Yes I did. I made a laundry pile and Rafy helped me start it. She was complaining how other boys needed their laundry, so we started 2 loads of it."
I ask "Wait how long was I in the shower?"
She answers "You we're in the bathroom for like 20 or 25 minutes. It was fine. I got a lot done."
I smile and hug her.

We end up watching two movies back to back.
One chick flick that Y/N recommended and I ended up liking it. Then some other movie we found and wanted to see.

The next morning ...

We wake up at like 9 something.
We have breakfast with Bryce, Blake, Rafy, and Vinny.

We all work out in the afternoon and Y/N starts doing laps.
Bryce walks over to me and says "Dude your girlfriend is giving us a run for our money. Literally a run."
I laugh and jokingly push him.

After that, we dance around and film a few videos. All my comments are mainly ship names that they make of us, which is fun.
Of course some people don't like us together, but I need to not focus on that negative energy. It's one of those things I struggle with doing.

I lay down on my bed as I wait for Y/N to return from somewhere. I think she went to get a snack or glass of water or something.

She returns after a few minutes and closes the door behind her when she walks in. She walks over and lays on the bed next to me.
She exclaims "Sooo ... what is happening in that head of yours?"
I answer "Thinking of the comments on our TikTok and Triller videos. Some are like our ship name and some are rude about us being together."
She nods and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her too.
She says "You need to check them once, like a few, then just not check it. It's really unhealthy to focus on them and let them affect you this much. I know that you're trying to reply to everyone and make them feel included, but I don't think it should be at the expense of your own mental health. I love you Noah and I want you to be the happy boy I know and love."
I kiss her on the forehead and reply "I love you too baby."

We lay hugging until we get up to buy ice cream. Do I know why? No. Do I mind? No.
We only run into like 2 fans, which is not so bad. They were young, wanted pictures, and talked with us about ice cream.

We leave and we run into Target real quick to buy a few ingredients for dinner.
Y/N told me she had this great idea to make food for everyone. Everyone was cool and she got numbers on who would be there.
I offer to help and she says I can.

We cook up dinner and dessert before setting it out for everyone.
We have a nice dinner and I end up cracking a smile once or twice.
   .....................................................................

Hehehe hope you liked it!

THANKS FOR READING!!!